What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Antimask, anti vax, anti social, and with bad attitude like a cherry on top.

I'm sure you wear the mask, face shield, and gloves. I'll have a bio-hazard suit sent to you. How would you like that?:yay:

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like kool aide. I cut out sugar though.
If I use the right catch phrases can I be a conservative?
Do I have to watch you tube?

Are you insinuating that I'm a conservative?
Yes, you may have to watch YT. The BOOBtube is selling you:peek:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you insinuating that I'm a conservative?
Yes, you may have to watch YT. The BOOBtube is selling you:peek:

you mean youtube,the site that gathers and sells information about the people who use it? zuckerberg appreciates all the money you're making him

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
(NEW) Covid-19 vaccine adverse events in children

Dated: August 22, 2021 by Sharyl Attkisson 2 Comments

Note: Adverse events reported after vaccination are not necessarily related to vaccination; the illnesses could be coincidental. For a summary of adverse events associated with Covid-19 vaccines, click the link in the blue box below entitled "Covid-19 Vaccine Concerns Summary."
There are 18 deaths reported after Covid-19 vaccine among children aged 12-17.
That's according to the most recent data in the federal Vaccine Adverse Event Database from a search conducted by Children's Health Defense.
One of the most recent deaths reported is that of a 15-year old boy, who previously had Covid-19 but was vaccinated, anyway. He died four days after getting his second Pfizer shot and collapsing on a soccer field.
Another recent death is that of a 13-year old girl who died after suffering a heart condition after her first dose of Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.
There were 432 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis among 12-to-17 year olds. Almost all of them were after Pfizer's vaccine. There were also 86 cases of blot clotting disorders in children, all of them after Pfizer's vaccine.
Read CDC info on Covid-19 vaccine here
From Children's Health Defense

This week’s U.S. data for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
The most recent reported deaths include a 15-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1498080) who previously had COVID, was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in May 2021 and died four days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine on June 18, when he collapsed on the soccer field and went into ventricular tachycardia; and a 13-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1505250) who died after suffering a heart condition after receiving her first dose of Pfizer.
This week’s total U.S. VAERS data, from Dec. 14, 2020 to Aug. 13, 2021, for all age groups combined, show:
Read more in The Defense by Children's Health Defense

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/08/new-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-events-in-children/
-------------
Australian Truck Drivers Vow To Block Every Major Highway In Radical Anti-Lockdown Strike

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...ry-major-highway-radical-anti-lockdown-strike
-------------

Biden Celebrates FDA Approval With Message To Unvaxxed: "The Time For You To Get Your Vaccine Is Here"

Update (1410ET): Biden kept it relatively short Monday, refusing to take questions, but still somehow remembering to urge American parents to make sure their kids are masked-up whenever they leave the house...
...and to warn American adults who have so far refused to get the vaccine: if you were waiting for full FDA approval, that time has come.
He added: "The moment you've been waiting for is here. It's time for you to go get your vaccination. And get it today. Today."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...audit-results-197-pages-arizona-audit-report/

h.h.

Veteran
I often make the mistake of confusing another’s political view with the views of those from which they get their talking points.

h.h.

Veteran
I will do just that. I only watch sporting events on TV. Not interested in misinformation , nor Scotland.
BTW....definition of "BOOB" - A foolish or stupid person. - pro tip

Something about a bunch of grown men playing with each other doesn’t get my attention.
Do you watch pro wrestling?
My definition of “boob” is entirely different as well.
Ever seen one?
Since Sam died I only get my information from Mister Charlie.
Jubba Jubba.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Note: Adverse events reported after vaccination are not necessarily related to vaccination; the illnesses could be coincidental. For a summary of adverse events associated with Covid-19 vaccines, click the link in the blue box below entitled "Covid-19 Vaccine Concerns Summary."
That's according to the most recent data in the federal Vaccine Adverse Event Database from a search conducted by Children's Health Defense.
One of the most recent deaths reported is that of a 15-year old boy, who previously had Covid-19 but was vaccinated, anyway. He died four days after getting his second Pfizer shot and collapsing on a soccer field.
Another recent death is that of a 13-year old girl who died after suffering a heart condition after her first dose of Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.
There were 432 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis among 12-to-17 year olds. Almost all of them were after Pfizer's vaccine. There were also 86 cases of blot clotting disorders in children, all of them after Pfizer's vaccine.

