What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I pressed him on MBS’s role in the Khashoggi killing. My reporting showed that Trump had told others about the crown prince. “I saved his ass,” Trump said after the U.S. outcry over Khasshogi’s murder. “I was able to get Congress to leave him alone. I was able to stop them.” He’d sarcastically told members of Congress “Let them trade with Russia instead. Let them buy a thousand planes from Russia instead of the United States. Fellas, you’ve got to be smart.”

In May 2019, Trump used his emergency authority to bypass the objections of Congress and sell the Saudis $8 billion in arms.

Now, Trump said, “Well, I understand what you’re saying, and I’ve gotten involved very much. I know everything about the whole situation.” He said Saudi Arabia spent hundreds of billions in the United Statesand was responsible for millions of jobs. Of MBS, Trump said, “He will always say that he didn’t do it. He says that to everybody, and frankly I’m happy that he says that. But he will say that to you, he will say that to Congress, and he will say that to everybody. He’s never said he did do it.”

“Do you believe that he did it?” I asked.

“No, he says that he didn’t do it.”

“I know, but do you really believe —”

“He says very strongly that he didn’t do it,” Trump said. “Bob, they spent $400 billion over a fairly short period of time.”

St. Phatty

Think this article about Trump being a regular user of Sudafed, Adderall, is true ?

"I asked Casler if Ivanka knows that her father has a substance-abuseproblem. He said that Ivanka “absolutely knows that he takes drugs likeAdderall and Sudafed. Th at was no secret. He snorts and eats that stuff [Sudafed] like candy.” Th e Trump-drug-addiction story has beencirculating for a while. On Twitter in March 2018, the reporter KurtEichenwald shared on his Twitter a previously unpublished portion of afeature on the matter that had been commissioned by Newsweek.

Eichenwald said it “set off a war” at the magazine. He claimed that MattMcAllester, who was the editor in chief at the time, was “frightened topublish [it].” Th e excerpt from the unpublished story quoted two sources ofEichenwald’s—a former Trump executive and a friend. Both claimed thatTrump “boasted” about taking the drug diethylpropion, a stimulant that is also used as an appetite suppressant. Th e executive told Eichenwald that hewas the one who regularly picked up the prescription at the Duane Readeon 57th Street, not far from Trump Tower."

audiohi

Veteran
"Horse paste"

CAy_bTMVIAAJCJZ

audiohi

Veteran

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i don't buy that The Chump is taking an appetite suppressant, not at all. look at that lardass & try to convince me otherwise... i'll wait. :laughing:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

Missing Secret Service Text Messages Has Now Officially Turned Into A Criminal Investigation​

He always did it right in front of you and then laughed at everybody. Of course there was a "Deep State". He created it.

Time to clean house.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let's not forget Trump had Secret Service Director James Murray and Tony Ornato as the White House deputy chief of staff of operations as bootlickers.

O'Donnell went on to ask if Murray had done "a service" for Trump by "overseeing the deletion of all the Secret Service text messages on January 6."

"The January 6 committee can answer all of these questions by issuing a specific personal subpoena to James Murray for his under oath testimony and a separate subpoena to James Murray for all his Secret Service text messages on January 6," he said.

Just one text exchange from January 5 and 6 was submitted to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Inspector General Joseph Cuffari. That was also received by the House Select Committee investigating the events of the Capitol riot.

O'Donnell took aim at Murray for not saying anything publicly amid what he called the "worst crisis facing the Secret Service since the assassination of President Kennedy."

"We have never seen a problem like this at the Secret Service," he said. "It's a very serious problem at the Secret Service. And James Murray is part of that problem. Or James Murray is the problem."

Pam Keith, CEO of the Center for Employment Justice, tweeted: "James Murray and Tony Ornato should be on EVERYONE's list of suspects" and said they were "hand picked" by Trump.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts