What's new

Cream Caramel, Green Poison, Jack 47, and Killer Kush (ALL FAST VERSION)

DeceiverZ

Veteran
I keep forgetting the golden rule

"if you lack patients this probably aint a hobby for you"

Sorry for buggin you mate

Good things come to those who wait

Not buggin me at all brother.. In fact, I think you bring a good cheerful vibe to the thread and enjoy hearing from you!

I'm going to show you guys some incredible outdoor plants soon. I've just been so lazy with the camera and since I'm taking pictures of greenery against more green background it makes the photo-shoots challenging. Not only that, but it's been HOT AS BALLS -as my friends and I say, so photography laziness further ensues.. :clock watch:

-DZ

B

bigganjabud

Lol DZ youve made my morning mate

Tell you what il start snapping in a min you can look at my pics till u get some energy again

here is a update for the week, like I said she looks like she has weeks to go!

Attachments

• 20150908_172402.jpg
    20150908_172402.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 51
  • 20150908_172341.jpg
    20150908_172341.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 20150908_172332.jpg
    20150908_172332.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 50

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate!

Thanks for the pics ;)

Yes, at least 3 weeks to go, probably a bit more. Keep us updated and sweet smokes!

tommy

that's hat i was thinking Tommy about 3 weeks. i had an incident last night with the plant when i was moving her into the shed. i like clockwork bring her into the shed at 9pm every night and as the days go by its much darker now. well i went to the rear of my backyard to move her and i hear a growl and a lot of movement so i say oh shit and this animal charges me while im holding the plant. its pitch black i cant see shit so i start running like i stole something. all this just takes seconds and as im running i get cornered against my kids trampoline with this critter and with the plant. this is where i made the decision im kicking the living shit out of whatever it is that is chasing me, as i go to kick the fucking thing my fucking dog comes darting out of the house and goes on full attack mode! my wife hits the yard lights and i finally see the fucking thing and its a skunk 3 times the size of my poor dog haha. now you have me and my dog beating the shit out of this skunk and it keeps charging, finally my dog took a bite on its back leg and oh man that skunk got so pissed it went on a full blown screeching and started spraying the area and nailing my poor dog with the thickest cloud of ass juice ever. i managed to limit the amount that got on me but my dog is bad, we bathed him in juice and he is still making us sick. the plant also has the skunk smell on it and you cant smell its normal odors but im sure it will go away over time. my house stinks since our dog is an indoor dog its overwhelming

Attachments

• 20150909_080002.jpg
    20150909_080002.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 46
B

bigganjabud

YO WTF ^^^^^^^^ LMMFAO

Sorry to hear about the dog, but bro ctfu im still im still laughing at the description of your post

Fuck it bro, im smoking a joint dedicated to you and your 100% REAL SKUNK WEED STINKY WINKY

OMG PORKCHOP! Wicked sorry to hear that man!
The way you tell it I couldn't help but laugh, but sorry to hear about your dog. That little dog is brave as hell!

I know baking soda and hydrogen peroxide are good for breaking up the thiols (odor compounds in skunk juice).

I was impressed with him he held his ground with a bigger critter, he usually is known to be a pussy. as you can see in the pic he is not happy about being bathed and still smelling like skunk ass. wife told me he was acting crazy at the backdoor scratching and barking and that's why she let him out and turned the lights on. he ran in a straight line to the skunk in the dark and separated me from it, and helped in the jumping of the skunk

R

Robrites

Skunks are looking for their winter homes right now. Tomato juice will knock down the smell a notch or two.

Sounds like your dog saved the plant man! Took one for the team.
Tomato juice as far as I know is a wives tail. It has some acidic/alkaline properties but would turn his dog red. lol
We got skunk problems too and baking soda is the way to go. Hydrogen peroxide would probably burn to much.

we treated him but he has since broken out in a very bad rash, his underside is raw and chaffing. we are starting to get concerned about it and are monitoring his health. I hope he is ok I cant afford a vet visit and the other costs incurred with treatment but wont allow him to be in pain either

the wife went to petco and bought a bottle of stuff and followed the instructions. the dog is doing better but his belly lost some hair

Attachments

• 018065051233C.jpg
    018065051233C.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 45
Has strong alkaline in it probably. Hopefully it'll go away quick. I have little chihuahua and a chihuahua mix ( or I should say my gf does) and most of the products are geared towards big dogs so he prolly just got a little too heavy of a dose.

hey guys a quick update I have found mold on 2 areas of the plant the other day. I pulled her out of the shed to go outside and as usual I looked her over and found 4 budsites with the 1st stages of mold on the very bottom sucker branches. I have had mold in the past and made the mistake of not reacting fast enough. this time as soon as I seen the mold I mapped the entire plant and isolated the mold to 2 branches so I went ahead and chopped the branch even though I could have chopped less I rather take the entire branch and pull 2 colas of smoke then lose it to being greedy. I went and trimmed thru the buds and I feel I will get a half oz on the 2 branches of bag appeal nugs and lose maybe 7 grams as of now to mold. I know the smoke is going to be nasty cuz it was not flushed and full of nutes but I still will enjoy it. I will post pics of the 2 colas and by looking at them it could have gone 3 weeks longer since they were the bottom branches they are normally a week longer then the main colas anyhow. I am now flushing as much as I can just in case I have to chop her. with that news I am planning on taking her down 2 weeks from today if she stays mold free it should give me a nice flush

B

bigganjabud

Porkie what's your air exchange in the shed you put them in at night?

If there was none then that's how you got botritus (bud rot)

Give the dog a stroke for us ,I'm glad your still happy

Real bummer porkchop. Sorry to hear about the mold. I keep checking mine because these GPs get incredibly dank.
Any way you could share a pic of the mold?

Glad to hear the pup is doing better!