The most recent reported deaths include a 15-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1498080) who previously had COVID, was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in May 2021 and died four days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine on June 18, when he collapsed on the soccer field and went into ventricular tachycardia; and a 13-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1505250) who died after suffering a heart condition after receiving her first dose of Pfizer.
This week’s total U.S. VAERS data, from Dec. 14, 2020 to Aug. 13, 2021, for all age groups combined, show:

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/08/new-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-events-in-children/
-------------
Australian Truck Drivers Vow To Block Every Major Highway In Radical Anti-Lockdown Strike

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...ry-major-highway-radical-anti-lockdown-strike
-------------

Biden Celebrates FDA Approval With Message To Unvaxxed: "The Time For You To Get Your Vaccine Is Here"

Update (1410ET): Biden kept it relatively short Monday, refusing to take questions, but still somehow remembering to urge American parents to make sure their kids are masked-up whenever they leave the house...
...and to warn American adults who have so far refused to get the vaccine: if you were waiting for full FDA approval, that time has come.
He added: "The moment you've been waiting for is here. It's time for you to go get your vaccination. And get it today. Today."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...audit-results-197-pages-arizona-audit-report/
So you're pulling your "data" from a conformed anti-vax site that uses unverified VAERS data that any jack ass can submit to, and somehow believing this is a slam dunk? Bold move.

If you bothered to read any of your VAERS links, you'd see they all are one or two lines of info with zero follow up or vetting.

But that doesn't fit your narrative, so you will just call me a sheep or something equally childish.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
FRED CORBIN NUCLEAR BIOLOGICAL ENGINEER- DROPS LEAKED PFIZER INGREDIENTS AND WUHAN LAB DOCS

Graphene Oxide Bioweapon!

Fred Corbin from Barbados addresses the Prime Minister at Town Hall Meeting. Fred has numerous connections into the nuclear bioweaponry arena and presents leaked documents from pfizer laboratories along with access to the “Erased” wuhan lab experiments documents.

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/bgoeYXyWrwWx/

--------------------------

Study: Fully Vaccinated Healthcare Workers Carry 251 Times Viral Load, Pose Threat to Unvaccinated Patients, Co-Workers

A preprint paper by the prestigious Oxford University Clinical Research Group, published Aug. 10 in The Lancet, found vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...kers-threat-unvaccinated-patients-co-workers/

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you mean youtube,the site that gathers and sells information about the people who use it? zuckerberg appreciates all the money you're making him

So, are you telling me that you watch the BOOBtube too? Please say "yes". Just for me:bow:

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Something about a bunch of grown men playing with each other doesn’t get my attention.
Do you watch pro wrestling?
My definition of “boob” is entirely different as well.
Ever seen one?
Since Sam died I only get my information from Mister Charlie.
Jubba Jubba.

YOUR definition. That's what we've been dealing with in this whole thread -everybody's "individual" opinion. A "boob" watches the BOOBtube. Have I ever seen one?
Ask me am I talking to one. I could probably answer that question. Your definition of a sporting event confirms that - pro tip. (YOU'LL NEVER LIVE IT DOWN, UNC!!:biggrin:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
YOUR definition. That's what we've been dealing with in this whole thread -everybody's "individual" opinion. A "boob" watches the BOOBtube. Have I ever seen one?
Ask me am I talking to one. I could probably answer that question. Your definition of a sporting event confirms that - pro tip. (YOU'LL NEVER LIVE IT DOWN, UNC!!:biggrin:)

what? i would say talk sense but....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

-------------

-------------

i'm gonna guess you failed to read this part

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
St Vincent’s hospital in Dublin is admitting a “worrying” number of double-vaccinated patients for treatment for Covid-19, emergency department head Professor John Ryan has said.

He emphasised that just because people are double-jabbed does not mean they are immune to the virus.

“Right now, we’re seeing a significant number of breakthrough cases,” he said.

https://m.independent.ie/world-news...unwell-add-to-the-workload-woes-40775399.html

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OOPS!
Looks like someone at GP forgot to edit that part out of the story.
I bet someone’s gonna lose their job.
Good news though…Alex Jones is always hiring.

not trumpers though,he's having a spat with the malignant moron right now...

my theory,mostly cribbed from stephen hawking,is that trump had a giant mental collapse the moment fox called arizona,and that in turn caused him to collapse into a black hole of rage,lies,and fried chicken grease.now the republicans are trapped and spiraling towards the cheeto event horizon...some are pitching their morals and common sense in an effort to escape,others are engaging in conservative cannibalism...meanwhile their platform is spaghettifying down to voter suppression and cheating....then you have the outflow jets spewing misinformation at near the speed of light...

Latest posts

Latest posts