buzzmobile

Veteran
I wonder who he's implicating?
1667470858140.png

med4u

Veteran
I wonder who he's implicating?

Top Trump adviser granted immunity for testifying in Mar-a-Lago papers case​

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...isor-kash-patel-immunity-mar-a-lago-documents

🤣 he has already stated the documents
Were declassified and is claiming the fifth... the prosecution must prove they were not..good luck with that
Garland better bust a move...his impeachment has already been filed Wrays too
And begins in January...gonna be a busy new year for the old goat

Absolem

🤣 he has already stated the documents
Were declassified and is claiming the fifth... the prosecution must prove they were not..good luck with that
Garland better bust a move...his impeachment has already been filed Wrays too
And begins in January...gonna be a busy new year for the old goat
You can't plead the fifth when given immunity. Derp.
Thought you would know that.

med4u

Veteran
You can't plead the fifth when given immunity. Derp.
Thought you would know that.
Keep up...he already pleaded the fifth in previous questioning by a grand jury
He has not accepted any deal and is in no jeopardy for not accepting one
He needs no immunity he has not been
Indicted for anything....nor has Trump

Absolem

Keep up...he already pleaded the fifth in previous questioning by a grand jury
He has not accepted any deal and is in no jeopardy for not accepting one
He needs no immunity he has not been
Indicted for anything....nor has Trump
Correct. Now that he was given immunity he will now answer the questions.

Come on Bro. You have to be smarter then this. I'll start calling you "Late To The Party".

Former Trump aide Kash Patel is set to testify before a federal grand jury about the classified documents recovered from former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home after being granted immunity for any information, The Wall Street Journal reported.

med4u

Veteran
Trump aide offered immunity to testify before grand jury about Mar-a-Lago docs: Sources | News/Talk/Sports 94.9 WSJM

As of about 5hr ago this immunity deal was just an offer...not a deal...do you have an update?

Absolem

Trump aide offered immunity to testify before grand jury about Mar-a-Lago docs: Sources | News/Talk/Sports 94.9 WSJM

As of about 5hr ago this immunity deal was just an offer...not a deal...do you have an update?
Guess you should read the article I posted. It has it in there.

Late To The Party.

Absolem

WASHINGTON—Kash Patel, a close associate of former President Donald Trump, is set to soon testify before a federal grand jury probing the handling of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago after receiving immunity for his information, people familiar with the matter said.

moose eater

Rought-roe...

NY State Judge just put The Trump Organization under court monitor, to prevent tRump from hiding cash assets, or filing further fraudulent tax/earnings statements.

Seems his teflon is worn thinner a bit.

Oh, and he (as he often does in his efforts to avoid formal findings against him) settled with the protestors (during jury selection, no less) his goons roughed up at Trump Towers.

They say it was difficult to find a pool of jurors who "didn't already hate him."

I guess actions and attitudes really do have real-life consequences.

What a bummer to be finally learning that when you're in your 70s. I guess some people live more sheltered lives than others.

Last edited:

moose eater

An entire collection of deflection via delusion. Group psychosis at its finest... or worst... or not even sure any more.

Never seen anything this fucking twisted as the tRumpkin Delusional Fan-Boy Club.

Not since Joseph McCarthy, with the mickey of whiskey in his briefcase, claiming to have irrefutable evidence concealed within the case.. (of his drinking problem, apparently).

Similar to tRump''s irrefutable evidence the election was stolen from him.. *For which Hempy continues to grasp at obscure YouTube postings that -all- of those courts, (& tRump's attorneys) seem to have simply missed.

Maybe tRump's not paying his legal 'experts' sufficiently to keep their eyes open, and they're simply missing all of the valuable defense material that Hempy's been providing for us?

I mean, if it would do greater good in court, why is Hempy only sending it to ICMag's forums?

Unless maybe he's already tried, and it resulted in that heart-dropping moment, like when a would-be music writer gets their demo returned via snail mail with no note attached, and the phone never rings..

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Twitter just removed a bunch of pro Maga spy bots.

I would like hempy or one of the lesser stooges to explain exactly why both Russia and China are their biggest fans.

Are the trying to improve life for us?

med4u

Veteran
X
Rought-roe...

NY State Judge just put The Trump Organization under court monitor, to prevent tRump from hiding cash assets, or filing further fraudulent tax/earnings statements.

Seems his teflon is worn thinner a bit.

Oh, and he (as he often does in his efforts to avoid formal findings against him) settled with the protestors (during jury sleection, no less) his goons roughed up at Trump Towers.

They say it was difficult to find a pool of jurors who "didn't already hate him."

I guess actions and attitudes really do have real-life consequences.

What a bummer to be finally learning that when you're in your 70s. I guess some people live more sheltered lives than others.

Any Citation?

moose eater

X

Any Citation?

Would you like another 20 credible sources, or will it take a fucking YouTube vid with some talking head no one has ever heard of?

Oh, the jury selection-timed settlement with the protestors:

Again, lots more are available if needed.

Just curious.... What DOES it take to compromise or even put a small dent in a tRumpkin Pumpkin's verifiably delusional views?

med4u

Veteran

WASHINGTON—Kash Patel, a close associate of former President Donald Trump, is set to soon testify before a federal grand jury probing the handling of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago after receiving immunity for his information, people familiar with the matter said.
WP...there's reliable source...

Read my article posted from today...
It states clearly he has not accepted any deal...why would he? Hes not being charged with anything...bet he pleads the fifth

Patel didn’t immediately respond to a text message seeking comment, and it’s not clear how he or his team will respond to the DOJ’s offer. A lawyer representing Patel declined to comment. Department of Justice officials declined to comment
You clearly have a computer. and I can guarantee that it idn't come from an obscure YouTube video, from some no-name numb-nuts we've never heard of before. Guaranteed.

Or are you that lazy?

If you cant cite it . Your bullshit

moose eater

WP...there's reliable source...

Read my article posted from today...
It states clearly he has not accepted any deal...why would he? Hes not being charged with anything...bet he pleads the fifth

Patel didn’t immediately respond to a text message seeking comment, and it’s not clear how he or his team will respond to the DOJ’s offer. A lawyer representing Patel declined to comment. Department of Justice officials declined to comment

If you cant cite it . Your bullshit
If you can't look it up, you're lazy and disingenuous.. and dishonest.

Next time it's .20 cents a link for anything not YouTube. The YouTube shit is discounted for lack of credibility. That'll be .10 cents/link.

Now it's you as bullshit.

By the way, once offered immunity, it becomes a bit difficult to plead the 5th.. Just saying..

And look at you, with all of your procedural knowledge & wisdom... How... cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.