What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hello from the North East, Canada.

John Schleprock

"I'm thrilled to have found this wonderful community! As a long-time medical cannabis user and grower, and one of the original MMAR exemptees, I've had the privilege of nurturing my own medicine for decades. From the classic Amsterdam strains to rare landrace varieties, I've cherished the journey of cultivating my own health and wellness. However, the past few years have been challenging for my health, and the escalating costs of cannabis have been a significant burden. Returning to my roots as a grower feels like a warm embrace, allowing me to reconnect with my passion and take control of my health once more. I'm amazed by the advancements in techniques, genetics, and LED technology - it's like a whole new world! I'm excited to explore and learn from this community, and I look forward to sharing my own experiences and knowledge.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"I'm thrilled to have found this wonderful community! As a long-time medical cannabis user and grower, and one of the original MMAR exemptees, I've had the privilege of nurturing my own medicine for decades. From the classic Amsterdam strains to rare landrace varieties, I've cherished the journey of cultivating my own health and wellness. However, the past few years have been challenging for my health, and the escalating costs of cannabis have been a significant burden. Returning to my roots as a grower feels like a warm embrace, allowing me to reconnect with my passion and take control of my health once more. I'm amazed by the advancements in techniques, genetics, and LED technology - it's like a whole new world! I'm excited to explore and learn from this community, and I look forward to sharing my own experiences and knowledge.
Welcome to the forum :wave:

Tynehead Tom

My oldest Brother live there.

I'm about 4 hours North of there depending if You drive fast like me. :biggrin:
hey trout..... how ya doing man? The fuggen deer at my friesland again this year..... try again next year. Not sure why they seem to leave all the others alone but those ones they chowed back within a couple weeks of transplanting them to thier spots.
I think here is one of the culprits.... lounging on my lawn all nonchalant and shit. :ROFLMAO:
2024-09-08 - Copy.JPG

oldmaninbc

hey trout..... how ya doing man? The fuggen deer at my friesland again this year..... try again next year. Not sure why they seem to leave all the others alone but those ones they chowed back within a couple weeks of transplanting them to thier spots.
I think here is one of the culprits.... lounging on my lawn all nonchalant and shit. :ROFLMAO: View attachment 19062883
When I use to grow outdoors, the deer always liked the young plants. Tried many things to change their minds but fortifying the plant was the only way that worked. That's a nice healthy looking buck.

aCBD

Hello and welcome!

troutman

Seed Whore
I think here is one of the culprits.... lounging on my lawn all nonchalant and shit. :ROFLMAO:

Deer know Heirloom Weed and maybe dislike today's feminized plants. :giggle:

ice minus

My oldest Brother live there.

I'm about 4 hours North of there depending if You drive fast like me. :biggrin:
I LOVE IT!!!
Near Woolwich you mean, right??
I'm new out here, few years now, and don't really have any friends sadly - but I'd love to make one! Please tell your bro there's a lonely noob on ICmag looking for a friend in Elmira!

Latest posts

Latest posts