What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

Survivor, David Hog..................Shooter, Adm Lanza........................
David Hogg and Adam Lanza.jpg

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I'm sure this comes as no surprise, but... I suspect there is a bit more to it than that.
Well yeah dude….you’re past balls deep. Past the point of no return. I mean you’ll look like a complete fool…if you don’t announce that this is all a part of some great awakening…or somehow related

I woke up…taking a look at your thread…and said to myself : at least it keeps the poor bastard from actually taking any real action…and doing something extremely stupid in the real world…like hurting himself or others…it’s probably helpful

You’re harmless. If you really believe this stupid shit you post….if you really think yourself some sort of patriot…reading in between deep state lines…awaiting your chance to hang traitors after a military engagement lead by King Muppet….yeah ok….i think we’ll be ok with not going along for the ride. My stories are way better.

Hempy McNoodle

Well yeah dude….you’re past balls deep. Past the point of no return. I mean you’ll look like a complete fool…if you don’t announce that this is all a part of some great awakening…or somehow related

I woke up…taking a look at your thread…and said to myself : at least it keeps the poor bastard from actually taking any real action…and doing something extremely stupid in the real world…like hurting himself or others…it’s probably helpful

You’re harmless. If you really believe this stupid shit you post….if you really think yourself some sort of patriot…reading in between deep state lines…awaiting your chance to hang traitors after a military engagement lead by King Muppet….yeah ok….i think we’ll be ok with not going along for the ride. My stories are way better.
I take GREAT delight in the fact that this^ is not going to age well...:rasta:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I take GREAT delight in the fact that this^ is not going to age well...:rasta:
Whatever makes you happy.

I realized after reading a couple of your “awakening” posts that you are all about getting attention and thinking you are right. You’re one of those dudes who gives a date when the world will end…and when it doesn’t…you’re not wrong…it was just a test.

So…you’ll have to forgive me…if I show little concern for how something ages….because no matter what…you’ll say see see see I was right!

You’re not that bright. I mean your tactics are 101

Hempy McNoodle

Whatever makes you happy.

I realized after reading a couple of your “awakening” posts that you are all about getting attention and thinking you are right. You’re one of those dudes who gives a date when the world will end…and when it doesn’t…you’re not wrong…it was just a test.

So…you’ll have to forgive me…if I show little concern for how something ages….because no matter what…you’ll say see see see I was right!

You’re not that bright. I mean your tactics are 101
If only I could be as awake as you...:smoker:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
$45.2 million awarded today. OUCH! this is just one family so far, right? there were 20 kids killed, and 2 teachers. $49.3 mill so far total. Texas prob has a cap on compensatory damages regardless of what a jury says. fat fuck is looking dead in the eye at perjury charges no matter what else happens, lol.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
What I'm curious about is the conversations Jones had with Steve Bannon, seeing as how Jones was one of his biggest propoganda machines.
Jones was picked to lead the "combatants to be" to the Capitol where Congress was meeting. he's eyeball deep in so much damn trouble that i would feel sorry for him if he wasn't such an utterly reprehensible piece of shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts