What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

Hempy McNoodle

When are you going to bash all of the republican governors who haven't issued shelter in place orders? I mean... even Cuomo has.

Most Republican Governed States have lower population densities and much lesser travel influx.
People from all over the world travel to New York, San Francisco and L.A.

The Florida governor probably should have called off spring break celebrations and travel.

I also, did not call out the DNC for not postponing certain primaries and strategically having associated people advising voters to stay home rather than vote. And reducing poling locations, creating overcrowded conditions and hour long waits in the cold. All to make sure Bernie voters don't win.

audiohi

Veteran
I only called out Quomo because New York is such a densely populated state and already had 1,000 cases at the time I posted that. All while he was publicly stating that he would absolutely not issue a shelter in place order.

No concern about the dense population of spring breakers getting ready to leave Florida and further spread disease across the country?

audiohi

Veteran

audiohi

Veteran
Holy shit! Twitter just erased it! I'll find it! Give me a few minutes...

Holy shit! even the military.com article! Forbidden? WTF is that??

Are you sure... Or, did you just mess up the post?

Here's the military article.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/03/22/american-woman-rescued-secretive-military-op-trump-says.html

I'm not going to post tRump puppet accounts from twitter. But, any more work you need me to do for you?

Hempy McNoodle

...Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

...Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

...Forbidden

Definitely a conspiracy.

lol.

Those twitter posts that were removed / censored where the ones in which people were speculating that it could be Madeleine McCann. I definitely think it is because of some other info I've seen.

Hempy McNoodle

If we're being honest do you personally believe that money is better spent on healthcare?

Aren't both parties fucking us?

Absolutely, they're both fucking us.
I hate war. I think also that healthcare could be made much more economical. Realistically, we need both. We've paid for both. But, what we've been getting is neither. That is changing under the Trump administration. Defense spending in the past made us less safe and pushed us towards evermore deadly, long lasting, and costly conflicts.