What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

Hempy McNoodle

Yeah Fishy, I seem to recall something about that. I instantly thought it was BS because if it were real it would likely have been classified, not blurted all over the news. Plus, so easy to fake the IP addresses and other signatures. Any real operation would have put in place, components to obscure the origins.

Hempy McNoodle

Honestly, I think it's going down. I think this global shutdown is the fight between the militaries of the world against the deepstate(s) of the world. Martial law would be necessary, but because of political division and natural rebelious tendencies, the public would resist and get in the way of operations and the deepstate would cause riots, false flags and chaos, if people stay in due to the threat of a virus they will be safe. This also gives military operations a green light and makes it easier to systematically arrest individuals. I could be wrong, but I do think it is going down. Military intelligence and coordination at its finest.

X

xavier7995

Honestly, I think it's going down. I think this global shutdown is the fight between the militaries of the world against the deepstate(s) of the world. Martial law would be necessary, but because of political division and natural rebelious tendencies, the public would resist and get in the way of operations and the deepstate would cause riots, false flags and chaos, if people stay in due to the threat of a virus they will be safe. This also gives military operations a green light and makes it easier to systematically arrest individuals. I could be wrong, but I do think it is going down. Military intelligence and coordination at its finest.

Radical!

D

Deep State

Glorious leader Chairman 'The buck stops with no one' Trump has done a wonderful job so far at managing this virus.

In a world where 'no' means 'yes' Chairman Trump has led the way by using his complete lack of character or moral compass to accept zero responsibility for anything negative and also take credit for anything positive that has even the vaguest connection to him, and for this we applaud you, Mr. Chairman. :bow:

The Deep State has much to learn from you, Mr. Chairman, and we are thankful that you have risen to this lofty position, you have certainly bolstered our ranks with your unmatched genius and wisdom, we have your picture on display in every room here at Deep State headquarters, as you wished.

We had a conference call with Don Jr. and Ivanka yesterday and i must say, these are some fine children you have sired Mr. Chairman.
Brim full of vacuous rhetoric, incompetence, entitlement and your own brand of smug affluenza- they will make fine heirs to the throne, and worthy stewards of the Deep State.

Once again, Mr. Chairman, you orange sweaty sex symbol you, the Deep State's future has never been brighter and our thanks can not be expressed enough.

xxoo

Hempy McNoodle

That was pretty freaky when they "cloaked" their legs, right? It's too bad that they can't figure out how to cloak the helicopter.

Thanks Obama.

Yeah, I wasn't aware of cloaking technology. Interesting. Though it could also be a lighting issue. Maybe when the heli raises above the height of any street lights? If they did use cloaking, I might guess that they didn't blur out the helicopters because if the video made it onto you tube it might draw too much attention to the cloaking tech and also the "exercise."

M

Mr D

Just think about it. He 'summoned' reporters to the white house for this photo op. You all have to admit this is all pretty interesting to say the least... Is the storm upon us?

YUP...

More than 100 new coronavirus cases were confirmed in New York City over the course of Tuesday, with officials expecting an exponential rise in the coming days.

audiohi

Veteran
But, Cuomo refuses to establish a shelter in place order....

No mention of Ron DeSantis, or the busy beaches during spring break?

Surprising.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

When are you going to bash all of the republican governors who haven't issued shelter in place orders? I mean... even Cuomo has.

I only called out Quomo because New York is such a densely populated state and already had 1,000 cases at the time I posted that. All while he was publicly stating that he would absolutely not issue a shelter in place order.