What's new

D-Train (white domina x qrazy train)

fukndenny

blowing up!

budman maybe i missed it but, are these all ladies? done sexing?

those geopots look nice.. you used them before ?

peace

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
beautiful dtrain

JhoRB.jpg

connie chung

p2Uhv.jpg

I trimmed a couple up...just experimenting...i have a couple hunches on sex but no pistils....

S1XEV.jpg

budman678

Veteran
i have two (2) fem beans in the tent...but the seven (7) dtrains are unsexed....i am looking to keep three of four...

budman678

Veteran
blowing up!

budman maybe i missed it but, are these all ladies? done sexing?

those geopots look nice.. you used them before ?

peace

hey homie, i was thinking...i know you use those bags...i know you have been getting great results but you should do yourself a favor and scoop some smart pots or geopots...it would elevate your game...bigger roots = bigger tree = more nug...

it could be the single best thing i have done for my garden...well, that and supersoil :thank you:

budman678

Veteran
it pains me every time...i eliminated three dtrain males...i have four left to flower!!!!! looks like we are smooth sailing from here....not sure what im gonna do with the connie chung...she is lagging BIG TIME....might not be worth the time/effort...

updates this weekend of the KEEPERS!

fukndenny

hey homie, i was thinking...i know you use those bags...i know you have been getting great results but you should do yourself a favor and scoop some smart pots or geopots...it would elevate your game...bigger roots = bigger tree = more nug...

it could be the single best thing i have done for my garden...well, that and supersoil :thank you:

i've been thinking about doing 4 3gal coco geopots in my tent.

that's why I asked if you had used em before. :tiphat:

next run im definitely using geopots. just not sure if coco or promix though. :dance013:

budman678

Veteran
i have had great results with promix...coco requires more attention i guess...

i would go with a fully amended organic soil ;=)

budman678

Veteran
4 dtrains
1 blue widow
1 connie chung (runt)

pqZHV.jpg

elIeu.jpg

kVs6A.jpg

ozBld.jpg

im gonna try to take some better pics this weekend when i have a little time to set em up...its dark down there

i am pretty stoked on the keepers. a little bumped about a stunted mutant connie chung, also one of the dtrains has some inconsistent growth. more dominant leads colas, which is obviously what i am TRYING to avoid...i am learning alot.

supersoil still kicking strong...waiting for blumats. i am going to purchase a 10gall rubbermaid for my rez

M

Mos Cutty

Everything looks super proper in here bro! Very healthy and excellent training, I'll be tuning in keep up the great works!
Mos

budman678

Veteran
the game has changed...AGAIN!

C6qOs.jpg

EBSfR.jpg

i am going to buy the rez, start building the rez stand and then truly begin planning the instillation. i am very excited. i just watered thoroughly last night so i am going to wait till sunday or monday when i soak em again...hopefully i will have everything set up so all i had to do is plug em in and begin the dialing in process

EvilCartman

the game has changed...AGAIN!

i am going to buy the rez, start building the rez stand and then truly begin planning the instillation.

Too cool! :thank you:

I've been thinkin' about giving those a try for a good while. Nice to see somebody getting started with 'em. This just might light the fire under my butt! :hotbounce

Good luck Bud!! :yay:

budman678

Veteran
decided to take em out at day 7

decided to take em out at day 7

they are gorgeous. i just soaked em last night and am grateful i have a couple days to prepare. for a rez, i am going to use a passive elevated water source, a 10gall rubbermaid trash can. i am going to elevate the rez 3ft off the ground. and run the hose along the inside of the tent. the feeder hose will be wrapped around the four poles of the tent. each dripper hose will be about 2ft long. this will allow me to plants arounf. i made sure to purchase the 90ft of dripper hose and an auto shut off valve. purchasing the patio deck kit too and the total was around 130 wth shipping.

with the soil i am running now this will be a "turn key" opp and allow me to retire from running buckets of water up and down stairs and spending hours hand watering (i am very slow and methodical in my watering). i am still going to see them daily but i rest assured knowing that i wont have to. plus, we have a lot of fun trips and activities planned this fall and i dont wanna be chained to the garden. i dont want it to ever be a concern.

i am very happy in life and in my garden right now and its a direct result of taking chances and making patient/deliberate decisions.

v5oWM.jpg

dtrain

ZLbHq.jpg

blue widow

yJAiD.jpg

blue widow side shot

nkxoW.jpg

blue widow

RVxI2.jpg

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Exciting times budman!

If I may be so bold to ask, .. Puhleeeeease resize your photos before you upload 'em! Your pages take s'damned long to load for me!

..but it's worth it. :cathug:

Edit: Lemme be a bit more constructive - I shoot for a 400x600 size - large enough for stoner eyeballs, small enough to not be a massive bandwidth hog. :)

budman678

Veteran
i know better. this is my nice cam. i cant make the photos any smaller in the settings. not sure how to resize after taking. on my point and shoot i have it to where they are very small low rez and those dont bog down the page.

i will try an figure out a way to reduce the size!!!

holler

budman678

Veteran
this is a test

DTlXP.jpg

~~~ looks like i figured it out silver! wont happen again