What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

armedoldhippy

Veteran
There are 195 countries on the planet, and the virus has visited each and every one of them.

all continents as well. last December, over 30 people at Chiles station in Antarctica tested positive. have seen no numbers for other countries stations...yet.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Well majority of the people in the world are going to need the vaccine to kill off COVID-19, of course that's probably if the vaccine actually worked, which it does not. The FDA voted overwhelmingly against booster shots, if it was perfectly safe they would have had no reason to vote against it. People have died from the vaccine that could still be alive, well and Covid free if they just social distanced.

Without a world wide "effective" vaccine Covid-19 is here to stay. We can get a vaccine for every variant, but a new variant will come out of Kazakhstan or Guatamala that will fuck everything up, requiring yet another experimental booster vaccine.

I personally believe you are better off eating healthy and getting plenty of exercise, as well as not drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes and meth. Can't beat Covid-19 if you're obese and weak. But what do I know? I'm not a scientist, just an asshole who isn't the least bit scared of COVID-19, cause I'm not old and I'm much stronger than most men and I will snap if you ask to see my papers. :biggrin: That plus I might have already had it, I definitely got sick just no fever.

they voted against boosters for the general public, for now. over 65? got other problems? they voted 18-0 in favor of those folks getting a booster. too many of the average guy on the street have not had their first shots to start giving them to everyone. nothing is "perfectly safe", another straw man. no, you're not a scientist; i'd be surprised if any frequent this site. you were dead on for the second part though. "much stronger than most men, and will break you"...LOL! do you flex on Facebook as well? fever is not a good indicator for Covid, it is present in less than 30% of cases last i read.

CaptainDankness

they voted against boosters for the general public, for now. over 65? got other problems? they voted 18-0 in favor of those folks getting a booster. too many of the average guy on the street have not had their first shots to start giving them to everyone. nothing is "perfectly safe", another straw man. no, you're not a scientist; i'd be surprised if any frequent this site. you were dead on for the second part though. "much stronger than most men, and will break you"...LOL! do you flex on Facebook as well? fever is not a good indicator for Covid, it is present in less than 30% of cases last i read.

So I probably already had it and beat it like it was a pussy ass cold. :biggrin:, I'm not really flexing it's just a fact, I'm big and strong, like they say " if you're going to be dumb you got to be tough.":smoker:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXUtWkE4a6c

False Facts of COVID Hospitalizations, with Dr. Jay Bhattacharya | The Megyn Kelly Show

Sep 15, 2021

Megyn Kelly is joined by Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, Professor of Medicine at Stanford University, to discuss the overstatements on the number of people that are hospitalized because of COVID and the false facts on how sick people are.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
DeSantis Team: More than Half of Those Seeking Lifesaving Coronavirus Treatment ‘Fully Vaccinated’

Hannah Bleau17 Sep 2021
3:12

More than half of the individuals seeking life-saving monoclonal antibody treatment are “fully vaccinated” individuals — news that comes as the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Biden administration cut the supply of the treatment to Southern states.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/17/desantis-team-coronavirus-treatment-vaccinated/

CaptainDankness

well, that explains why you think you are tough, lol.

I have some boxing gloves, I've got my ass whooped before. Shit when I was 15 I got beat all the time by this one tall 21 year old, but I kept boxing him figuring out how to get inside, then boom laid him out hard.
get knocked down get back up, no need to be afraid of the great cold of 2019. Some may die, but in the end all will die so yeah. :blowbubbles:

h.h.

Veteran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXUtWkE4a6c

False Facts of COVID Hospitalizations, with Dr. Jay Bhattacharya | The Megyn Kelly Show

Sep 15, 2021

Megyn Kelly is joined by Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, Professor of Medicine at Stanford University, to discuss the overstatements on the number of people that are hospitalized because of COVID and the false facts on how sick people are.

Megan Kelly. That cinches it.

h.h.

Veteran
I have some boxing gloves, I've got my ass whooped before. Shit when I was 15 I got beat all the time by this one tall 21 year old, but I kept boxing him figuring out how to get inside, then boom laid him out hard.
get knocked down get back up, no need to be afraid of the great cold of 2019. Some may die, but in the end all will die so yeah. :blowbubbles:

You sound really tough. Bet you got tattoos.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
no need to be afraid of the great cold of 2019. Some may die, but in the end all will die so yeah. :blowbubbles:

673,000 dead so far, numbers up every day every day. pretty good numbers for a cold. how many of them do you believe that their last thoughts were "wtf, dyin' beats letting the government tell me what to do..." lol...yeah, we all die. lots of us are in no particular hurry to do so.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
673,000 dead so far, numbers up every day every day. pretty good numbers for a cold. how many of them do you believe that their last thoughts were "wtf, dyin' beats letting the government tell me what to do..." lol...yeah, we all die. lots of us are in no particular hurry to do so.

you need to put that number in a form they can understand....

that's almost 45,000 15 shot clips

assuming one shot per second and no down time switching clips it would take slightly more than a year to fire that many rounds...:biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you need to put that number in a form they can understand....

that's almost 45,000 15 shot clips

assuming one shot per second and no down time switching clips it would take slightly more than a year to fire that many rounds...:biggrin:

good luck finding that much ammo for sale these days, lol!

moose eater

who knows? it's not like anyone has switched sides on this issue...and certainly not from the sketchy sources the anti-vaxxers use...digital tabloid trash

Locally, I've read of a number of persons switching sides on this issue; typically anti-vaxxers and/or COVID-deniers who are on their death beds, saying, "I was wrong; it's real." Then they're in the obituaries, and we read little to nothing from or of them again.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
nonv.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
if the vaccinated are spreading the variants explain to me why the variants come from the unvaccinated third world.

if i said what i wanted to really say i'd probably end up on an FBI watch list.

Latest posts

Latest posts