What's new

D-Train (white domina x qrazy train)

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
flipping the lights tomorrow

flipping the lights tomorrow

just stuck the HPS in the hood. tomorrow starts first day of light deprivation. they are all around 12-14inches with 8-12 nice fucking colas on em....

the blue widow is slow and short, bout 8-9 inches. the dtrain will double their height in stretch...dont know much about the connie and blue's stretch...we will find out.

WrWTY.jpg

1b7mG.jpg

tI0Gp.jpg

WL8Ge.jpg

the SUPERSOIL is awesome. havent added anything but water...dechlorinated water...i have been phing the water bc of my initial issues.

the first water during 12/12 will be a tea of ewc, kelp meal, molasses and roots organism...

wish me luck...dtrains are about a 63-65 day strain....halloween buds for me!!!

i will also be eliminating males in the next couple weeks and really stretching the girls out.

fukndenny

it's looking great budman.

fun to see how other people do things in the same tent :D

really curious to see how you yield off this! i aint counting my chickens yet but my plants are looking like 3oz plants each, give or take.

i bet you you will be looking at 2oz per plant. maybe you can bust a pound? :D

anyway enough rambling, i must go get stoned.

keep it up budman!

budman678

Veteran
it's looking great budman.

fun to see how other people do things in the same tent :D

really curious to see how you yield off this! i aint counting my chickens yet but my plants are looking like 3oz plants each, give or take.

i bet you you will be looking at 2oz per plant. maybe you can bust a pound? :D

anyway enough rambling, i must go get stoned.

keep it up budman!

i hope i get more than two ozs per plant!!! we will see though. this is totally an experiment.

you tent is lookin super killer homie! i will give regular updates as things progress...im strapped in and ready to go!

budman678

Veteran
one night with the lights off and shit BLEW UP....getting crowded in there...

urrrthing looks gravy...feeling good about everything too..SS for the win

silver hawaiian

Veteran
budman

Good to see the success with the hyperdirt. But, remember, you want to keep it aggressive for these broads. I had a great dirt mix, and on a few varieties, still ended up a bit short. It's easy to get lazy on the mixin' and feeding with a good dirt mix, but my attitude with dirt and organics has always been .. It's hard to OVERdo it, so just push it to the max. You'll know when you've pushed too hard.

A tea every 5 or 7 or 10 days ain't a bad idea. Even if it's just some EWC and molasses, though I'd throw in some fish hydrosalate, kelp, in mid-flower, maybe top dress w/ some mexican guano early in flower..

Anyway. :shucks: Lookin' good dude - just don't get too comfortable. ;) :tiphat:

budman678

Veteran
after 2 night periods....

after 2 night periods....

I believe they are soooo stoked on life right now! SS is kickin ass and they are beginning to puff out and stretch.

day before the flip

4BbXB.jpg

after two night periods

luJtn.jpg

QEczu.jpg

RSIke.jpg

YEGon.jpg

couldnt be happier. going to give them a shot of tea to help guide the switch to flowering.

5gallons of filtered water
1cup of EWC
1/2cup of kelp meal
1/4cup of sucanat
1tbsp of roots organics organism (mychs)

chief bigsmoke

amazing. beautiful structure budman.. I've been away with my reno for some time now and have really missed seeing your garden. looks like halloween is going to be off the hook at budmans

budman678

Veteran
amazing. beautiful structure budman.. I've been away with my reno for some time now and have really missed seeing your garden. looks like halloween is going to be off the hook at budmans

welcome back chief home bigsmoke! you're always welcome here. life is well, the soil is killer, i love it so much, never had such peace of mind with the garden before.

good news is the garden is killin it, bad news is that i am down to the last two nugs of chem99 (sweet tart pheno)

EvilCartman

the blue widow is slow and short, bout 8-9 inches. the dtrain will double their height in stretch...dont know much about the connie and blue's stretch...we will find out.

