What's new

Chimera #3

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
boomfiya.com the prices don't bother me but seems like there's lots of hermies in his stuff
Can confirm, i popped 6 Chimera #2 from his first drop, all 6 hermed. Also, no reason to support this abusive jerk. Plenty of people have truffle crosses, which btw that white truffle cut imo is his only real gem. All the chimera tricho jordan dip n stix shit is all show. Think purple punch with a little more excitement but not much.

Last edited:

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
C3 , hype mutant, it grows foxtails from day 1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240627-115651.png
    Screenshot_20240627-115651.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 12

airplane

Can confirm, i popped 6 Chimera #2 from his first drop, all 6 hermed. Also, no reason to support this abusive jerk. Plenty of people have truffle crosses, which btw that white truffle cut imo is his only real gem. All the chimera tricho jordan dip n stix shit is all show. Think purple punch with a little more excitement but not much.
got a pack also and NO germination either ! guess BeLeaf is the original breeder of Chimera BUT "Fresh Coast Seed Company.com" is the original breeder of White Truffle BeLeaf sells his gear at" Soak n Beans.com" very disappointed with BeLeaf

therealpacific

appreciate the info a lot