What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

kro-magnon

Veteran
Been finding similar plants in the flav and Scarlett queen seeds from subcool. Although they were from the last drop before he passed. Probably near impossible to find now. Also had a 50 day finisher in princess haze that did have a lot of similarities to c99. I never had a true 7 week pheno in Cindy. But I know folks who did.
I had some very good plants from the Space Queen seeds I’ve grown, the on I kept had a strong pineapple smell and taste with a great up beat high. I loved smoking those buds and I would like to have access to the same plant today.

LostTribe

Premium user
Looks just like the p75 I used to get circa 2000. It was definitely a pineapple pheno. Some of the best smoke in my life. Still searching for it. Growing princess haze and queen of soul currently from bros grimm. But I can 100% tell that is the pheno im looking for that you have. Good job bro
Plenty of those if you want some but I am away until around Thanksgiving. Blessings all. Positivity Upward Onward. One Love. Bless. Losttribe

Popped a couple of kwik seeds Cindy 99 and got this one plant that had purple stems and grew straight up (was certain it was a male at first) and then it grew buds. And even the leaves are turning purple. Anyone come across any similar phenotypes? Doesn’t look anything like the typical description of Cindy 99

Attachments

• A757B8B9-FF8D-4A99-ACFE-E104DDCD6AD7.jpeg
    A757B8B9-FF8D-4A99-ACFE-E104DDCD6AD7.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 61
  • 1CCA4875-DE00-4BB5-9CEC-17C9D52AA368.jpeg
    1CCA4875-DE00-4BB5-9CEC-17C9D52AA368.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 60

Brother Nature

I made some seeds from the ones I got and while exploring those I came across some plants that exhibited similar characteristics, but the leaf purpling looks different, mine that did it were due to environmental issues and it happened closer to the end of flowering. There were a few that had that purple stem look to them though. Interesting if nothing else :)

I made some seeds from the ones I got and while exploring those I came across some plants that exhibited similar characteristics, but the leaf purpling looks different, mine that did it were due to environmental issues and it happened closer to the end of flowering. There were a few that had that purple stem look to them though. Interesting if nothing else :)
Yeah the leaves might be from the recent cold nights. Were your purple stemmed plants also tall? It’s probably the same one.

What kind of smells / high should I expect?

Brother Nature

Most of them were relatively bushy with very little stretch, but they were all grown indoors too. They varied in potency and flavour and I didn’t keep any of the ones that showed purpling after their initial run as they didn’t stand out in any aspects.

The female I got from the original seed pack from kwik seeds fit the c99 description pretty well aside from the flowering times, I found it was best taken around week 9, but I only had that one that I kept and ran again, the others were kind of unremarkable.

Of the seeds I made I got a slow vegging, viney lady that was my keeper for quite a few runs. Had lower yields but very dense pineapple candy smell that translated to flavour well. I know some of the others on here who ran the kwik seeds offerings didn’t have good luck but I really enjoyed the keeper I found in my pack and the seeds I made. Yours looks like an interesting plant for sure so hopefully it turns out well for you.

Most of them were relatively bushy with very little stretch, but they were all grown indoors too. They varied in potency and flavour and I didn’t keep any of the ones that showed purpling after their initial run as they didn’t stand out in any aspects.

The female I got from the original seed pack from kwik seeds fit the c99 description pretty well aside from the flowering times, I found it was best taken around week 9, but I only had that one that I kept and ran again, the others were kind of unremarkable.

Of the seeds I made I got a slow vegging, viney lady that was my keeper for quite a few runs. Had lower yields but very dense pineapple candy smell that translated to flavour well. I know some of the others on here who ran the kwik seeds offerings didn’t have good luck but I really enjoyed the keeper I found in my pack and the seeds I made. Yours looks like an interesting plant for sure so hopefully it turns out well for you.
Weird my purple one I would say has lots of stretch and is not very bushy. I also have one more shorter bushier lady thst seems to be flowering quicker and fitting the description more. Yeah I hope so We’ll see.

Thanks for sharing

LostTribe

Premium user
Popped a couple of kwik seeds Cindy 99 and got this one plant that had purple stems and grew straight up (was certain it was a male at first) and then it grew buds. And even the leaves are turning purple. Anyone come across any similar phenotypes? Doesn’t look anything like the typical description of Cindy 99
Never had any purple in original even with cold night temps. I ran those kwiks, 3 I think and they were lackluster at best. Not original IMHO.

JAWS

Very nice. What filial gen is this?
they were the f4 "candy shop"

C-99​
C-99 {F3}​
C-99 {F3}​
C-99 {F4 CANDY SHOP}​
C-99 {F4 PINEAPPLE PHENO}​
C-99 {F6}​
C-99 {GREEN}​
C-99 {LITTLE SISTER—TALL BERRY}​
C-99 {MUNTANT BERRY} * C- 99​