What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Hempy you should realize that strippers get the job because they get naked.

College degrees are just proof that the bearer can jump through hoops.

Toe the line, keep the job.

If the job requires a requirement, then not meeting that requirement is unsatisfactory for the position.

Nothing new under the sun.

Volcanna - Yes. A veterinarian practices medicine with a license. Before you ask, yes a dentist is a licensed medical professional. So is a physician. As well as licensed nurses. Are you going somewhere with the question?

Volcanna

Veteran
Chill, Nasty Nate!
3D8B9AE1-3DFB-44B4-9810-DEDB99444BAB.jpeg

BudToaster

Veteran
not that there NEEDS to be yet even more proof ...

from Steve Kirsch's substack this morning:

Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Covid-19 Vaccines 98 Times Worse Than the Virus​

This pre-print won't get any coverage in the mainstream media, so I wanted to be sure you knew about it. You might want to let your university president know about it too.​

as usual, "scientists" from Harvard and JH are suspect - not to be trusted - not drinking (enough) kool-ade - deviating from the approved narrative.

BUT have no fear, the booster is here! go get your shot! STAT!!!

h.h.

Veteran
not that there NEEDS to be yet even more proof ...

from Steve Kirsch's substack this morning:

as usual, "scientists" from Harvard and JH are suspect - not to be trusted - not drinking (enough) kool-ade - deviating from the approved narrative.

BUT have no fear, the booster is here! go get your shot! STAT!!!
An ethical argument. IOW an opinion piece.

BudToaster

Veteran
from recent substack post ...

summary:
What could cause someone to be this committed to a Darwin Award? I initially looked for Pfizer funding, Gates money, Fauci favors… but alas.. It was something far simpler.

Michel has been publishing papers that study anti-vaxers like they are denigrated lab rats.

Ouch.

Karma is a bitch most people refuse to admit has knocked on their door.

tl;dr - This is a case of a rapid onset of lymphoma following BNT162b2 infection (pun intended).

armedoldhippy

Veteran
multi-variant (including all known Omicron versions) available locally now if over 18. i'm "considerably" past that, so i'll be going this week if they don't run out. in spite of this being Chump country, the vaccines are readily accepted here. we believe our doctors, not our politicians. over 55 % fully vaccinated. not bad considering that Biden only got 36 % of the vote here in 2020...:good:

Reactions: Gry

BudToaster

Veteran
multi-variant (including all known Omicron versions) available locally now if over 18. i'm "considerably" past that, so i'll be going this week if they don't run out. in spite of this being Chump country, the vaccines are readily accepted here. we believe our doctors, not our politicians. over 55 % fully vaccinated. not bad considering that Biden only got 36 % of the vote here in 2020...:good:
you sure about that? sounds like misinformation based on official accounts of the bi-valent (i.e. 2 mRNAs) where one of the two is the OG spike.

edit to add:

Pfizer’s new booster is a bivalent injection targeting Omicron subvariants BA.4 and BA.5, which are the two currently in circulation, while Moderna’s shot targets the already extinct Wuhan strain and Omicron subvariant BA.1.6 The bivalent boosters will only be available to those who have already received the primary two-dose series and/or a monovalent booster at least two months ago. Per the FDA:7

Last edited:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
We believe our doctors to use a new jab only tested on 8 mice, which will not protect against all Omnicron variants and btw it also contain the dinosaur spike protein from a virus, which is gone for a long time.Well good luck with that.

FbkY7TWX0AAhDI4.jpeg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
going by local news. you know how THAT can work out, lol. i have had all of the shots/boosters that Moderna has offered. i'll go get this newest one as well. no probs from any of them except a sore shoulder plus a mild fever after the second booster, which was predicted. no bad for a "jab" of "poison"... somebody remind me...when should i die from it? is it BEFORE or AFTER Durham has Hillary, Gates, Barr and other traitorous scum seized and taken to Guantanamo for summary execution? i'm old, get confused a lot, lol! :biglaugh:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
You still believe that human volunteers were tested before the release, but that is not the case.You will now get like I wrote above two spike proteins codes injected as guinea pig.Perhaps you can now receive Netflix & Disney by blinking your eyes.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IMG_20220912_173350_435.jpg

Absolem

You still believe that human volunteers were tested before the release, but that is not the case.You will now get like I wrote above two spike proteins codes injected as guinea pig.Perhaps you can now receive Netflix & Disney by blinking your eyes.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 18756505
Sad you can't tell the difference between a real Dr. and an actor playing a Dr. for a advertisement.

But that's par for you on here. Passing off people as MD's when they weren't.

BudToaster

Veteran
so, mRNA jabs are just the warm up. now, brought to you by your own war funding tax dollars ...

The Safe Genes program supports force protection and military health and readiness by protecting Service members from accidental or intentional misuse of genome editing technologies. Additional work will leverage advances in gene editing technology to expedite development of advanced prophylactic and therapeutic treatments against gene editors. Advances within the program will ensure the United States remains at the vanguard of the broadly accessible and rapidly progressing field of genome editing.
Safe Genes performer teams work across three primary technical focus areas to develop tools and methodologies to control, counter, and even reverse the effects of genome editing—including gene drives—in biological systems across scales. First, researchers are developing the genetic circuitry and genome editing machinery for robust, spatial, temporal, and reversible control of genome editing activity in living systems. Second, researchers are developing small molecules and molecular strategies to provide prophylactic and treatment solutions that prevent or limit genome editing activity and protect the genome integrity of organisms and populations. Third, researchers are developing “genetic remediation” strategies that eliminate unwanted engineered genes from a broad range of complex population and environmental contexts to restore systems to functional and genetic baseline states.
Overall, the Safe Genes program is creating a layered, modular, and adaptable solution set to: protect warfighters and the homeland against intentional or accidental misuse of genome editing technologies; prevent and/or reverse unwanted genetic changes in a given biological system; and facilitate the development of safe, precise, and effective medical treatments that use gene editors.

like, WTflyingF ??? i must be stuck in a SF movie. i don't like the plot. AT ALL.

download and enjoy https://community.apan.org/wg/tradoc-g2/mad-scientist/m/articles-of-interest/300458

Latest posts

Latest posts