What's new

Deep State: Exposed

M

moose eater

I would guess that the oil allocation is sort of by size.

Alaska, Texas, and California.

I was going to say, does this mean the dinosaurs liked the area of Alaska, Texas, and California ?

But 65 Million years years ago, I guess those land-masses might have been someplace else.

Did dinosaurs like Cannabis ?

Has Cannabis been around for 65 Million years ?

The dinos were early real estate moguls with a good eye for value and pending markets.:biggrin:

White Beard

Thanks for linking this.

Not very far in, but so far, nothing violates the things I’ve learned through my own memories of the Eisenhower years forward, my contacts, and my research into and studies of such matters.

I can’t tell you how rare that is: so much today that treads such ground contradicts known things; many have put together parts of the picture I’ve tried to assemble for my own understanding, but this is the first I’ve seen where I see it really coming together in someone else’s work. Definitely be watching the rest of this.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Thanks for linking this.

Not very far in, but so far, nothing violates the things I’ve learned through my own memories of the Eisenhower years forward, my contacts, and my research into and studies of such matters.

I can’t tell you how rare that is: so much today that treads such ground contradicts known things; many have put together parts of the picture I’ve tried to assemble for my own understanding, but this is the first I’ve seen where I see it really coming together in someone else’s work. Definitely be watching the rest of this.

It has been said that the TRUTH will set you free ?

I was 9 years old when they murderd JFK . I didn't believe the Warren Commission Investigation/Report then any more than I believe the 9/11 Commission Investigation/Report ................

St. Phatty

I was 9 years old when they murderd JFK . I didn't believe the Warren Commission Investigation/Report then any more than I believe the 9/11 Commission Investigation/Report ................

Have you ever tried reading the Warren Commission report ?

It looks like Trump wrote it.

White Beard

I was 12. Made a huge impression on me: not least by the OUTRAGE that greeted the Warren Report. We were new to outrage back then: many things were still hidden.

Waking up, learning how to pay attention and think things thru, THAT will set you free: truth is the raw material from which we build our true selves.

:tiphat:

Gry

Veteran
God bless Mae Brussell.
picture.php

St. Phatty

God bless Mae Brussell.
View Image

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mae_Brussell

The one time I was with CIA employees in a meeting one of them commented on my book collection, which included the Garrison book.

He asked me what I thought about it and I said, "you guys did it, didn't you".

That was not a show-stopper. Not super-diplomatic on my part.

"Rogue Posse of Bay of Pigs Veterans" would be another way of summarizing the active participants.

Of course, GHW Bush is a Bay of Pigs Veteran. I'm not saying he was involved first-hand.

He was a young officer, someone they would use for an invasion of Cuba, but not to assassinate the US president.

Gry

Veteran
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mae_Brussell

The one time I was with CIA employees in a meeting one of them commented on my book collection, which included the Garrison book.

He asked me what I thought about it and I said, "you guys did it, didn't you".

That was not a show-stopper. Not super-diplomatic on my part.

"Rogue Posse of Bay of Pigs Veterans" would be another way of summarizing the active participants.

Of course, GHW Bush is a Bay of Pigs Veteran. I'm not saying he was involved first-hand.

He was a young officer, someone they would use for an invasion of Cuba, but not to assassinate the US president.
Were he merely a young officer, I would be inclined to agree.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

State Department official: Right-wing narratives about Ukraine were “entirely made up in full cloth”
John Solomon, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham were specifically named in George Kent’s testimony

https://www.mediamatters.org/john-s...ratives-about-ukraine-were-entirely-made-full

Yup, any day now...

Buahahahahahaha

minds_I

Sonce I am slamming Solomon...ther is this piece

‘I AM DISTURBED’
Leaked Memo: Colleagues Unload on John Solomon, the Journo Who Kicked Off Trump’s Ukraine Conspiracy
The Trump-friendly scribe and his Biden-Ukraine conspiracies were cited multiple times in the whistleblower memo. Many of his co-workers are ashamed to be associated with him.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/leake...rter-who-kicked-off-trumps-ukraine-conspiracy

packerfan79

Veteran
Hello all,

State Department official: Right-wing narratives about Ukraine were “entirely made up in full cloth”
John Solomon, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham were specifically named in George Kent’s testimony

https://www.mediamatters.org/john-s...ratives-about-ukraine-were-entirely-made-full

Yup, any day now...

Buahahahahahaha

minds_I

Sonce I am slamming Solomon...ther is this piece

‘I AM DISTURBED’
Leaked Memo: Colleagues Unload on John Solomon, the Journo Who Kicked Off Trump’s Ukraine Conspiracy
The Trump-friendly scribe and his Biden-Ukraine conspiracies were cited multiple times in the whistleblower memo. Many of his co-workers are ashamed to be associated with him.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/leake...rter-who-kicked-off-trumps-ukraine-conspiracy

Leftist hack journalist at the dailbeast is your source. Nice opinion piece. Let me guess they are anonymous. Lol. Nice hackery.

Don't worry John just released emails from the state department that show Hunter Biden was meeting with state department officials about quashing Ukrainian investigations into Burisma. Conveniently a month before Bidens video quid pro quo. Lol.

Be patient you will be disappointed. but I won't.

minds_I

Veteran
Leftist hack journalist at the dailbeast is your source. Nice opinion piece. Let me guess they are anonymous. Lol. Nice hackery.

Don't worry John just released emails from the state department that show Hunter Biden was meeting with state department officials about quashing Ukrainian investigations into Burisma. Conveniently a month before Bidens video quid pro quo. Lol.

Hello all,

Gotta love the irony.

Solomon too is a hack journalist have no doubt. as to the emails, have not read them yet...can't find them...truth is I have not looked real hard. Gotta link?

minds_I

Badfishy1

Prove Solomon wrong with something other than ‘opinion’. Dispute his legally admissible evidence. Pro tip: you can’t.... as far as fisa, it’s coming but will be released same time indictments are

Badfishy1

Don't worry John just released emails from the state department that show Huntersville er Biden was meeting with state department officials about quashing Ukrainian investigations into Burisma. Conveniently a month before Bidens video quid pro quo. Lol.

Lol patience for pestilential boomers... you’re gonna break the inter webs today

Latest posts

Latest posts