What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hempy McNoodle

Competing Narratives collapse.

"It's just normal old SAD. It's from Hot showers. It's from sleeping on your side. It's from.."

"It's all long COVID! Yeah yeah, that's the ticket!"

"Definitely no reason to even question the safety and efficacy of that mysteriously politicised experimental injection everyone was coerced into taking!"

- Ramblings of the Hidden Enemy

Volcanna

Veteran
You don’t know? Why push what you don’t know? It sounds desperate. I’ll leave the studies and the advice to those doing the studies. Not to the hypothetical layman.
no, that’s why I asked the question, his article didn’t touch on that aspect. but if you assume 60% of the population is gonna contract covid jabbed or not then we should know the myocarditis stats from being jabbed plus having a recovered infection. Logically having 2 diff things inflaming your heart is going to be worse than just one.

BudToaster

Veteran
no, that’s why I asked the question, his article didn’t touch on that aspect. but if you assume 60% of the population is gonna contract covid jabbed or not then we should know the myocarditis stats from being jabbed plus having a recovered infection. Logically having 2 diff things inflaming your heart is going to be worse than just one.
really the same thing - infection or vaxx - it is the spike causing the damage ... just that there are trillions more spikes from the jab ... the dose is the poison. the jab spike is designed to mimic the covid but is much more hardy, lasts longer, can't be degraded, and damages the cellular immune system, too.

h.h.

Veteran
It’s being studied. The information is out there if you look.

Discussion​

In a population of >42 million vaccinated individuals, we report several new findings that could influence public health policy on COVID-19 vaccination. First, the risk of myocarditis is substantially higher after SARS-CoV-2 infection in unvaccinated individuals than the increase in risk observed after a first dose of ChAdOx1nCoV-19 vaccine, and a first, second, or booster dose of BNT162b2 vaccine. Second, although the risk of myocarditis with SARS-CoV-2 infection remains after vaccination, it was substantially reduced, suggesting vaccination provides some protection from the cardiovascular consequences of SARS-CoV-2. Third, in contrast with other vaccines, the risk of myocarditis observed 1 to 28 days after a second dose of mRNA-1273 vaccine was higher and similar to the risk after infection. Last, vaccine-associated myocarditis was largely restricted to men younger than 40 years with 1 exception; both younger men and women were at increased risk of myocarditis after a second dose of mRNA-1273.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So is the vaccine still killing everyone that got held down and forced at gunpoint to take it?

I'm pretty sure that the Jewish space laser thing is more topical.

If you don't read the news the whole world is a lot less scary.

You can't feel the microchips circulating in your veins or notice that you have to vote Democrat down ballot.

Volcanna

Veteran
It’s being studied. The information is out there if you look.

Discussion​

In a population of >42 million vaccinated individuals, we report several new findings that could influence public health policy on COVID-19 vaccination. First, the risk of myocarditis is substantially higher after SARS-CoV-2 infection in unvaccinated individuals than the increase in risk observed after a first dose of ChAdOx1nCoV-19 vaccine, and a first, second, or booster dose of BNT162b2 vaccine. Second, although the risk of myocarditis with SARS-CoV-2 infection remains after vaccination, it was substantially reduced, suggesting vaccination provides some protection from the cardiovascular consequences of SARS-CoV-2. Third, in contrast with other vaccines, the risk of myocarditis observed 1 to 28 days after a second dose of mRNA-1273 vaccine was higher and similar to the risk after infection. Last, vaccine-associated myocarditis was largely restricted to men younger than 40 years with 1 exception; both younger men and women were at increased risk of myocarditis after a second dose of mRNA-1273.
the Heart - I got a fever and the only prescription is more spike proteins.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Keep telling yourself that.

There's nothing to the bullshit of the vaccine.

Nobody should have any interest in keeping the propaganda going. There's obviously a death rattle of whining but results are severely lacking.

There's probably some fresher propaganda they need you to spread... something that hasn't proven to be short on substance.

Volcanna

Veteran
nothing to the bullshit? Other than…protection starts waning after a few weeks, you still contract and transmit virus and you likely still have symptoms.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I have talked to people that have gotten COVID before the vaccine and didn't get it after, but I don't believe it means that the vaccine is completely effective.

I use logical reasoning.

I also understand how fear creates doubt.

Hempy McNoodle

I have talked to people that have gotten COVID before the vaccine and didn't get it after, but I don't believe it means that the vaccine is completely effective.

I use logical reasoning.

I also understand how fear creates doubt.
Remember, they changed the standards of diagnosis for COVID, between jabbed and unjabbed (by manipulating the cycle threshold)?
Ask yourself: "Why?"
Ask yourself: "Is that science?"
Is it fraud?

Latest posts

Latest posts