What's new

Chimera #3

Thegreengrower64

A little chimera #3 just before the chop.

Attachments

• 20230729_091332.jpg
    20230729_091332.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 466

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I remember Chimera strains from 12 years back. I always loved all their stuff and still do today. Anything from Chimera strains in the past was special in my book. I think I may still have some C4 from the past in some genetics. I don't know about today because it's been a while since I bought seed.

Thegreengrower64

I remember Chimera strains from 12 years back. I always loved all their stuff and still do today. Anything from Chimera strains in the past was special in my book. I think I may still have some C4 from the past in some genetics. I don't know about today because it's been a while since I bought seed.
We're talking about 2 different things here.
What I posted is a strain called chimera 3 by beleaf genetics. Which definitely hasn't been around for 12yrs. I assume what you're talking about is strains bred by a gentleman who goes by the name chimera.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
We're talking about 2 different things here.
What I posted is a strain called chimera 3 by beleaf genetics. Which definitely hasn't been around for 12yrs. I assume what you're talking about is strains bred by a gentleman who goes by the name chimera.
Exactly and it was a dumb move on beleafs part to name a strain after a breeder that’s been around for decades.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The pic above is a Chimera #3 s1 plant. Always try to remember to add the S1. It def helps to prevent any miss understanding. The clones will not express the same

Beleaf released 3 Clones of Chimera #2, #3, #4.. He made s1 seeds of #3. I don't think he made any from the others. The genetics are

White Truffle x The Creature.
I have the #4 clone Beleaf sent me long ago. She has a fermented port wine aroma. I prefer her more than White Truffle. I let WT go.
DSCN6272.JPG

Last edited:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I always loved Chimera's stuff.
This is not the Grower Chimera. It is the strain Chimera #3 and several other numbers by BeLeaf, at website Boomfiya. They have released some amazing clone only strains for crazy prices, when first released. Chimera #3 was $10K when released and can be found for $100 on many sites after 2 years. Now they have Permanent Chimera #53 for $12K.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
This is not the Grower Chimera. It is the strain Chimera #3 and several other numbers by BeLeaf, at website Boomfiya. They have released some amazing clone only strains for crazy prices, when first released. Chimera #3 was $10K when released and can be found for $100 on many sites after 2 years. Now they have Permanent Chimera #53 for $12K.
$12 000 dollars?

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
$12 000 dollars?
Yes, and about 20 other picks from that seedline, down to $250. I paid $500 for chimera #3 last year, then lost everything from Ben's nursery sending insanely resistant spider mites with a chemdawg #4 I ordered. Lost $1500 in genetics thanks to them, and a years work, plus 6 month recovery time.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Yes, and about 20 other picks from that seedline, down to $250. I paid $500 for chimera #3 last year, then lost everything from Ben's nursery sending insanely resistant spider mites with a chemdawg #4 I ordered. Lost $1500 in genetics thanks to them, and a years work, plus 6 month recovery time.
Damn, I'm so sorry to hear that friend.

kevinn

How was your yield on the Chimeria #3. I have heard from others that it is lite. I have one just put into flower now. After 3 weeks it is still reaching for the lights.

CharlesU Farley

Exactly and it was a dumb move on beleafs part to name a strain after a breeder that’s been around for decades.
At least his name hasn't been bastardized as much as Nevil's. From the days of the BCGA, the original nym Chimera knew what he was doing... have no earthly idea if Beleaf does.

I absolutely hate when seed slingers use specific names from The golden age of cannabis history, yet they have absolutely no connection to them whatsoever.