What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What notable thing did Trump get done? His tax cuts for the rich? Space Force? Killing a million Americans through inaction?

What did Mitch get? A metric fuckton of federal judges and 3 supreme court justices ensuring minority rule in this country for the foreseeable future.
Not a damn thing. I think your having reading issues my friend lol. Nothing I posted had a thing to do with your response. I'll say it again Mitch and all of those dumbasses Rep were trumps boot lickers.

You should know Rep stole one of those SC picks. The President nominates and the Senate confirms. One can't work without the other.

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The child man is a psycho. He goes on camera lying his ass off and most, including him, knows he is lying.
Some people don't know he's lying and others play along figuring there's something in it for them.
Sounds like Germany in 1940, doesn't it?

Three Berries

This is from DOD IG report on January 6…DOJ supposedly was lead agency but in reality it was DOD. And looks like Milley ran the show:

This explains Schiff amendment. If Pentagon was involved in domestic law enforcement—including surveillance and intelligence collection—they broke the law.

All signs point to deep involvement by military working with DOJ before January 6. Wow.

How many feds evaded regular comms channels and used personal devices? Something something missing texts 🤷‍♀️

https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1551243529049047044/photo/1

4f7237a5c6b8c0cb900b0af6a3aa629febcd2cb32411321066f3c710752f0d12.jpg
db946f3c8fd79aac3e2fb37f1b1560ca121426f5f48fc84ddf1301bef9e4b1dc.jpg

'Boogieman'

What notable thing did Trump get done? His tax cuts for the rich?
Im far from rich and I definitely benefited from the tax cuts. Not just from deductions giving me back a much higher tax return, but a much bigger % of my check and from my investments outside my 401k aka short and long term capital gains. I was able to buy a rental property before everything went up in 2020 increasing my income and I bought 10 acres of forest land with a small river flowing through which is great for recreational camping and fishing. Something I always wanted to do. Had I not been able to save money from lower taxes I wouldn't have all this, and as of right now I would definitely be priced out.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im far from rich and I definitely benefited from the tax cuts. Not just from deductions giving me back a much higher tax return, but a much bigger % of my check and from my investments outside my 401k aka short and long term capital gains. I was able to buy a rental property before everything went up in 2020 increasing my income and I bought 10 acres of forest land with a small river flowing through which is great for recreational camping and fishing. Something I always wanted to do. Had I not been able to save money from lower taxes I wouldn't have all this, and as of right now I would definitely be priced out.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA), passed by President Trump and congressional Republicans, was the biggest reform of the U.S. tax code since 1986. The TCJA lowered income tax rates, especially for higher-income Americans, and it lowered the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21%. Some tax credits and deductions also changed. The standard deduction was nearly doubled (from $6,350 in 2017 to $12,000 in 2018) and the child tax credit was doubled (from $1,000 in 2017 to $2,000 in 2018), but some itemized deductions were limited or eliminated.

IRS data on the 2018 tax season released in May 2019 shows that savings for taxpayers were uneven. For example, the average refund was $90 higher, nationally, in 2018 than 2017. But the taxpayers who saw the largest refund increases had an adjusted gross income (AGI) of at least $200,000. Tax returns showing an AGI of less than $100,000 paid less income tax overall, but returns with an AGI just above $100,000 (many middle-class families) owed more tax, on average. Note that this AGI is per tax return, not per taxpayer: A married couple where each spouse has a salary of $65,000 could very well have an AGI of just above $100,000 if they file jointly.

On the whole, low-income families appear to have received the least savings, while high-income families saved the most. Middle-class families saw mixed results. The biggest winners from Trump’s tax cuts were probably businesses. Between 2017 and 2018, corporations paid 22.4% less income tax. The total value of refunds issued by the IRS to businesses also increased by 33.8% nationally.

buzzmobile

Veteran
This is from DOD IG report on January 6…DOJ supposedly was lead agency but in reality it was DOD. And looks like Milley ran the show:

This explains Schiff amendment. If Pentagon was involved in domestic law enforcement—including surveillance and intelligence collection—they broke the law.

