What's new

Deep State: Exposed

White Beard

Libertarian

One of the most beguiling ideas...yes, if you’re new to them they seem to be liberal about the right things and conservative about the right things...but I have a new term for you: social Darwinism, which is a sort of ruggedly-individualist winner-take-all “ethic” in which the wealthy are the only ones who matter because they excel at the only thing that matters: getting/being/staying as rich as possible. They *ate* the libertarians, party and soul - then sold the husk to Charles Koch, who has dedicated his life to getting you and me OUT of the political process entirely.

In supporting the libertarians, you support the destruction of our entire political sphere, the degradation of the constitution and the rule of law, and the removal of citizenship and franchise from the new servant class of non-SuperWinners.

I didn’t make any of this up...and I’m not the only one who’s noticed...I’m also not the only ex-libertarian to get wise, look into it if you have the stomach

h.h.

Veteran
One of the most beguiling ideas...yes, if you’re new to them they seem to be liberal about the right things and conservative about the right things...but I have a new term for you: social Darwinism, which is a sort of ruggedly-individualist winner-take-all “ethic” in which the wealthy are the only ones who matter because they excel at the only thing that matters: getting/being/staying as rich as possible. They *ate* the libertarians, party and soul - then sold the husk to Charles Koch, who has dedicated his life to getting you and me OUT of the political process entirely.

In supporting the libertarians, you support the destruction of our entire political sphere, the degradation of the constitution and the rule of law, and the removal of citizenship and franchise from the new servant class of non-SuperWinners.

I didn’t make any of this up...and I’m not the only one who’s noticed...I’m also not the only ex-libertarian to get wise, look into it if you have the stomach

Libertarians are republicans who won’t to admit it.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fake news fake news fake news....

Once Trump is gone, and not reinforcing this conspiracy theory it will be forgotten. Whether '20 or '24, it will be so nice to not have to listen to that particular line of horse shit anymore.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

patiently wait on that avalanche that is gonna boomerang...yup any day now.

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

RATS! As in jumping ship.....buahahahaha

Mike Pompeo’s senior adviser resigns.

https://www.marklevinshow.com/news/mike-pompeos-senior-adviser-resigns/

Avalanche? no.

minds_I

ps awfully quit in here ay?

on a side note....do you think they will frog walk rudy??? Maybe a early morning warrent service....on fox...that would be kewl.

'Tip of the Iceberg': Prosecutors Allege Vast Criminal Conspiracy by Giuliani Associates to Funnel Foreign Cash to Trump and GOP.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...riminal-conspiracy-giuliani-associates-funnel

Badfishy1

“The queries took place between 2017 and 2018, under the watch of Christopher Wray and the Trump administration”. The 3,100,000 searches the FBI ran against FISA data *in 2017 alone* is mentioned without comment....

“Non-compliant record-keeping - hang ‘em ALL!”

Not really sure where you are going with this statement. I mean attaboi for reading it (?)... I’m not sure if you read the title of the thread or not, but this is a DEEP STATE thread. The deep state would be those working AGAINST Drumpf and the American people. It’s pretty obvious the shit ran deep considering the DOJ has an incestuous at best relationship with the DNC with more and more being revealed daily for those that accept reality and don’t swallow the tip of corporate MSM. Remember how butthurt you were when drumpf fired Comey? Can you imagine how butthurt you and your other 14.50 coworkers will be when he fires Wray? I’m sure you will come in here omg he fired Wray when that day comes. Does Wray deserve to be fired with that information coming out? You won’t be in here praising trump for firing a guy whose FBI is ran non compliant record keeping will you? You’ll be in here with the usual suspects crying drumpf fired somebody because you are so fucking blinded by unjust rage and butthurt you cannot accept reality. Your ‘reality’ is your feels. Fucking pathetic

Badfishy1

And if you knew anything about Wray you would have known ~6 months ago that he is not a big believer in transparency when he started retroactively changing classifications and redacting FOIA requests made by judicial watch regarding the Christopher Steele and Kathleen kavolek (sp) meeting notes. But he fucked up... he only classified the official transcripts and failed to classify her handwritten notes... wray being a piece of shit is news to nobody who cares to look.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,
Oh no, say it ain't so rudy.......buahahahaha

Federal prosecutors investigating Giuliani: report.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/465510-federal-prosecutors-investigating-giuliani-report

oh and demented donald had a few legal body blows today.....

Federal judge in Trump tax case picks apart DOJ rule barring indictment of president.

https://www.salon.com/2019/10/08/fe...art-doj-rule-barring-indictment-of-president/

Federal Judges Block Trump Policy Targeting Legal Immigrants on Public Benefits.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...targeting-legal-immigrants-on-public-benefits

Judge rules that Trump's emergency declaration to build border wall violated federal law.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ion-to-build-border-wall-violated-federal-law

Carry on, that is all.

minds_I

White Beard

I love the court’s take on DoJ’s policy of presidential non-indictment...wasn’t expecting it from this court or this case, but I’ve been expecting judicial repudiation of the notion for some time

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
derpstate expersed
1B5600812-technolog2B685AC6B-2A63-D48A-8636-64C97357FD6A.fit-760w.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts