What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

The daily show has more journalistic integrity then either John Solomon or Tammy Bruce.

Fox won't even put Tammy or John on their "news" cycles. They only hang out with Hannity and other Fox propagandist scum.

thats hilarious !!!! The Leftist media is so out of control that its amazing anyone supports them...yet here you are !:tiphat:

minds_I

Veteran
Back for more hum. When investigations are run by competent people, constant leaks don't happen.

Grand Juries are done in secret. Only political hacks like Muller,Weizmann, Comey etc leak constantly.

Since Durham has been hiring new people for his team greatly suggest their is a grand jury empaneled.

I have issues with facts? Pretty comical. Post 1 fact, been waiting 3 plus years. I won't hold my breath.

Go back and play with your consistently wrong for 3 years buddies.
:moon::laughing:

Hello all,

Yes, GJ's are conducted in secret....but when GJ's are impaneled, they are publicly posted. Its like the law.

Yes, you do appear to have issues with facts..particularly those you don't like..

And your flagrant fascination with dick sucking is telling. It suggests latent homosexual tendencies...kewl, I care not of your proclivities, but they seem to dominate your personality and have deluded you into thinking that everyone is gay. Just sayin, ay?

Now do me a favor and put me on your ignore list.

minds_I

packerfan79

Veteran
No Packer they usually don't. That's just how shitty of a column writer he is. He can't even get an opinion passed without fucking it up. You look like a fool for buying into him.

Keep buying the Solomon Slop. All you can eat. HAHAHA
:gaga::moon:

You are hilariously inept. You even highlighted that they were opinion pieces..His opinion is unacceptable since he's not a fake news hack leftist. High standards there. How many Republicans were on the discredit Solomon team? Just curious.

It's a shame The Hill actually has some good people, like Krystal Ball, and Saagar Enjetti. Of course Hill TV is separate. The Hill has writers who also work for the dreaded Fox News, doesn't that disqualify them in your book?

Absolem

You are hilariously inept. You even highlighted that they were opinion pieces..His opinion is unacceptable since he's not a fake news hack leftist. High standards there. How many Republicans were on the discredit Solomon team? Just curious.

It's a shame The Hill actually has some good people, like Krystal Ball, and Saagar Enjetti. Of course Hill TV is separate. The Hill has writers who also work for the dreaded Fox News, doesn't that disqualify them in your book?

You fail again Packer. ALL OF SOLOMON'S PIECES ON UKRAINE WERE OPINION. He didn't have one article on Ukraine classified as "news" on The Hill.

Try again champ. :gaga:

packerfan79

Veteran
Hello all,

Yes, GJ's are conducted in secret....but when GJ's are impaneled, they are publicly posted. Its like the law.

Yes, you do appear to have issues with facts..particularly those you don't like..

And your flagrant fascination with dick sucking is telling. It suggests latent homosexual tendencies...kewl, I care not of your proclivities, but they seem to dominate your personality and have deluded you into thinking that everyone is gay. Just sayin, ay?

Now do me a favor and put me on your ignore list.

minds_I

Care to produce said law because I ain't finding it. I never said you were gay, just a brainless loser who keeps coming back from more. Your fault, not mine.

I don't put anyone on ignore that's a bitch move. If you don't like push back on your bullshit, you can bitch out and block me.

Again, the fact allergy is firmly in your corner, per our usual arrangement. Like the fake news Politico piece you posted recently. Must be rough being wrong about everything for 3 years plus.

If you like i hear Brian Stelter is having nightly cry sessions. Maybe he could comfort you. In a strictly platonic way of course.

packerfan79

Veteran
You fail again Packer. ALL OF SOLOMON'S PIECES ON UKRAINE WERE OPINION. He didn't have one article on Ukraine classified as "news" on The Hill.

Try again champ. :gaga:

Learn to read moron. Again you guys just can't stop failing.

Ok i guess I have to explain it, to you. The post highlighted in bold that they were opinion pieces. I was mocking the fact that the Hill post published editorial comments, on opinion pieces.

Thus why i stated his OPINION WAS UNACCEPTABLE BECAUSE HE WASN'T A LEFTIST HACK. Since the articles were OPINION.

I know it's hard for you guys but, please try to keep up.

Absolem

Learn to read moron. Again you guys just can't stop failing.

Ok i guess I have to explain it, to you. The post highlighted in bold that they were opinion pieces. I was mocking the fact that the Hill post published editorial comments, on opinion pieces.

Thus why i stated his OPINION WAS UNACCEPTABLE BECAUSE HE WASN'T A LEFTIST HACK. Since the articles were OPINION.

I know it's hard for you guys but, please try to keep up.

:stfu::snap out of it:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I found this interesting....so I will leave this here for your perusal....

Separating fact from fiction as Trump builds a rationale to pardon Michael Flynn.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/30/politics/flynn-trump-conspiracy-theories-pardon/index.html

Addendum:

And there is this...

Juan Williams downplays newly unsealed documents in Michael Flynn case: 'This is no bombshell'.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/juan-williams-michael-flynn-this-no-bombshell.

minds_I

observations...tRump* plans fireworks while America plans funerals.

packerfan79

Veteran
Hello all,

I found this interesting....so I will leave this here for your perusal....

Separating fact from fiction as Trump builds a rationale to pardon Michael Flynn.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/30/politics/flynn-trump-conspiracy-theories-pardon/index.html

Addendum:

And there is this...

Juan Williams downplays newly unsealed documents in Michael Flynn case: 'This is no bombshell'.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/juan-williams-michael-flynn-this-no-bombshell.

minds_I

observations...tRump* plans fireworks while America plans funerals.

Wow, that article couldn't have more holes in it. I bet you actually believe half of it. The case was a complete fabrication similar to laughable CNN article you post. I guess you are continuing your 3 year track record.

It doesn't even mention that the recently released handwritten notes that disappeared for years. You know legally required Brady material. Not a single mention of Brady material.

Most people are not looking for a pardon. Nothing short of dropping the case and starting ethics violation proceedings of the prosecution, and Covington is warranted.

minds_I

Veteran
Wow, that article couldn't have more holes in it. I bet you actually believe half of it. The case was a complete fabrication similar to laughable CNN article you post. I guess you are continuing your 3 year track record.

It doesn't even mention that the recently released handwritten notes that disappeared for years. You know legally required Brady material. Not a single mention of Brady material.

Most people are not looking for a pardon. Nothing short of dropping the case and starting ethics violation proceedings of the prosecution, and Covington is warranted.

Hello all,

Yeah, I guess you are right.

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

This interesting, was iDJiT lying then or now?

"I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies."

Oh and he still stinky from Helsinki....buahahahahaha, I made that one up...

"My people came to me. Dan Coats came to me, and some others," Trump said. "They said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

Deep State my Lilly white ass.

minds_I

Badfishy1

Bruh. Just stop. Anybody defending a judicial process of ‘find suspect then find a crime committed’ fall under 1 of 3 categories. A fed, a paid shill or a double digit iq mouth breather. These simps are literally defending KGB style tactics. Solomon has been on this shit for 3 years and has been right literally every step of the way. The same cannot be said for any MSM entity