What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

h.h.

Veteran
I am sorry this conversation is going no where fast.
I do not wish to engage in irrational debate.

I am sure you know how to debate properly, you are just not showing it here.

Please stop making this about me.
That is childish and beneath you.
So I ask nicely please stop.

Sure you do.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am sorry this conversation is going no where fast.
I do not wish to engage in irrational debate.

I am sure you know how to debate properly, you are just not showing it here.

Please stop making this about me.
That is childish and beneath you.
So I ask nicely please stop.

Okay, I quit. I'm sure all can read that I didn't make this about you in the slightest. I was really trying to ascertain what the video was about.

If someone watched the whole thing please fill me in.

Did he say rapid skunks caused covid or germ warfare or electromagnetic infiltrates? That's all. Sheesh!

Last edited:

shaggyballs

Veteran
I was really trying to ascertain what the video was about.

If someone watched the whole thing please fill me in.

Did he say rapid skunks caused covid or germ warfare or electromagnetic infiltrates? That's all. Sheesh!

No, it was alien rabid skunks from Venus...LOL

I know your an educated man but.....
The best way to ascertain what the video was about is to watch it, no?

Give 'er a shot.:)

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Scientists warn of potential serious health effects of 5G
September 13, 2017
We the undersigned, more than 180 scientists and doctors from 35 countries, recommend a moratoriumon the roll-out of the fifth generation, 5G, for telecommunication until potential hazards for humanhealth and the environment have been fully investigated by scientists independent from industry. 5Gwill substantially increase exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF) on top of the 2G, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, etc. for telecommunications already in place.
humans and the environment.RF-EMF has been proven to be harmful for
(Note: Blue links below are references.)

https://ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/Scientist-5G-appeal-2017.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0fYMpSPmXzp7QfGQpSCbX9a1mYvvot87lSNYChtRPFbxq_n3yWzmdFOs8

:tiphat:

shaggyballs

Veteran
Scientists warn of potential serious health effects of 5G
September 13, 2017
We the undersigned, more than 180 scientists and doctors from 35 countries, recommend a moratoriumon the roll-out of the fifth generation, 5G, for telecommunication until potential hazards for humanhealth and the environment have been fully investigated by scientists independent from industry. 5Gwill substantially increase exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF) on top of the 2G, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, etc. for telecommunications already in place.
humans and the environment.RF-EMF has been proven to be harmful for
(Note: Blue links below are references.)

https://ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/Scientist-5G-appeal-2017.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0fYMpSPmXzp7QfGQpSCbX9a1mYvvot87lSNYChtRPFbxq_n3yWzmdFOs8

180 scientists and doctors from 35 countries
But the yahoo's here at ICMag feel they are of superior intellect.
They are sure this is a conspiracy theory.

There certainly is a bunch of folks involved in this here conspiracy.

I have some good info on the effects 5G.
Microwave weapons too.
Dam should I start a 5G thread?
Oh that's right.......:biggrin:

Ok I will post it here...LOL

Someone buried it so it is easy to find.:)

audiohi

Veteran
You brain dead fools will not even believe a MIT doctor that has put his job on the line to bring you the truth.
I am sorry you statement is in error, try again.

Do you think the MIT doctor in the video was friends with the MIT doctors Seth Lloyd, Joi Ito, and Suh Nam-pyo?

You know... the ones who were hiding the money they were taking from Epstein?

Blindly follow MIT doctors much?

Horselover Fat

Veteran
180 scientists and doctors from 35 countries
But the yahoo's here at ICMag feel they are of superior intellect.
They are sure this is a conspiracy theory.

There certainly is a bunch of folks involved in this here conspiracy.

I have some good info on the effects 5G.
Microwave weapons too.
Dam should I start a 5G thread?
Oh that's right.......:biggrin:

Ok I will post it here...LOL

Someone buried it so it is easy to find.:)

Sure, we need more humour here.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
WHILE AMERICA IS ON LOCKDOWN NEW BILL PROPOSES STRICTEST FEDERAL GUN CONTROL MEASURES EVER

While we’re all distracted by news about the coronavirus, lawmakers in Washington are attempting to sneak in one of the most draconian antigun bills that the country has ever seen.

Titled the “Gun Violence Prevention and Community Safety Act of 2020,” this bill would require all Americans to obtain a license before purchasing a firearm, treating our constitutional right to keep and bear arms as a privilege in which we must first get permission for from the federal government.

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2020/04/17/while-america-is-on-lockdown-new-bill-proposes-strictest-federal-gun-control-measures-ever/?utm_campaign=meetedgar&utm_medium=social&utm_source=meetedgar.com&fbclid=IwAR0URyAqELoQnqZxCCn72AveKKBcRmehkDf-RSxwqeR5xuSoRf16HeDBH0I

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Over 43,000 US Millionaires to Get ‘stimulus’ Averaging $1.6 Million Each, Committee Finds

ore than 43,000 millionaires in the United States won’t be getting coronavirus stimulus checks like the rest of Americans, but instead, they’ll be receiving other funds averaging about $1.6 million each, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation.

https://whotv.com/news/coronavirus/covid-national/over-43000-us-millionaires-to-get-stimulus-averaging-1-6-million-each-committee-finds/?fbclid=IwAR01gws-PstIiCtQ57K8iznKFt4bT0r5l8UWSQtCrADVlBpY-iD1UDVxvy8

https://www.jct.gov

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Feds Quietly Seek to Remove Leading Cause of Vaccine Injuries From Federal Payout Program

While much of the federal government is focused on fighting the coronavirus pandemic, a small program is quietly proposing a giant change that could affect thousands of injured people.

A division of the Department of Health and Human Services is proposing to remove the leading cause of vaccine injuries from the federal program that compensates victims.

"We think this is highly unfair in a time where the country and everyone is so concerned about how do we prevent illness," said Leah Durant, an attorney who devotes most of her D.C. law practice to those cases after suffering the injury herself.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/health/feds-quietly-seek-to-remove-leading-cause-of-vaccine-injuries-from-federal-payout-program/2277417/?fbclid=IwAR33WB_EapOuYQsZYZLVhq0H38Jnyd7xQkAjLkkNaJMARs44JOd8L4FQB3Y

h.h.

Veteran
All sorts of groups proposing one oddball thing or another. None of which will ever see the light of day other than the ones promoted by shock journalism.

Latest posts

Latest posts