What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

h.h.

Veteran
Uncle Ted doesn't hold back. :biggrin:

fetch

Maybe we should shorten our lifespan to theirs?

h.h.

Veteran
Lol not afraid for needles either.In the vid of its a nice conversation between those two, but probably your brain can't handle it to watch it for a hour.

Well Merck is not promoting IV themselves, to cheap for the common people, instead they've got a new goodie which brings more money into the potty.It does wonders to battle this virus, according to them then, although IV is already for 40 years on the market.New goodie, new profits.

That absolutely proves it.
“New goodie, new profit.”
Must be why the oil companies are embracing solar.
Why IBM loved Apple.
`You repackage the old goodies and up the price.
Don’t call it Mexican. Call it Deisel.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Nugent is a useful tool who is great for infuriating anti-gun idiots that don't know WTF they are talking about. that's about it. most of the rest of the time he is embarrassing himself...unless he is playing a guitar.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yeah, but you have to admit that at age 16, Stranglehold was some hard-driving, power chord stuff.... ;^>)

Ted Nugent - Stranglehold (Official Audio) - YouTube

i loved him as a guitarist, like him for his support of the 2nd amendment, rue his ethics when hunting, and loath him whenever someone asks him what he thinks about something that -really- requires cognitive & rational thinking skills and a certain diplomatic tact...

moose eater

i loved him as a guitarist, like him for his support of the 2nd amendment, rue his ethics when hunting, and loath him whenever someone asks him what he thinks about something that -really- requires cognitive & rational thinking skills and a certain diplomatic tact...

Oddly enough, ol' Ted has always spouted an anti-drug rhetoric, so logically I've attributed his cognitive difficulties to either alcohol abuse, or being dropped on his head repeatedly as a child.... or perhaps in-breeding, or genetics in general...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I now wonder if Organized Crime funds the Police? :hide:
police ARE organized crime, taxpayer subsidized and armed. only difference is that after a Mafia hit, the shooters hop in a car & leave the scene of the crime. cops don't even pretend to care. "yeah, we capped him. who the fuck wants to know?"

dramamine

Imagine Big Pharma being regulated by a Government agency that's funded in part by Big Pharma.
I wonder if Big Pharma could bribe the same Government agency (i.e. user fees) to push for forced
usage of those same meds.

https://today.uconn.edu/2021/05/why-...t-regulates-2/
I now wonder if Organized Crime funds the Police? :hide:

That's how Wall Street works too. Hedge funds are regulated by the SEC, and the SEC is funded by the hedge funds. Massive wealth is made/stolen/laundered by that arrangement.
Rich men's tricks that shaped the way things are.

troutman

Seed Whore
police ARE organized crime, taxpayer subsidized and armed. only difference is that after a Mafia hit, the shooters hop in a car & leave the scene of the crime. cops don't even pretend to care. "yeah, we capped him. who the fuck wants to know?"

Glad somebody else knows.

BudToaster

Veteran
i saw a documentary that had this guy in it ...
Meet Josiah Zayner, America's Most Censored Person - by Matt Taibbi - TK News by Matt Taibbi (substack.com)

do it yourself vaccine ...

Zayner didn’t comply with the law, and instead just moved to Austin, Texas (“Land of the free, home of the brave,” he laughs) and set up shop there. Then Covid-19 arrived, and Zayner’s biohacking got him in trouble again.

In May, 2020, he read a scientific paper that claimed a DNA-based vaccine against Covid-19 had been successfully developed and tested on macaques.

“I was like, ‘Why isn’t anybody working on this or trying this?’ Why don’t I go and order up the same DNA vaccine, have the company produce it for me and actually test it and see if it works on humans?” he said. “It worked on monkeys.”

Zayner followed through on his idea, contracting with a company to make the vaccine described in the paper. Then he and two other scientists/bio-hackers live-streamed the process of injecting themselves with it. He claims they all had antibody responses, but even at the time — his experiment was covered by Bloomberg — he said, “I’m very suspicious of my own data.” Here is how he describes the results, and his thinking, in a recent essay:
I’m hesitant to say it worked because vaccines are complicated and we’d need further testing to confirm our results. But, even if it didn't work, the fact that someone could have designed a vaccine, and contracted a company to manufacture that vaccine in June 2020 for under $5k is fucking profound — and that is what, at the time of releasing our video, I felt people needed to know.​

At the time, there was no action taken against him. But just as mRNA vaccines began to be distributed across America and other parts of the world, he abruptly received notice from YouTube that he’d been banned for “severe or repeated violations of our community guidelines.”

comes with a purity guarantee!

BudToaster

Veteran
Have you tried this yourself, proof?

maybe next year ... i am too close to getting The Herbal Cube into production - i don't need yet another diversion.

however, i am intrigued by the notion of stimulated specific protein production, but not expressing toxic antigens on my own cells. targeting specific cells to "infect" (enhance) is still a challenging problem. i'm sure the "they" will work that out by the time i get around to trying it.

CaptainDankness

Maybe we should shorten our lifespan to theirs?

They actually have a lot of old people, I follow this one old Afghan on Instagram that makes hash and grows weed, he even sells seeds of landrace Afghan. Their plants definitely don't look like some of the best out there today, but I'm sure the potency is on point, possibly some new flavors that have been bred out of the current gene pool as well. Afghanistan ain't all that bad or dangerous, it's actually far safer in Kabul than St. Louis, Missouri.... :smokeit: I think I might actually visit in a few years once they really chill out, especially if I can find one who smokes weed and speaks English to be a guide for a few hundred dollars. Definitely need a translator that will ride camels through the Hindu Kush and help me find the best hash and Afghan whores, I'll bring my own condoms, but I'm cumming on their faces, because I'm from America. :pimp3: :biggrin:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Over 3,000 Doctors and Scientists Sign Declaration Accusing COVID Policy-Makers of ‘Crimes Against Humanity’

Thousands have died from Covid as a result of being denied life-saving early treatment. The Declaration is a battle cry from physicians who are daily fighting for the right to treat their patients, and the right of patients to receive those treatments – without fear of interference, retribution or censorship by government, pharmacies, pharmaceutical corporations, and big tech. We demand that these groups step aside and honor the sanctity and integrity of the patient-physician relationship, the fundamental maxim “First Do No Harm”, and the freedom of patients and physicians to make informed medical decisions. Lives depend on it.

We the physicians of the world, united and loyal to the Hippocratic Oath, recognizing the profession of medicine as we know it is at a crossroad, are compelled to declare the following;

WHEREAS, it is our utmost responsibility and duty to uphold and restore the dignity, integrity, art and science of medicine;

WHEREAS, there is an unprecedented assault on our ability to care for our patients;

WHEREAS, public policy makers have chosen to force a “one size fits all” treatment strategy, resulting in needless illness and death, rather than upholding fundamental concepts of the individualized, personalized approach to patient care which is proven to be safe and more effective;

WHEREAS, physicians and other health care providers working on the front lines, utilizing their knowledge of epidemiology, pathophysiology and pharmacology, are often first to identify new, potentially life saving treatments;

WHEREAS, physicians are increasingly being discouraged from engaging in open professional discourse and the exchange of ideas about new and emerging diseases, not only endangering the essence of the medical profession, but more importantly, more tragically, the lives of our patients;

WHEREAS, thousands of physicians are being prevented from providing treatment to their patients, as a result of barriers put up by pharmacies, hospitals, and public health agencies, rendering the vast majority of healthcare providers helpless to protect their patients in the face of disease. Physicians are now advising their patients to simply go home (allowing the virus to replicate) and return when their disease worsens, resulting in hundreds of thousands of unnecessary patient deaths, due to failure-to-treat;

WHEREAS, this is not medicine. This is not care. These policies may actually constitute crimes against humanity.

NOW THEREFORE, IT IS:

RESOLVED, that the physician-patient relationship must be restored. The very heart of medicine is this relationship, which allows physicians to best understand their patients and their illnesses, to formulate treatments that give the best chance for success, while the patient is an active participant in their care.

RESOLVED, that the political intrusion into the practice of medicine and the physician/patient relationship must end. Physicians, and all health care providers, must be free to practice the art and science of medicine without fear of retribution, censorship, slander, or disciplinary action, including possible loss of licensure and hospital privileges, loss of insurance contracts and interference from government entities and organizations – which further prevent us from caring for patients in need. More than ever, the right and ability to exchange objective scientific findings, which further our understanding of disease, must be protected.

RESOLVED, that physicians must defend their right to prescribe treatment, observing the tenet FIRST, DO NO HARM. Physicians shall not be restricted from prescribing safe and effective treatments. These restrictions continue to cause unnecessary sickness and death. The rights of patients, after being fully informed about the risks and benefits of each option, must be restored to receive those treatments.

RESOLVED, that we invite physicians of the world and all health care providers to join us in this noble cause as we endeavor to restore trust, integrity and professionalism to the practice of medicine.

RESOLVED, that we invite the scientists of the world, who are skilled in biomedical research and uphold the highest ethical and moral standards, to insist on their ability to conduct and publish objective, empirical research without fear of reprisal upon their careers, reputations and livelihoods.

RESOLVED, that we invite patients, who believe in the importance of the physician-patient relationship and the ability to be active participants in their care, to demand access to science-based medical care.
https://amgreatness.com/2021/09/24/...vid-policy-makers-of-crimes-against-humanity/

Latest posts

Latest posts