What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Thank god it wasn't more lethal.

For decades, we didn't know why the Spanish flu simply up and disappeared. Turns out everyone who was susceptible died. The rest of the population was immune and had no one left to infect, so it "burned itself out". Could be the case with this one.

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy McNoodle

I suspected this would happen. Can't tell for sure if these are real or fake. I wonder if any of these supposed incidences were reported to law enforcement.

Hempy McNoodle

Why would the POTUS tweet a close-up of Fauci responding awkwardly when mentioning the 'deep state?' Look at what has come out since then.

Fauci oversaw the program to transfer US biowarfare research to the Wuhan Lab.

Fauci oversaw the corrupt pandemic programs that Trump shut down ( the media said Trump shut down 'virus research.'

Fauci was one of the few people in a high and unique position to know that HCQ with Azithromycin and zinc would be hugely beneficial. Fauci downplayed it in favor of a more profitable and less effective medicine. Fauci's connections to WHO are comming to light.

How are you folks not seeing this?

I bet next thing to come out will be that Dr Birks worked directly with injectable dissinfectants and internal light treatments, lol.

Hempy McNoodle

Hydroxychloroquin is about $0-$20 per dose, I hear. And remdesivir is about $1,000 per dose and I believe Fauci may be invested with Bill Gates in Remdesivir.