What's new

Crippy - Pre86 OG KUSH

Status
Not open for further replies.

gh0st9

Veteran
Holy fuck. I'm done with the internet lol. This is like crush 2.0 but with ogkush... Oof

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Last few pages were not easy to read... Something easier on the eyes
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GainGreene

This is back in the days when you had to hit your man up on the beeper in an non-mmj friendly state. Nearly impossible to source these strains because just having photos and records of breeding etc is enough for you to go on that Fed vacay.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 33

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
OG Kush - This photo was taken 10 seconds ago. Signature dark green leaves. Light lime green bud. Orange hairs. Smell can get you in trouble. True consistent connoisseur level weed. Embarrassed. Ha not at all. This weed is nothing to be embarrassed about. Do trolls normally come along with their own og kush grows, journals, and bud shots? The internet has become a sad place glad some want to hear my bullshit so maybe i can give out another 30 facts to please some.
View Image

Where is this OG grow, journal? You do realize we can see every post you've made here? One single blurry budshot is hardly enough to back up any of the claims you've made.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Ha, i shut up for awhile now someone else is on the hotspot. Just quit bro, it only makes it worse for you to keep going. And theres some very knowledgable people disputing your claims

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
That is the first time I've ever been called a thug lol! Cool!

Let's see the pics of some OG Kush growing. Like I said let's see your grow.

Stoney, nice flowers bud, drool worthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts