What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cances are i may be making this site a medical grade marijauna hydropinic college for kicks while all paperwork gets through the loop holes,

med-maker

cances are i may be making this site a medical grade marijauna hydropinic college for kicks while all paperwork gets through the loop holes,

med-maker

If this guy is not a troll thats some real sad shit right there... At least put in a small effort into spell checking your shit.

does beyonce really drink pepsi? or is it just advertising?

i am not worried about anything. this will be a snap. i am getting my scientist to join ic. but i warn you guys, if you troll his ass like everyone else he will delete his account pronto,

med-maker

Based on your response, I can only assume that you have not done a single projection of your costs or a competitive analysis and you have no prior business experience. But no worries at all, as long as you grow good weed and get 2 per then these guys that already have dialed shops pulling 2.5 for one to two years, with millions of dollars to spend on front end staff and proven business geniuses wont even have shot at catching you. And was that pepsi analogy a response to my PGR question? Cuz it seems like your avoiding the question. If you dont need to use that to get ur 2 per then why not just say that. BTW I have seen your blog and no none of those shows were pulling 2+ so wheres the beef. Pics or it didnt happen.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
warehouse

warehouse

so heres some pics.

there is a creepy, hidden, dry well in the building (picture 142). i here hes a size 42 eeeeeeeewwwwwwgggh. its where i will be putting green supreme for 3 days before to starve him, skin him and dump him lol haha,

med-maker

Attachments

• warehouse #1 129.jpg
    warehouse #1 129.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 27
  • warehouse #1 130.jpg
    warehouse #1 130.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 30
  • warehouse #1 131.jpg
    warehouse #1 131.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 29
  • warehouse #1 136.jpg
    warehouse #1 136.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 33
  • warehouse #1 137.jpg
    warehouse #1 137.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 28
  • warehouse #1 144.jpg
    warehouse #1 144.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 26
  • warehouse #1 142.jpg
    warehouse #1 142.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 25
  • warehouse #1 141.jpg
    warehouse #1 141.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 27
  • warehouse #1 138.jpg
    warehouse #1 138.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 23

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
more pics

more pics

400 amps, kithchen bathrooms, etc etc.

med-maker

Attachments

• warehouse #1 156.jpg
    warehouse #1 156.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 30
  • warehouse #1 155.jpg
    warehouse #1 155.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 25
  • warehouse #1 154.jpg
    warehouse #1 154.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 26
  • warehouse #1 134.jpg
    warehouse #1 134.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 28
  • warehouse #1 135.jpg
    warehouse #1 135.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 36

Green Supreme

Veteran
"its where i will be putting green supreme for 3 days before i starve him, skin him and dump him lol haha, " Med dork

Too funny. Whats the matter dude? Not getting enough attention from me. Now your gonna say I am trolling you, right? Classic. Lonely by yourself in here huh. Peace GS

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
4.5 pounds/1.8 kw

4.5 pounds/1.8 kw

med-mans master kush, ballin,

med-maker

Attachments

• warehouse #1 123.jpg
    warehouse #1 123.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 25
  • warehouse #1 126.jpg
    warehouse #1 126.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 27
  • warehouse #1 127.jpg
    warehouse #1 127.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 25
  • warehouse #1 128.jpg
    warehouse #1 128.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 24
O

OrganicOzarks

so heres some pics.

there is a creepy, hidden, dry well in the building (picture 142). i here hes a size 42 eeeeeeeewwwwwwgggh. its where i will be putting green supreme for 3 days before to starve him, skin him and dump him lol haha,

med-maker

The live music on the stage is really going to get the ladies doing there thing. How is the band going to play in 12 hours of dark everyday though?:)

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"its where i will be putting green supreme for 3 days before i starve him, skin him and dump him lol haha, " Med dork

Too funny. Whats the matter dude? Not getting enough attention from me. Now your gonna say I am trolling you, right? Classic. Lonely by yourself in here huh. Peace GS

lighten up, stop taking yourself too seriously. you've gotten me all the attention i have ever needed before my launch on ic lol,

med-maker

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The live music on the stage is really going to get the ladies doing there thing. How is the band going to play in 12 hours of dark everyday though?:)

that where my office / classroom will be.

i will have 1 room thats 50 ft long and 15 feet wide.

and 3 double deckers, all 12 x 24, = 6 rooms,

7 total. with a ton of kithcen space and bunkers for students and labor alike,

med-maker

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have decided to build the lab on my acreage. brand new building. i wonder where my scientist is at?

med-maker

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What, so now you have asked for my attention and have it, you want me to leave you alone. Figures. Peace GS

you sound like my ex girlfriend man. just chill. i seriously dont have any beef with you, never have. if you had a sense of humor, you would be laughing at my teasing, not taking it personal

med-maker

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i already have 1 student lined up. i will have hydro, soil and coco rooms. catering to everyone,

med-maker

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so back to the op,

the grounding of the older switch is complete.

power will be on very soon.

first stop, the rcmp : to let them know who i am , what i am doing and getting their letter of verification,

med-maker

In the first post in the thread you said you passed the building and electrical inspection but it looks like you haven't even started building. Will you have inspectors through again or is having them before you start the build just a loophole you use to pass inspections. Generally curious.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Just weird, you constantly complain that I troll you. Then when I ignore you, you insult me for reaction. Needy kinda fellow huh? Prolly high maintenance too I bet. Peace GS

ps. next you will tell me to stop cluttering your thread, after going out of your way to draw me into it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts