What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

climate change

Meraxes

Veteran
Who are these "scientists" that deny climate change is man made again? If anyone can find one that's not a right wing christian or takes a check from an oil lobbyist,...I'll take a picture and show you my wifes big beautiful tits.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
rain rain rain ..the unusually warm ocean is fueling the storms bringing the rain cali needs so bad...yeehaw

U

Ununionized

Your faith in government employees is refreshing considering you log in here due to a world wide, government created science scam, claiming pot's like heroin.

Who are these "scientists" that deny climate change is man made again? If anyone can find one that's not a right wing christian or takes a check from an oil lobbyist,...I'll take a picture and show you my wifes big beautiful tits.

Those government employees wouldn't lie. Even when they ADMIT: in 2005, in 2009, in 2010, in 2013: THEY'VE BEEN FAKING all that warming, since 1 9 9 8.''

HE SAID: Phil Jones world's #1 CLIMATOLOGIST, ADMITTED:

''I'VE BEEN LYING about THERE BEING ANY WARMING, since 1998. ''

These are government employees. How do you think hundreds, upon thousands of pages of ''critical peer review papers'' showing pot is like heroin were generated?

How ENTIRE ARMS of CIVILIZATION WORLD WIDE rose up TREATING people: for POT addiction.

It's a scam. The sun heated earth isn't heated by the sun blocking, self refrigerating, frigid fluid gas bath. Scientists have told you
GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES have TOLD you
there is a power
that makes a - well in this case the rocky planetary sphere -
heated by sunlight
WARMER from being inside the SUNLIGHT BLOCKING FRIGID
REFRIGERATED BATH

than when there was full sunlight REACHING it to HEAT it,
and it WASN'T being SCRUBBED with the COLD BATH.
The cold bath KNOWN to be removing 17% of it's energy off the TOP.
The cold bath KNOWN to be REFRIGERATING AWAY heat,
The cold bath KNOWN to be CONDUCTION removing heat,

The cold bath known as the COLD BATH.
CAN'T MAKE the planet HOTTER
than when the planet had NO COLD BATH.

Now - what EVER the GOVERNMENT TOLD YOU about - whatever... until you yourself explain that so - well, so it doesn't sound hilarious,

Green House Gas effect heating of the planet is a scam.

Those cooling modes the atmosphere creates to COOL the planet, as a FRIGID REFRIGERATED atmosphere MUST DO?

Two of them are CREATED by FAR - THE MOST by the GREEN HOUSE GASES
in the OTHER one Green House Gas water cools MORE per MOLECULE than ANY other GAS.

It's H O A X V I L L E.

Last edited:

Meraxes

Veteran
Well rehearsed talking points, tell you what I'll do.....I'll send you some food, you must be hungry and cold occupying those birds out there, and pull the tin foil hat over your ears, its cold tonight.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I posted in one of the other climate change threads a study from the largest association of climatologists

The wanted to investigate the rift of perception among climatologists.

As a baseline they polled the various branches of science getting conclusive evidence across the board that all sciences where seeing the same phenomenon. Global warming.

They then polled all their members (climate scientists) and found the criteria for the rift in their perceptions was not data from the other branches of science, but religious, political and other affiliations.

Scientists can be biased by data that has no bearing in a scientific analysis, imagine how this pans out for stoners.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

gonna be 24F Friday night, gonna be -20F Saturday night, how's that for climate change??? A 44 degree swing in temps, shit's gonna get bitter.......

U

Ununionized

As soon as you present some answer for the world's TOP CLIMATOLOGIST admitting he's been faking records for more than 12 YEARS - not ONCE but FOUR TIMES -

you'll be able to PUT IT ALL to a GOOD REST.

Then when you EXPLAIN the CLAIM a LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERATED BATH made a sun warmed rock HOTTER

than when it got MORE SUN and it wasn't COOLED by a REFRIGERATED BATH within the FRAMEWORK of CLASSICAL THERMODYNAMIC LAWS -

you'll have adequately explained it so it doesn't violate physical laws of thermodynamics.

Well rehearsed talking points, tell you what I'll do.....I'll send you some food, you must be hungry and cold occupying those birds out there, and pull the tin foil hat over your ears, its cold tonight.

Then when you explain James Hansen's own fellow employees saying - and EXPLAINING - how Hansen's theory violates physical laws, and COMPUTING law - using the WRONG MATH for FLUID MECHANICS and instead using BRAIN-DEAD level wrong, DRY RADIATION mechanics -

and the fact not a SINGLE PREDICTION - the MANDATORY THERMODYNAMIC EFFECTS from an EVER HOTTER PLANET - ACCORDING to GREEN HOUSE GAS EFFECT'S BELIEVERS -

has come true - THIS isn't DIFFICULT, it's a COLD BATH and a WARM ROCK - it can't be, INFINITELY FLEXIBLE and be REAL thermodynamic mechanics -

NONE of it is coming true. When you count that,

there's the STUNNING amount of SHEER FRAUDULENCE in the ACTIONS of the PEOPLE involved: FRAUD. FRAUD. FRAUD. For TWELVE YEARS MINIMUM for Phil Jones when HE was caught and admitted to INTERNATIONAL MEDIA he had FAKED data for more than TEN YEARS - claiming ABSOLUTE understanding of WHAT was happening atmospherically.

There's Trenberth, the C.E.R.E.S atmospheric radiant energy guy MELTING DOWN: WE DON'T KNOW WHY the ATMOSPHERE isn't HEATING! WHAT are we going to DO? It's so HUMILIATING to HAVE this HAPPEN to our REPUTATIONS and CAREERS!''

Mann: YOU issue a press release it didn't stop warming in '98.

''Then YOU issue ANOTHER one: MAKE it look INDEPENDENTLY issued and remark it's a reflection on the guy's repeated failure to understand climate.''

And I'll have MY guy issue one and I'll talk to so-&-so... ''

JUST ANOTHER DAY AT WORK, at [email protected].

And THEN when THESE PEOPLE were uncovered, not ONE of the ORGANIZATIONS whose members were seen: POINT BLANK ARRANGING FAKE PRESS RELEASES - went back and corrected ANY of their 'adjustments.'

'ADJUSTMENTS' to DATA placed online RAW because of LAW designed to PREVENT
'ADJUSTMENTS' fraud in COMMODITIES MARKETS.
Like OIL
and COAL
and WIND
and SOLAR
and NUCLEAR
ENERGY MARKETS.
COMMODITIES MARKETS.

The guy starting the RELIGION about HATING DEVIL COAL
then when he had all you guys throw rocks at your own retirement investers till he threw your energy sector portfolio out on the street, because you kept screaming ''devil fire! Devil fire! Throw Away The Devil Fire!!" he just came along and BOUGHT it all UP for 10 cents on the DOLLAR ?

That kind of SHAMELESS BILKING of people when he started a RELIGION so he could BILK people out of their retirements?

LoL. That's YOUR fossil fuels BILLIONAIRE who started the RELIGION for you about how COAL is the DEVIL and how it's SIN yO - to HAVE it in YOUR portfolio.

YOU claim YOU think I am TRYING to TRICK you by POINTING OUT he TOLD you a FRIGID REFRIGERATOR is a HEATER.

And when I SHOW you - look - step, by thermodynamically processed step, COOLING, to COOLING, to COOLING by the
LIGHT REDUCING,
CONDUCTION,
PHASE CHANGE REFRIGERATING

green house gas coolants,

and you say YOU think I am probably trying to TRICK you.

LoL. Not the guy who started a religion about coal being devil fire and told you throw rocks at your investor till he dumped your energy sector investments into the street for the guy who started your religion about coal being despicable sin in YOUR portfolio, came and bought it all up for HIS portfolio when it was down to a dime on the dollar. HE didn't trick and humiliatingly embarass you.

Al Gore didn't trick and embarrass you when he said he talked to some men at the government who told him, using fire will make the sky hot. And that the world might end if you don't go ahead and just install his policies in spite of the election. And that he invented some play money so you can pay HIM money for USING FIRE. To APOLOGIZE to HIM
for using FIRE, and OFFSET your GUILT.

Hansen didn't embarrass you, when he sent you here to tell me the sky might get hot if you or I use fire, only to have me point out to you, that his story, violates fundamental principles of thermodynamics,

involving warming up a light heated rock
by chilling it in a light blocking refrigerated bath.

HIS numbers.
HIS theory.
YOUR CHURCH SITE'S principles of ''atmosfearic signts.''

LoL I didn't ''trick'' you your international flying, highly paid government employee friends, ''tricked'' you.

Here's a check for you real quick: what other scientific field,

regularly heats things with a light, then when the light won't get it any hotter, plunge it into a light blocking bath of frigid refrigerants,
to make the temperature go higher, than before you did that?

When you answer THAT, announce it with a little speech about how ancient green civilizations ALWAYS heated their rocks with refrigerated baths.

U

Ununionized

Then you'll have no problem pointing out, how many other scientists teach heating up light warmed objects through plunging them into frigid, light blocking refrigerated coolants.

I posted in one of the other climate change threads a study from the largest association of climatologists

The wanted to investigate the rift of perception among climatologists.

As a baseline they polled the various branches of science getting conclusive evidence across the board that all sciences where seeing the same phenomenon. Global warming.

They then polled all their members (climate scientists) and found the criteria for the rift in their perceptions was not data from the other branches of science, but religious, political and other affiliations.

Scientists can be biased by data that has no bearing in a scientific analysis, imagine how this pans out for stoners.

There aren't many climatology jobs, because climate is a much MUCH smaller field than WEATHER meteorology. Remember climatogist magic gassers claim nobody can be as smart as they are, which is why all those meteorologists, like the one who founded the Weather Channel, aren't smart enough to BE a climatologist.

So you're just going along, ''Yeah, but what if you don't believe in GHG Effect and DIE, in your SLEEP? You might feel shame or inadequacy to have tried to analyze a thermometer. Maybe you're wrong.''

Yeah, maybe. Maybe I told you that neither you, nor anybody you know, can show me another instance of someone plunging a light warmed object, into a chilled bath of light blocking refrigerant to heat it, because that's not possible.

Cannavore

Veteran
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8511670.stm#

BBC: Do you agree that from 1995 to the present there has been no statistically-significant global warming

Phil Jones: Yes, but only just. I also calculated the trend for the period 1995 to 2009. This trend (0.12C per decade) is positive, but not significant at the 95% significance level. The positive trend is quite close to the significance level. Achieving statistical significance in scientific terms is much more likely for longer periods, and much less likely for shorter periods.

BBC: How confident are you that warming has taken place and that humans are mainly responsible?

Phil Jones: I'm 100% confident that the climate has warmed. As to the second question, I would go along with IPCC Chapter 9 - there's evidence that most of the warming since the 1950s is due to human activity.

Odd how the reality of what Phil Jones said is different than the reality Ununionized thinks he lives in.

U

Ununionized

You only need bother yourself with the part where he gets paid to tell the truth about that instrumental record.

His beliefs are only of importance if they reflect reality, and they don't.

The world can't have cooled and warmed.

It's double talk.

BBC: Do you agree that from 1995 to the present there has been no statistically-significant global warming

Phil Jones: Yes, but only just. I also calculated the trend for the period 1995 to 2009. This trend (0.12C per decade) is positive, but not significant at the 95% significance level. The positive trend is quite close to the significance level. Achieving statistical significance in scientific terms is much more likely for longer periods, and much less likely for shorter periods.

BBC: How confident are you that warming has taken place and that humans are mainly responsible?

Phil Jones: I'm 100% confident that the climate has warmed. As to the second question, I would go along with IPCC Chapter 9 - there's evidence that most of the warming since the 1950s is due to human activity.

Odd how the reality of what Phil Jones said is different than the reality Ununionized thinks he lives in.

Furthermore if he was 1 0 0 % the earth had warmed, he wouldn't have been saying ''The scientific community would come down on me in no uncertain terms if I SAID THE WORLD COOLED since 1 9 9 8. OK IT HAS...''

and then saying ''THERE has been NO warming since 1 9 9 5, and between 2 0 0 2 - ''the present'' - 2010 at that time, slight, but not statistically significant C O O L I N G.

C - Do you agree that from January 2002 to the present

there has been statistically significant GLOBAL COOLING?
No. This period is even shorter than 1995-2009.

The trend this time is negative (-0.12C per decade), but this trend is not statistically significant.

In OTHER words the SLIGHT but not statistically significant trend from 2002 to 2 0 1 0 was C O O L I N G.

Precisely as I said.

We KNOW what the record is, because EACH TIME, Jones ZEROED IN on the RAW, UNADJUSTED DATA temps.

There's ONE set of data in the WORLD that said that: the RAW DATA ONLINE that way to stop ADJUSTMENT FRAUD,

and all their ADJUSTED DATA. EACH and EVERY TIME, JONES and THE MET OFFICE and the BBC REPORTER ALL REFERRED to ONE DATABASE: the RAW DATA.

It's good to see you're going along and reading what Brother Jones said when he got caught admitting three times in a row, that it hadn't warmed since 1 9 9 5/1 9 9 8.

Thing is - you're wrong about it continuing to warm EVEN TO at LEAST 2013, (and EVEN TODAY when it's COOLER by the raw data by a tenth or whatever still) when it was ADMITTED AGAIN:

TEMPS have been ''RELATIVELY FLAT'' (That not significant, SLIGHT COOLING since 2 0 0 2) all the way through their last admission to YOU the BELIEVER: HEY --

IT STOPPED WARMING in 1 9 9 8.

"July 2013 - Global mean surface temperatures rose rapidly from the 1970s,

but have been relatively flat over the most recent 15 years to 2013. (slight but not statistically significant C O O L I N G)

This has prompted speculation that human induced global warming is no longer happening, or at least will be much smaller than predicted. Others maintain that this is a temporary pause and that temperatures will again rise at rates seen previously.
The Met Office Hadley Centre has written three reports that address the recent pause in global warming and seek to answer the following questions:

• What have been the recent trends in other indicators of climate over this period?
  • What are the potential drivers of the current pause?
  • How does the recent pause affect our projections of future climate?"
WHAT PAUSE? THE PAUSE in GLOBAL TEMPERATURES since 1998 the MET OFFICE NOTIFIED YOU OF, OFFICIALLY.

Last edited:

igrowone

Veteran
You only need bother yourself with the part where he gets paid to tell the truth about that instrumental record.

His beliefs are only of importance if they reflect reality, and they don't.

The world can't have cooled and warmed.

It's double talk.

actually, the world can and does warm and cool
it's a bunmpy ride out there, it's warming and cooling over small spans of time
that's all perefctly normal
but where he 'admits' to lying, that's not apparent at all
yours is a mischaracterization of a nuanced discussion of climate
which is rather complicated

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
In 2013, global CO2 emissions due to fossil fuel use were 36 gigatonnes.

That's 36 billion tonnes.

What rational being, knowing this, would deny human actions are
directly causing rising global CO2 emissions?

And that rising global CO2 emissions will cause climate change.

morans

U

Ununionized

The kind who can count. Yearly global carbon cycle, PARTICULARLY oceanic carbon cycle, DWARFS mankind's entire CREATION of Magic GaiS hypothesis ''EXTRA'' ''DEVIL'' carbon dioxide.
For instance each year, the Oceans, sort of breathe in, breathe out, in a yearly carbon dioxide cycle.

The AMOUNT of so called 'extra' carbon created by mankind burning things,

-not the FULL amount, but the so called ''climate changing EXTRA'' just PICKED OUT OF THE BLUE,

is about the same amount,

as in the ESTIMATION ERROR - the SLOP in the GUESS - how much the oceans ALONE EXCHANGE each year.

In 2013, global CO2 emissions due to fossil fuel use were 36 gigatonnes.

That's 36 billion tonnes.

What rational being, knowing this, would deny human actions are
directly causing rising global CO2 emissions?

And that rising global CO2 emissions will cause climate change.

morans

How can somebody not be freaked out? By just going and checking.

IF you don't even KNOW HOW MUCH a SINGLE COMPONENT is CYCLING in and out of ANY - these are ALL ESTIMATIONS - of
four separate carbon sink/source streams,

what makes you think you can turn and start just BARKING at people, ''OH NOeS ! It - might be the END of the WORLD if YOU don't change the way YOU live and LIVE LIKE I and my POLITICAL FRIENDS, WANT!'' That's nothing more NOR less

than what's called, BASELESS, unproven, B*LLSHOOT.

FURTHERMORE CO2 is ASSOCIATED WITH INCREASED BIODIVERSITY. It HARMLESSLY until you prove otherwise, feeds EVERY single FORM of HIGHER plant on this EARTH.

SHOW ME your DEFINITIVE PROOF this is BAD for biodiversity.

SHOW ME your CARDS proving - BEING WARMER is bad, for - ANY significant LIFE form on earth.

''WHAT are YOU THINKING that you aren't WORRIED?''

uH I'm thinking, YOU'RE telling me FRIGID BATHS make things WARMER than when they're not IN them,

and that ENHANCED WARMTH is THREATENING to BIODIVERSITY,

and that you have the F.I.R.S.T. S.C.I.N.T.I.L.L.A. of EVIDENCE, ENHANCED CARBON DIOXIDE is BAD for BIODIVERSITY,

and that YOUR FIELD of so called science is even CREDIBLE, the way the ''Pot is Heroin'' pseudo-science field is even credible.

The *FACT THAT* the Green House Gas Effect hypothesis field, is RIDDLED with SCANDAL. The TOP meteorological organizations were ALL CAUGHT, in ONE SELF REVEALED SCANDAL, CREATING FAKED WARMING PRESS RELEASES, that SIMULTANEOUSLY RIDICULED a REPORTER reporting TRUTHFUL CLIMATE information the world's # 1 CLIMATOLOGIST later was SUSPENDED for, and had to ADMIT under PAIN of JAIL that *ALL the warming*

ALL the WARMING

since 1995, is FAKED. By HIM.

''Yeah, I've been fakin' that s*** for TWELVE years. But OH YEAH, it's REAL, real, it's REALLY real, really REALLY real, even when I was LAUGHING about how it's not REAL, it's REAL. ''

From the DISGRACED, CAUGHT, SELF REVEALED, FRAUDULENT CLOWN telling me magic gas made a frigid fluid bath, a heater.

And LIKE I said: YOU can't even I.N.D.I.C.A.T.E,

that CO2 is HARMFUL to NATURE including me,

that WARMTH is HARMFUL to NATURE including me

Last edited:
U

Ununionized

Well - I'd like to know the nuances of that discussion you share with me, so I'll know more when we're done; since I'm an atmospheric chemistry and energy professional with 42 years' experience analyzing atmospheric chemistry, and 26 or so, analyzing atmospheric radiation thermodynamics.

actually, the world can and does warm and cool
it's a bunmpy ride out there, it's warming and cooling over small spans of time
that's all perefctly normal
but where he 'admits' to lying, that's not apparent at all
yours is a mischaracterization of a nuanced discussion of climate
which is rather complicated

You just got caught supplying us with wrong data from the wrong organization's site.

Your climate advisor got caught claiming the whole world warmed for TWELVE YEARS when it DIDN'T, and had to admit it

or face possible jail.

You've been found not able to analyze a thermometer, unless of course you want to show me, another instance in which ANY civilization - ANY scientific field - ANY time - ANYWHERE -

- reports, and documents, [ancient glyphs from wise and gentle, GREEN civililizations with ADVANCED technologies WE can't possibly understand,]

- that, they heat light-warmed objects, through immersion in light blocking, frigid, refrigerated fluid baths.

Are you a.w.a.r.e. of the fact YOU'RE advising strangers ''Yeah, I have no problem with the temperature of a sun-warmed rock, climbing higher placed IN sunlight blocking, refrigerated, fluid,
than when NOT in refrigerated fluid, warmed with more light'' ?

It's your belief. My school, and my training, doesn't just suggest to me that's wrong. It doesn't 'raise a big flag'.

It tells me it can't possibly be true and that I can walk back and forth all day long saying ''show everyone YOUR model anywhere else in thermodynamics. A COLD bath making a rock WARMER than NO cold bath.''

Now, show me YOU able to predict what happens to a thermometer's reading when a sun warmed spherical rock,
is washed in a sun blocking, frigid, refrigerated bath, step by thermodynamically evident, step.

Last edited:

igrowone

Veteran
Well - I'd like to know the nuances of that discussion you share with me, so I'll know more when we're done; since I'm an atmospheric chemistry and energy professional with 42 years' experience analyzing atmospheric chemistry, and 26 or so, analyzing atmospheric radiation thermodynamics.

it's quite simple
choose the interval of time that you want, and it's not hard to show warming/cooling/steady state conditions
global warming skeptics use this method quite regularly
for example, you've chose the start point of 1998(or so) to the present time(presumably)
this time period showed very modest global warming, until recently since the last 2 years have been record setters
but it's all lies, so what does it matter?

U

Ununionized

You're watching people standing around, using mathematics, and step-by-step thermodynamic process iteration to analyze and correct your own belief

the light blocking, frigid, refrigerating coolants removing energy from the light warmed rock, made it hotter than if they weren't a frigid bath of refrigerants blocking light to the rock.

And you are AMAZED it comes down to ''you can't prove that'' by the end of the FIRST SENTENCE, and you're frustrated.

''Your BELIEF VIOLATES THERMODYNAMICS by claiming a sun warmed rock got WARMER through immersion in a LIGHT BLOCKING FRIGID FLUID BATH than NOT in the FRIGID BATH and receiving FULL, warming SUN.''

it's quite simple
choose the interval of time that you want, and it's not hard to show warming/cooling/steady state conditions
global warming skeptics use this method quite regularly
for example, you've chose the start point of 1998(or so) to the present time(presumably)
this time period showed very modest global warming, until recently since the last 2 years have been record setters
but it's all lies, so what does it matter?

The WORLD'S #1 CLIMATOLOGIST CHOSE it when HE CHOSE to LIE to THE scientific COMMUNITY WORLD WIDE: then admit ''THE WORLD COOLED since 19 9 8.'' to his FRIEND.

HE SELECTED IT in ADVANCE of DISCUSSION with INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC JOURNALISTS when HE STARTED SYSTEMATICALLY DECEIVING ''THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY'' WORLD WIDE.

Met Office CHOSE the PERIOD STARTING in 1 9 9 8 when THEY issued THEIR international press release. The one about how it stopped warming in 1 9 9 8.

The time SELECTED BY government employees, from at LEaST FOUR METEOROLOGICAL INSTITUTIONS to start:

LYING: DECEIVING ''THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY'' WORLD WIDE.

YOU are trying to project YOUR LEADERSHIP REVEALED as WORLD MISLEADING, RECORD FAKING, LYING FRAUD,

onto *ANYBODY WITH THE SENSE to DISCOVER HE'S a FRAUD.*

Like that's your RIGHT: t
o come in here andLIE about other members' credibility at THEIR selection of PROPERLY sourced AND framed data.

Like it's your right to try to project YOUR atrocious analytical ability,

onto the people who can stop YOUR brag, FIRST QUESTION.

''SHOW ME another SUN WARMED ROCK that got HOTTER in a COLD BATH with LESS LIGHT, than not IN that bath, warmed with FULL light.''

ONE SENTENCE. YOUR ''science'' movement is thermodynamic BAM:

Boat
Anchor
Material.

SODDEN PULP FICTION, at the VERY first QUESTION.

INSTANT
area 51/Bigfoot/Elvis @ K-Mart country.

That's YOUR political scam. That's YOUR kook thermodynamics.

I'M the one who said I don't CARE about whether you're as GAY or as BLACK or as ATHEIST or as FEMALE as I am.

I SAID YOUR SCIENCE is THE KOOK-BARK of

ONE QUESTION, YOU'RE DONE class garbage.

You're making this about character
BECAUSE your FAKE SCIENCE doesn't pass QUESTION ONE.

''DOES this PASS the FIRST THERMODYNAMIC PROCESSING CHECK.''

No? QUESTION TWO: WHO taught YOU THIS?

''Down to thuh GuBMuNT ScHooL... thay wuz GIVIN owt THESE HEAR STICKERS, whut says, ''COAL is the DEVIL'S FIRE'', and these OTHuRNz sez ''HEROINAJUANA is the DEVIL''

Is NOT a LEGITIMATE REVIEW for authenticity.

Also YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN to QUESTION TWO:

SHOW US ANY TIME in HISTORY EVER, more WARMTH was BAD for BIODIVERSITY.

You have to get past (1) which you DO NOT, and WILL NOT.

Then - is the REAL question TWO: are you even MAYBE right it's BAD?

AND you're NOT: a WARMING, GREENING WORLD, is GREAT for BIODIVERSITY.

Last edited: