What's new

Cream Caramel, Green Poison, Jack 47, and Killer Kush (ALL FAST VERSION)

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
They are doing really well! I found some caterpillars on my Killer Kush yesterday.. they crap little pellets all around the buds which really sucks but other than this I'd say we are on target for an early Sept harvest!

How are your ladies doing?

-DZ

I'm on target for a September harvest too! So far I've beaten the caterpillars but its bud rot I need to worry about now. The buds are filling in nicely. She's stinky :)

U have any updated pics? Here's a bud shot of my killer kush fv today:

picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran
GPs are looking nice and chunky mate, I'm really excited for mine now (I was before, but now I really am) :D

That Cream Caramel 2 looks pretty chubby too... nice pics mate :)

Thanks buddy! Yeah, she is almost white from all the frost!

I'm on target for a September harvest too! So far I've beaten the caterpillars but its bud rot I need to worry about now. The buds are filling in nicely. She's stinky :)

U have any updated pics? Here's a bud shot of my killer kush fv today:

Looking good!! She's a stinky one is right. I can smell her first when I get to the garden. I'll get some pics up soon!

-DZ

B

bigganjabud

My caramels are comin along nicely i cant wait to show you lot this weeks pics

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Green Poison FV Pheno#5 (57 Days after 12/12 flip) -CHOPPITY CHOP

Green Poison FV Pheno#5 (57 Days after 12/12 flip) -CHOPPITY CHOP

57 days flower

The pheno#5 is very sticky and her buds are equally beautiful on the bottoms are they are on top!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Cream Caramel FV Pheno#1 (57 Days after 12/12 flip) -CHOPPITY CHOP

Cream Caramel FV Pheno#1 (57 Days after 12/12 flip) -CHOPPITY CHOP

57 days flower

Great beautiful frosty buds.. enough said! We will see how the smells come thru with the cure.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Cream Caramel FV Pheno#4 (57 Days after 12/12 flip) -CHOPPITY CHOP

Cream Caramel FV Pheno#4 (57 Days after 12/12 flip) -CHOPPITY CHOP

57 days flower

The CC #4 smells a bit like some melted plastic of sorts. She appears to have yielded the most out of the CC's but its still too early to say who won in terms of weight.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Jack 47 FV Pheno#1 (57 Days after 12/12 flip) -CHOPPITY CHOP

Jack 47 FV Pheno#1 (57 Days after 12/12 flip) -CHOPPITY CHOP

57 days flower

The Jack 47 #1 suffered some stresses which can be clearly seen by all the wild foxtailing and under development. It was either a light leak or the heavy defoliation I performed on her during the first week of flower. It sucks that she didn't grow to her genetic potential because her stems were VERY thick and healthy.. I bet they could have supported some monster buds! Either way, she was a bit more sensitive than the other strains, yet I believe her buds will still be enjoyable: however deformed they are.

I may make some BHO or just keep the best looking pieces for the joint jar.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Jack 47 FV Pheno#3 (57 Days after 12/12 flip) -CHOPPITY CHOP

Jack 47 FV Pheno#3 (57 Days after 12/12 flip) -CHOPPITY CHOP

57 days flower

The pheno#3 was a similar story to pheno #1.. It's no surprise they were close to each other and probably affected by the same stress.. She is VERY sticky and has a thick coat of frost on her. She's better than the #1 but still could have been better. She also had the thickest stems out of all the plants grown this round which was a shame to see wasted.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Jack 47 FV Pheno#2 (57 Days after 12/12 flip) -CHOPPITY CHOP

Jack 47 FV Pheno#2 (57 Days after 12/12 flip) -CHOPPITY CHOP

57 days flower

Saving the best for last of course, here is the J47 pheno #2. I do believe she could have gone another 7 or 8 days to let her fully ripen and mature. This pheno has the stickiest and smelliest buds out of all the plants this round. I trimmed her up real nice and was able to get a nice size hash ball from my gloves which I then smoked right away! Delicious and so uplifting.. Probably one of the sweetest tastes I've had in a while and it makes sense as she is coated in sugar. This is a lovely strain and I'm confident she will make for an incredible smoke report. If she's as special as I think she is, I may have to order a 10 pack of her to do another pheno hunt.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

Amazing i must have just smoked a bit of sativa as my mind is racing cant sleep

I hope i got one of the j47 #2 phenos in my auto version

DeceiverZ

Veteran
So concludes the indoor sweet seeds journey

So concludes the indoor sweet seeds journey

So those LED lights you have all been seeing in the background were from my SO's grow of Sour Jack. She started her tray 3 weeks before mine yet we finished at the same time. There really IS something special to the F1 Fast Versions by Sweet Seeds.. :woohoo:

The buds have all been cut down and are drying as we speak. I like to dry over the course of 7-10 days with 60% RH and temps at 65*F/18*C. After they dry, I either cure in jars or put them in paper bags to cure in the freezer. Remaining water is drawn out through the process of sublimation.. read up on it, cool stuff.

picture.php
picture.php

The outdoor varieties are still kicking and I should have some fresh pics of them up soon!

Once things are cured and ready for a smoke I will provide final weights and smoke reports on everything. Thanks for following me on this Sweet journey!

-DZ

B

bigganjabud

Yo dz just want to say thanks for the now two sleepless nights ive now spent reading this

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=66497

And cross referencing everything and reading the other mentioned posts and links to other threads

Oh and a massive thankyou from the mrs (who by the way is fumin atm) cos ive just spent the datenight fund on all the equipment for a good few qwiso runs

I nearly had the balls for a bho set up but i didnt want to wake up next to them on my pillow (vac purges are mega dough)

So im tired and shes pissed off cheers,but on the other hand now i cant wait to finnish my current run

hey guys just wanted to stop by and say hi! I have been lucky enough to have run into DECIEVERZ a few short weeks ago and he gifted me a very beautiful GREEN POISON #5 plant already into flowering! so I got the plant exactly 2 weeks ago from today, I brought her home and put her under the sun. here she is as I got her that day

Attachments

• 20150818_133214.jpg
    20150818_133214.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 20150818_133316.jpg
    20150818_133316.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 20150818_133249.jpg
    20150818_133249.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 26
now I should let you guys know that I have not grown any plants in 5 years, had to take a break for personal reasons. i am not new at growing just a bit rusty and forgetful. when i had looked at how this plant was trained i was very impressed with the uniformity! DECIEVERZ has a green thumb to say the least, great job buddy :woohoo:. well i have never grown in the medium that the plant came in so i was hesitant in feeding her at first. i went to the store and bought me a fresh bottle of liquid KOOLBLOOM and began using at half strength for the first 5 days. i kept an eye on her and realized i can go full strength and have been doing it since, she takes it very well i think. here she is a week after getting her home

Attachments

• 20150829_213139.jpg
    20150829_213139.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 20150829_213158.jpg
    20150829_213158.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 25
here she is today 2 weeks in my garden with just being fed KOOLBLOOM. i regret not feeding her full strength right away, believe she would have been much fuller if i had. the medium DECIEVERZ uses is very airy and light which encourages more feedings and healthier roots, need the recipe buddy :biggrin:

Attachments

• 20150831_210524.jpg
    20150831_210524.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 28
  • 20150831_210518.jpg
    20150831_210518.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20150831_210505.jpg
    20150831_210505.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 28
i want to apologize for the poor quality pics but im not much into photography. want to thank my man DECIEVERZ for handing me this beauty, he did all the work. i plan on taking her the 3rd week this month or whenever it tells me, i prefer longer the earlier

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers and welcome to the forum porkchop buddha!

Very nice, thanks for sharing. It arrived into your hands with a very good size and structure but it seems like your doing a great job in getting all the potential from the plant. Keep it up my friend. The pics are great, thanks. Lets see how it goes from now, so don't forget to share more pics at least one more time before harvest.

All the best and sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy

thank you Tommy but between getting it in great shape and your breeding staff all im doing is watering it and waiting. since I have your attention Tommy what do you feel is you most narcotic strain? im really looking for a sleeping aid and it seems heavy thicker indica clouds of smoke help me best

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers!

Well, I'm vaporizing (Volcano bags) some nice bud of Killer Kush F1 Fast Version right now and it really fits the description you mention. Narcotic heavy indica. But you would also find similar effect traits on other strains like SAD S1, Mohan Ram or Cream Caramel. Some also say that Green Poison has these kind of effects.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts