What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

buzzmobile

Veteran
"The family of the deceased requested an autopsy due to ambiguous clinical signs before death. PD was confirmed by post-mortem examinations. Furthermore, signs of aspiration pneumonia and systemic arteriosclerosis were evident."

The vaccine killed him.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
That was as fast as I could type. ;)
Another part of the text

However, histopathological analyses of the brain uncovered previously unsuspected findings, including acute vasculitis (predominantly lymphocytic) as well as multifocal necrotizing encephalitis of unknown etiology with pronounced inflammation including glial and lymphocytic reaction. In the heart, signs of chronic cardiomyopathy as well as mild acute lympho-histiocytic myocarditis and vasculitis were present.

St. Phatty

I had a post deleted on a pet re-homing group for advocating that someone give Quality Nutrition to a Sick Kitten - and for suggesting that good nutrition would help fix the problems it was having with ... malnutrition.

The primary theme on the group is to recommend that people take their pets to the vet.

It's amazing how Cancel Culture is having the effect of Cancelling the First Amendment. Even if feeding a kitten right means the owner doesn't have to take them to a vet.

There are some very sick people in this world - including animal vets - and they are SCARED TO DEATH of losing their income.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
went and got the Bivalent booster today. sore arm within hours (expected) and feeling like a very mild case of the flu tonight. (ALSO expected) when will i die? surely in a crowd this knowledgeable on vaccines etc, one of you can tell me when the "poison" in the "jabs" will kill me...:chin::biggrin::blowbubbles:

shiva82

don't tempt fate . toxins will be in your bloodstream. nearly 3 years the trial evidence has been available and you ignored it . Only when your heros admit they lied will you even consider you were lied to.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I've still read nothing here or elsewhere that makes me think the vaccine is dangerous. The virus is much more dangerous to health than the vaccine. I have still not had Covid, and only one of my family members has. She was pretty sick, and has since caught every cold/flu going around (another consequence of Covid is that you are likely to catch other lurgies).

Will be getting another booster soon. They just released the Moderna omicron vax here. Happy to get it.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Back to reality and actual statistics. Here, there were deaths associated with the Astrazeneca vax, 13 in all which prompted our govt to not recommend Astrazeneca to under 60 year olds. Since then no deaths from the vaccines.

The TGA closely reviews all deaths reported in the days and weeks after COVID-19 vaccination. Read more about this process in a previous report. Since the beginning of the vaccine rollout to 26 June 2022, about 60.2 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given in Australia. The TGA has identified 13 reports where the cause of death was linked to vaccination from 890 reports received and reviewed. The total number of deaths reported has decreased following a reporter correcting the information provided to the TGA as the individual had not died. All deaths linked to vaccination as a likely cause occurred after the first dose of Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca). As previously reported, 8 were associated with thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) cases, 2 were linked to Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS), 2 related to very rare conditions involving the nervous system, and one was a case of immune thrombocytopenia (ITP).

The 13 deaths likely to be related to vaccination occurred in people aged 34-81 years old. There have been no deaths in children, adolescents or younger adults determined to be linked to COVID-19 vaccination.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
citations or proof from any reputable source? not seen any myself. :dunno:
University of Gent in Belgium discovered that patients with Covid in the ICU had a deficiency of selenium & zinc.In 2020 hospital in Nijmegen discovered that patients with Covid had a low level of vitamin K2.

To keep yourself healthy through winter time without becoming sick is to get enough zinc, selenium, vitamin D,K2 for your immune system and arteries and magnesium for the enzymes.The last one is important for processing of vitamin D.