What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
The only other time we saw the GD was at the Richfield Coliseum in Ohio, when we'd flown into Ontario to visit friend in N. Ontario, we'd had as friends/neighbors up North. Not too long before JG passed.

Unfortunately it was either a matter of acoustic quality at that place, or they were just plain over-amplified.

The parking lot and vendors offered worthy adventures, however.
I saw them at the US Festival with a whole big lineup. The morning started with the Dead and some liquid daydreams some girl dripped on the back of my hand.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
there is just too much time where too much could happen to change it one way or another
Biden or The Chump either one might not be with us by then, given their ages. DeSantis aint home free either. lots of folks in their 50s and 60s drop dead every day. Pelosi? i think she died years ago & someone underpaid a taxidermist to stuff her... you peel off that makeup, and you might find Jimmy Hoffa.

audiohi

Veteran
Some folks here seem to think that Hempy, by providing answers to people's questions and/or doubts, is somehow being 'shifty,' or something like that. Funny how that works...:chin:

is that right?

So tell me how upset you are about this.

House Speaker's husband, Paul Pelosi, assaulted with hammer by home intruder in San Francisco​

https://www.ktvu.com/news/house-spe...with-hammer-by-home-intruder-in-san-francisco

Why are people so mean, am I right?

Nancy was "conveniently" not home during the attack... :smoker: 🍿

Answer the question.

It sure seems like you're one disingenuous piece of shit.

Paul Pelosi is not innocent. Apples to Oranges. Find me a democrat canvasser who was beaten half to death.

Obviously, Nancy was behind it. You think someone can just walk into the speaker's house with a hammer without coordinating it with her and her security first?

two days and about 100 posts later...

I don't support violence (except in cases of self-defense). I think it's a very fishy and somewhat funny story. But, I actually don't support violence against him.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Happy holidays everyone!
Fd3VvxNVIAEVQI6 (1).png

moose eater

Some folks here seem to think that Hempy, by providing answers to people's questions and/or doubts, is somehow being 'shifty,' or something like that. Funny how that works...:chin:
ANSWERS??!!

WOW!!

Hempy, many of your 'answers' could have just as easily come from a Ouija Board or a Magic 8-Ball... Or, this mysterious, often incorrect, definitely bizarre, Q-person you've seemingly attached your wagon to.

My momma always told us when we were kids, "Be careful who you surround yourself with. People will assess or judge you based on the company you keep."

She was right, Hempy... at least about that.

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Is it a Boom, BOMBSHELL, or an Uh Oh?

My guess is that it will be limited mostly to him admitting to things he himself was guilty of and things about the company in general that those who have been interviewing him have pretty much made clear they already have plenty of evidence on and that anything he might say would be more corroborative then revelatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.