Lookin' good budman! :dance013:

Just thought I'd let ya know...

The BW I ran was flipped @ 20" and finished @ 36". Mine was unpruned in any way, though. Grew her straight-up. I don't know how that would translate to your topped girl, we'll see. :)

She may need to wear some high-heels to keep up! :biggrin:

I like your method of training early, gonna have to give that a go. Love the structure of those plants!

budman678

Veteran
Lookin' good budman! :dance013:

Just thought I'd let ya know...

The BW I ran was flipped @ 20" and finished @ 36". Mine was unpruned in any way, though. Grew her straight-up. I don't know how that would translate to your topped girl, we'll see. :)

She may need to wear some high-heels to keep up! :biggrin:

I like your method of training early, gonna have to give that a go. Love the structure of those plants!

Thanks brah. I was totally wrong the blue widow is keeping up, it's the Connie Chung that will need stilts sooner than later. I also just pulled the trigger on some blumats. I'm really excited about that. I will hopefully have them in the soil by the time next week. I am thinking I just need a 5gallom bucket as my Rez. I have mo problem filling that up every couple of days.

Things are starting to look sexy in there

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Hey budman, it's always a pleasure stop'n in here, love'n the
lighter shot... really shows off the nice structure of your ladys !
The tent looks to be run'n @ full capacity, the sexy soil's work'n.

Keep`em green brotha, I'll be watch'n... :watchplant:

budman678

Veteran
Hey budman, it's always a pleasure stop'n in here, love'n the
lighter shot... really shows off the nice structure of your ladys !
The tent looks to be run'n @ full capacity, the sexy soil's work'n.

Keep`em green brotha, I'll be watch'n... :watchplant:

i will be updating pics of whats going on under their skirts...its just as important as the super buds that will be taking place.

i am going to be be cleaning them up about 21days into flowering...i was a little hesitant when topping them while they were young...i need to really focus on MAINLINING them and only leave 8 colas...but have no fear...things are gonna be rockin n' rolling soon. i will have some LARGE cuts to pass to my homies.

this supersoil is the best things thats happened to my garden....a game changer i would say...now, when my blumats arrive and i get those dialed...it one LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

thanks for popping in and saying hi...i love your work and am learning so much...i have been officially growing the herb for 1yr...lets see where this can take me...

tonight, im gonna roast a cone of sweet tarts with some querkle hash. kick my feet up for more phish "couch tour".

budman678

Veteran
i discovered tonight that i will be pruning all secondary growth and leaving simply eight heads on each plant...i allowed one node of normal growth and that is why i have so many tops. i essentially have 16tops on each plants...when i sex out and have my keepers in two weeks, they will all get lollipoped and the node below my last topping will be all cut out...

its all good on this side....just enjoyed some sweet tarts with a little bit of that querkle bubble....its so delicious...

Ohmless

I am new to your show and have a question. I apologize if it has been stated already, but the thread keeps getting bigger and I have many gardens to catch up on. Is this a one-cultivar garden?

EvilCartman

Hey budman,
Not to get ya off track here,.. I just read through your Querkle log, as that's what I'll be crackin' next, and wanted to tip my hat to ya. :tiphat: That was a very good thread.

I'll be getting some of that velcro tape! Great idea! Sure does simplify things being able to just stick it to the SP's! :thank you:

Congrats as well, hope married life is treating ya well. :)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled grow.

budman678

Veteran
Hey budman,
Not to get ya off track here,.. I just read through your Querkle log, as that's what I'll be crackin' next, and wanted to tip my hat to ya. :tiphat: That was a very good thread.

I'll be getting some of that velcro tape! Great idea! Sure does simplify things being able to just stick it to the SP's! :thank you:

Congrats as well, hope married life is treating ya well. :)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled grow.

the querkle is the bomb.com

velcro tape works perfectly. sticks right on...i pull em off and reuse them, they stick together!!!

life is good mon...

Latest posts

Latest posts