All signs point to deep involvement by military working with DOJ before January 6. Wow.

How many feds evaded regular comms channels and used personal devices? Something something missing texts 🤷‍♀️

https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1551243529049047044/photo/1

4f7237a5c6b8c0cb900b0af6a3aa629febcd2cb32411321066f3c710752f0d12.jpg
db946f3c8fd79aac3e2fb37f1b1560ca121426f5f48fc84ddf1301bef9e4b1dc.jpg

buzzmobile

Veteran
"The Military is in control" and "Saving Israel for last" are contemporaries.

Be sure to read the thread below, @Three Berries. It has all the evidence. You may have missed some.

Three Berries

No need to read anything because Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming........LOL

And if you don't think the Military is in control, look at the difference in political positions between Pelosi visiting Taiwan and Pompeo early this year.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

All of those tax cuts will be expiring in 2025, as is the case with most personal tax breaks included in the law.. I hope you are prepared for this. The ave cuts from tax returns amounted to $1200$. In no way has The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act benefited personal taxpayers in any drastic way. Anyone that did see some minor breaks won't be getting them after 2025. The majority of taxpayers will see a Tax Increase after 2025.

The Bottom Line​

Did the new tax code provide what it promised Americans? According to the Tax Policy Center, 65% of Americans did receive a tax cut thanks to the new code. H&R Block reports that the average tax cut was approximately $1,200 based on the returns the company processed. But, according to some reports, the tax bill has not lived up to all of the hype surrounding it.

Last edited:

St. Phatty

The child man is a psycho. He goes on camera lying his ass off and most, including him, knows he is lying.
Some people don't know he's lying and others play along figuring there's something in it for them.
Sounds like Germany in 1940, doesn't it?

Most of the time, the same statement could be made about Biden.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Americans have very little understanding of Germany in 1940.

It is the Germany of 1930 to 1934 (pre-Hitler) where the facts of WW2 exist.

If Hitler was such a bad guy - why was Wall Street caught financing him in October 1942 ? Why is there a Vesting Order, related to the bank seizure & signed by FDR, sitting in the National Archives ?

Why did the guy that managed the bank that was caught financing WW2 Germany - subsequently get elected to the US Senate representing Connecticut ? Referring to Prescott Bush.

'Boogieman'

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA), passed by President Trump and congressional Republicans, was the biggest reform of the U.S. tax code since 1986. The TCJA lowered income tax rates, especially for higher-income Americans, and it lowered the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21%. Some tax credits and deductions also changed. The standard deduction was nearly doubled (from $6,350 in 2017 to $12,000 in 2018) and the child tax credit was doubled (from $1,000 in 2017 to $2,000 in 2018), but some itemized deductions were limited or eliminated.

IRS data on the 2018 tax season released in May 2019 shows that savings for taxpayers were uneven. For example, the average refund was $90 higher, nationally, in 2018 than 2017. But the taxpayers who saw the largest refund increases had an adjusted gross income (AGI) of at least $200,000. Tax returns showing an AGI of less than $100,000 paid less income tax overall, but returns with an AGI just above $100,000 (many middle-class families) owed more tax, on average. Note that this AGI is per tax return, not per taxpayer: A married couple where each spouse has a salary of $65,000 could very well have an AGI of just above $100,000 if they file jointly.

On the whole, low-income families appear to have received the least savings, while high-income families saved the most. Middle-class families saw mixed results. The biggest winners from Trump’s tax cuts were probably businesses. Between 2017 and 2018, corporations paid 22.4% less income tax. The total value of refunds issued by the IRS to businesses also increased by 33.8% nationally.
Just checked my 2016 and 2017 tax returns, 2016 I received about $4500, 2017 I received $7300, my paychecks were roughly $80-100 more per week. The business tax cuts made stocks rise, I benefited from that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts