What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CaptainDankness

673,000 dead so far, numbers up every day every day. pretty good numbers for a cold. how many of them do you believe that their last thoughts were "wtf, dyin' beats letting the government tell me what to do..." lol...yeah, we all die. lots of us are in no particular hurry to do so.

Which is still far lower than heart disease and cancer. Why don't we ban cigarettes, alcohol, sugary drinks and McDonald's? They're killing far more people than Covid-19. You realize how many more people can be saved if we ban unhealthy shit, not only that but they will also be healthier and better able to fight Covid-19. We need to lynch Ben and Jerry!! :snap out of it:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
if the vaccinated are spreading the variants explain to me why the variants come from the unvaccinated third world.

if i said what i wanted to really say i'd probably end up on an FBI watch list.

The variants originated in the countries where the testing began, South-Africa, UK, Brazil and India.
Those jabs are leaking, dont work prophylactic, so new variants will continue to exist.That is what the two virologists Luc Montagnier and Geert Vandenbosche are warning for.What's now happening is the continue of a virus which normally would extinguishe.

h.h.

Veteran
I do, but no matter what anyone tells you, they fucking hurt. :laughing:

Aren’t you afraid of long term?. Hepatitis and all that shit. Who knows where the ink comes from. It’s the price of being cool I guess. Don’t fear the jab. It’s much safer.

CaptainDankness

Aren’t you afraid of long term?. Hepatitis and all that shit. Who knows where the ink comes from. It’s the price of being cool I guess. Don’t fear the jab. It’s much safer.

That's prison tattoos, I haven't heard of any trouble out of a licensed tattoo shop with quality ink.

BudToaster

Veteran

do you have a link for this "it's much safer" opinion? randomized control study would be more convincing ... but wait, there is none, because there is no longer a control group - except me and the other jab rejecters. last i heard from CDC is "it probably safe, and likely effective". proof, damn it, i want proof.

h.h.

Veteran
do you have a link for this "it's much safer" opinion? randomized control study would be more convincing ... but wait, there is none, because there is no longer a control group - except me and the other jab rejecters. last i heard from CDC is "it probably safe, and likely effective". proof, damn it, i want proof.

You talking about tattoos?
You’re the control group?
Now I feel really safe about getting the vaccine.
All I see from the control group is a bunch of crap coming from the uneducated reading nonsense written by those who are not in the field.

CaptainDankness

You talking about tattoos?
You’re the control group?
Now I feel really safe about getting the vaccine.
All I see from the control group is a bunch of crap coming from the uneducated reading nonsense written by those who are not in the field.

I didn't read nothing, I seen't it all on the Teevee.

Amynamous

DeSantis Team: More than Half of Those Seeking Lifesaving Coronavirus Treatment ‘Fully Vaccinated’

Hannah Bleau17 Sep 2021
3:12

More than half of the individuals seeking life-saving monoclonal antibody treatment are “fully vaccinated” individuals — news that comes as the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Biden administration cut the supply of the treatment to Southern states.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/17/desantis-team-coronavirus-treatment-vaccinated/

Ummmm…..the only sources provided were the governor and his press secretary. lol
Virtually everything they said was probably a lie as they never provided any sources either.
Pure trumpublicanism. Make up BS and spread it around thoroughly.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Which is still far lower than heart disease and cancer. Why don't we ban cigarettes, alcohol, sugary drinks and McDonald's? They're killing far more people than Covid-19. You realize how many more people can be saved if we ban unhealthy shit, not only that but they will also be healthier and better able to fight Covid-19. We need to lynch Ben and Jerry!! :snap out of it:

they DID ban alcohol once. that didn't turn out too well for the nation, and was overturned. cigarettes ARE banned in places where others would have to deal with second-hand smoke. i don't have a problem with how they are dealing with it. the medical professionals can only do so much. but you ignore the fact that NONE of what you want to ban is transmissible. someone dying of heart disease or diabetes DO NOT give it to the person sitting next to them on a bus, plane, park bench, or bar stool. do you not understand what straw men are? you keep standing them up in the strangest of places, and comparing apples with turnips. snap out of it yourself! LOL!

moose eater

they DID ban alcohol once. that didn't turn out too well for the nation, and was overturned. cigarettes ARE banned in places where others would have to deal with second-hand smoke. i don't have a problem with how they are dealing with it. the medical professionals can only do so much. but you ignore the fact that NONE of what you want to ban is transmissible. someone dying of heart disease or diabetes DO NOT give it to the person sitting next to them on a bus, plane, park bench, or bar stool. do you not understand what straw men are? you keep standing them up in the strangest of places, and comparing apples with turnips. snap out of it yourself! LOL!

Yep, ingesting excessive trans-fats is voluntary. I have yet to witness folks licking windows and walls in a COVID ward at the hospital. Voluntary versus involuntary; HUGE difference.

And if a person -were- to -choose- to consciously off themselves, they'd have to really, really dislike themselves a LOT, to choose to go in a way that turns lung tissue to pink paste, or has them experience what is tantamount to drowning on mud.

CaptainDankness

I can still spread COVID-19 to you if I have the vaccine, so why does it matter? I'm only hurting myself, just like smoking cigarettes, you would get it from me regardless of vaccination, your vaccine might give you a better chance against COVID-19, but it's not going to effect the spread, as fully vaccinated people are still transmissible.

My straw man seems to be doing great scaring the crows out of my corn field. :blowbubbles: Cigarettes, ice cream, sugary drinks, alcohol, meth, unvaccinated, all the same, they only hurt the individual. :tiphat:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You can still spread it fully vaccinated, fact!

Plus who's going to stop me?

never said it was not possible. but there is much less transmission that way, and better medical results. believe me, if it was just YOU that you were putting at risk, i'd be all for it...MOST people do not want to endanger others. i guess you are "special".

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
If you’re afraid of a shot. Don’t get it. Why spread the bullshit though? You’re just scared. That’s okay.

It's the BS you're talking about IV.Time will tell who's right, but afraid to die not really.Seen enough.

Latest posts

Latest posts