What's new

Crossing the motherline! [Roms JLB F7 x CG Durban F2]

What should I grow next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Still unrelated to the current state of affairs, Destroyer starting to look like it.
IMG_20231215_115149_edit_2555887648288121.jpg
IMG_20231215_113910_edit_2555804311946467.jpg

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
First mama jam, a bit bitten, but not heavily, not as much as her sister, but I don't mind. It makes their immune system active, and that's what I care about.
17042748002137463498579842989999.jpg

A nibble never killed anyone.
170427495385049853468875031616.jpg

Heavy tipping, because I'm really not doing this for the bud, and I want to save space as I'm starting to move the Mimosas into the flowering tent (lack of space is a bitch).
The Durban farther too was subjected to heavy tipping to delay maturation as I wanted to give DD a few more days of maturation.
17042751438738242120177978551852.jpg

"Turban" male vigorous, branchy and fast, with a three way branching to boot.
17042752760402703714678994347374.jpg

Two Durban females, I'm gonna cross them with the Turban and keep the seeds on the side. I'm curious to see the frequency of this trait.

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Curiously enough the Durban is taking longer to mature than the Jamaican. Goes to show how much human selection affects the finishing time of a strain. The Durban being adapted to south African climes will follow the seasons without paying much attention to what I do. The Jamaican responded almost immediately to the light change and has shown all her displeasure in having been flooded (oups, left for a week, the valve didn't shut the second time this round and the water kept flowing... If she survives I'll call her Noah).

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Thanks for amaze my wake and bake :) how long since you switched 12/12?

Shy means not bad - haha

Sitting here in 90-90 and try to open my hips - uhhh. It’s not a comfortable way of sitting xD not yet..

Pssst. I have a LED now ;)
Started a micro grow..

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Thanks for amaze my wake and bake :) how long since you switched 12/12?

Shy means not bad - haha

Sitting here in 90-90 and try to open my hips - uhhh. It’s not a comfortable way of sitting xD not yet..

Pssst. I have a LED now ;)
Started a micro grow..
TBH mate, I don't even count the switches anymore, I'm getting to the point where I look at a plant and say: "Yup, ready or not it's flowering time for you" and then when I need to smoke I go: "welp, that's it for you, it's cutting time"

but, to be fair to you good sir, I shall review my logs and let you know.....On December 4 I did the switch.

So Hai

Curiously enough the Durban is taking longer to mature than the Jamaican. Goes to show how much human selection affects the finishing time of a strain. The Durban being adapted to south African climes will follow the seasons without paying much attention to what I do. The Jamaican responded almost immediately to the light change and has shown all her displeasure in having been flooded (oups, left for a week, the valve didn't shut the second time this round and the water kept flowing... If she survives I'll call her Noah).
And for your sake I’ll keep my fingers crossed that she do not start to identify as ’Noah’ after surviving the flood :D

Latest posts

Latest posts