Status
Not open for further replies.
GDPxbubba

gdpxbubbakush.jpg

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
was thinking same exact thing.... :laughing: :lurk:

I'm not getting into this..... Sorry I knowa bunch of ya would like me to..... Hehehehehe....... But I got better things to do now...... Working hard out here...once things are settled I'll be back with a nice shit show.....
Pics I posted are sfv og sourced around 04 was the first og i ran.... Still my personal fav og today..... Posted crippie back in here a ways back....

Lol u talking to me????? I'm open to any advice I can get to improve my shitty buds....

This is the basics. Your pics are titled easy on the eyes yet the leaves are cringe worthy. Then some post stoney vs therealogkus.

Did I win?

Do I get a cookie/trophy?

Funny how i post plants that are healthy and not burnt yet the users comment they are burnt. When stoney post his pictures of burnt plants no ones says a thing. :laughing:

:moon::woohoo::moon: <--This is whats going on here.

You want a cookie here's some cookie dumbass!!!!!

Your plants are over watered just admit it. Then you get some nice genes to make up for your growing error? Your veg shots look horrible and now your bragging about some small GSC?

Why the name calling when i call out your amateur grow?

mr.brunch

Veteran
Dude , you have some nice pics, you are a fellow grower, but you must admit that you are coming across as a little big headed.....remember, there are a lot of incredibly seasoned growers on here .... Idk, ever hear of the phrase " don't teach your grandma to suck eggs "

Good luck, and nothing but good vibes.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
if you knew WTF you were talking about you might have posted in an OG thread rather than this crippy thread.

although it's amusing that you chose this thread because i didn't think anyone could raise the bar on the OP's nonsense.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Your plants are over watered just admit it. Then you get some nice genes to make up for your growing error? Your veg shots look horrible and now your bragging about some small GSC?

Why the name calling when i call out your amateur grow?

1. Real cookies are infamous for small nugs, its the genetics, stoney killed it.

2. Stoneys hardly an amateur, hes been growing a long time and has a bunch of really exclusive cuts, and always has fire bud shots

3. Youre using "og"s from seed companies as an argument for what og kush is when og is a clone only(even though someones told you this multiple times), and seed companies are infamous for stealing clone names to sell fake seeds. Never heard ANY good word of mouth about RQS.

Like i said bro, just give it a rest. It really is fun watching someone make an ass of themselves but this forum isnt for ignorant trolls. Its for people who wanna learn, and share information about genetics and growing. You dont seem to have knowledge on either.
:tiphat:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Running some original OG kush cuts right now and with out a fucking doubt I can say OG is not the real Florida crippy.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
There is a cut that does go by original og..... But Im not one to say if its the first I doubt it...... I ran it for a few yrs while sorting thru a bunch of ogs... She was real nice but I personally liked others better.... I labeled her old man og .... A few members ran her.. Still do...
Crippies i know for a fact ain't og... Idk what og really is.... There's so many different versions of the story its all speculation.... But from my experience 91chem is half , crippies damn well could be the rest or at least part of it.... And knowing both fairly well , dates, locations, it definitely is a possibility

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
OG Kush - This photo was taken 10 seconds ago. Signature dark green leaves. Light lime green bud. Orange hairs. Smell can get you in trouble. True consistent connoisseur level weed. Embarrassed. Ha not at all. This weed is nothing to be embarrassed about. Do trolls normally come along with their own og kush grows, journals, and bud shots? The internet has become a sad place glad some want to hear my bullshit so maybe i can give out another 30 facts to please some.
View Image

Just looking at that nug, looks amateur compared to you say "connoisseur level weed" you left a bunch of leaf on it lol

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Back to the thread i have a good buddy that had a friend, about 14-15 years ago grew some stuff called crippy in the Sonoma County and then in Mendocino, It smelled like coffee once dried, I think my buddy tried to tell me it was some kind of diesel or sour d? I don't know it was bomb though, he also grew some stuff called Wine

Status
Not open for further replies.