What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BudToaster

Veteran
and this, also from DoD, is straight out of James Brunner's Stand on Zanzibar (1968) - a dystopian New Wave science fiction novel ...

The Neural Evidence Aggregation Tool (NEAT) program aims to overcome current limitations by developing a new cognitive science tool that identifies people at risk of suicide by using preconscious brain signals rather than asking questions and waiting for consciously filtered responses. By aggregating preconscious brain signals to stimuli, NEAT would determine what a person believes to be true, false, or indeterminate about specific types of knowledge that could be used to detect signs of depression, anxiety, or suicidal ideation earlier and more reliably than ever before. If successful, NEAT will not only significantly augment behavioral health screening, but it could also serve as a new way to assess ultimate treatment efficacy, since patients will often tell their clinicians what they think the clinician wants to hear rather than how they are truly feeling. Ultimately, NEAT intends to augment current behavioral health screening programs by providing clinicians with previously unavailable information to enable earlier interventions and more reliable measures of successful treatment.

Volcanna

Veteran
Wait what?
BEE23C40-0362-4157-A653-825D58A3EEA0.jpeg

buzzmobile

Veteran
it's not available here in TN. can it be mail-ordered? maybe from ebay? i can't find any instructions on how to distill my own on Google...:shucks::biglaugh:
I have already done the research.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Absolutely, completely accurate.
sort of weak on sources of adrenaline to oxidize. is this the part where we have to torture the kids to up the adrenaline levels in their blood before we "milk" them? how many times can they be "milked" ? is it like donating blood, and you can only do it so often? or should i pick up a few extra children to cover the shortfall? i'm still confused...:cool:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts