What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Alex Jones’ company filed for bankruptcy midway through the Sandy Hook damages trial.. He is a scumbag.
he was stupid enough to publicly brag that it was done solely to put off paying for his crimes for years. he is on film saying this, and the govt has 3 years worth of his cell phone messages in hand. shithead is going to pay, and pay dearly. and we'll get to watch it on tv! :woohoo:

buzzmobile

Veteran
I believe the judge will have her say after the jury returns with the Punitive Damages award. $4.1 million was awarded for Compensatory Damages yesterday. Could be a big day for Free Speech Systems LLC.
How's it going, Alex?
1659696899047.png

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm curious @Hempy McNoodle ; Where do you stand on the subject matter of these court proceedings?
That may take a bit for him to answer seeing as how the geniuses over at "Q" haven't figured out how to spin this into something they wanted to happen. That this somehow all part of the master plan to expose the shocking truth to the world! Or some such nonsense.

Hempy McNoodle

I'm curious @Hempy McNoodle ; Where do you stand on the subject matter of these court proceedings?
I've been enjoying the show. My suspicion is that Alex Jones is a double or triple agent. I suspect that he is an agent of the Deep State (Mossad) and that his role was to put truth out there and then use him as a means to attack first amendment rights and smear conspiracy theorists. However, I also suspect that he may be working with the good guys (double agent) against Mossad. All in all, I do not consider him a 'friendly.' Why was he allowed to gain such influence before Sandy Hook while others were censored, shadow-banned, or marginalized? Why was he, and pretty much he alone, allowed and enabled to be the 'spokesperson' or 'face' of all conspiracy theorists? Controlled? By who?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
That may take a bit for him to answer seeing as how the geniuses over at "Q" haven't figured out how to spin this into something they wanted to happen. That this somehow all part of the master plan to expose the shocking truth to the world! Or some such nonsense.
beat me to it. i'm getting old...:bow:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I've been enjoying the show. My suspicion is that Alex Jones is a double or triple agent. I suspect that he is an agent of the Deep State (Mossad) and that his role was to put truth out there and then use him as a means to attack first amendment rights and smear conspiracy theorists. However, I also suspect that he may be working with the good guys (double agent) against Mossad. All in all, I do not consider him a 'friendly.' Why was he allowed to gain such influence before Sandy Hook while others were censored, shadow-banned, or marginalized? Why was he, and pretty much he alone, allowed and enabled to be the 'spokesperson' or 'face' of all conspiracy theorists? Controlled? By who?
….or he’s just what he appears : an asshole who found a way to profit off spieling mindless bullshit…and then selling merchandise to the gullible jerk offs who actually…are retarded enough…to take him serious.

The deep state is in the shallow end of the wading pool…take off the life preserver already

Hempy McNoodle

….or he’s just what he appears : an asshole who found a way to profit off spieling mindless bullshit…and then selling merchandise to the gullible jerk offs who actually…are retarded enough…to take him serious.

The deep state is in the shallow end of the wading pool…take off the life preserver already
I'm sure this comes as no surprise, but... I suspect there is a bit more to it than that.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got Bud was correct. You did not answer. (as usual)

Hempy McNoodle

All one needs to do is to consider how useful Alex Jones has been to those who want to do away with the first amendment or reduce its ability to be utilized or wielded by people who want to speak truth to power. He was used as the wedge to begin the erosion of freedoms enjoyed by the press.

Hempy McNoodle

Got Bud was correct. You did not answer. (as usual)
Yes I did. But, to answer more specifically, as to the court proceedings... I think it is a foregon conclusion that he will be held liable. But, if he is, what precedent would that set for holding members of The Deep State accountable? These people are stupid and short sighted.

There's an old saying; What goes around comes around.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All one needs to do is to consider how useful Alex Jones has been to those who want to do away with the first amendment or reduce its ability to be utilized or wielded by people who want to speak truth to power. He was used as the wedge to begin the erosion of freedoms enjoyed by the press.
That aside, what of the subject matter? Was the shooting a sham or whatever other word one uses to convey con or falsehood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts