What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

chill out corner..

delicorganic

έχω δαγκώσει λαμαρίνα με το panama,τέτοιο άκουσμα και τέτοιο άρωμα...:bow:
είμαι μεγάλος μπαγλαμάς που δεν κράτησα κλώνο..
:hotbounce

[YOUTUBEIF]jwDPBwBB25E[/YOUTUBEIF]

delicorganic

Γεια σου Οργανικε αν θες πες λιγο πως μυριζει.:)

frankincense, ironwort and a really complex high
First of all it is of my understanding that we are talking about the green phenotype here.
i've noticed great similarity between two herbs' aromas, panama and ironwort.
i never expected to see such terpene density as i did in this one and only cannabis plant i'm showing you, which was grown 100% organically under the hot Greek sun.
i'm so impressed with this herb for 3 main reasons.
the aroma bouquet while curing is getting stronger, as are it's lemon and frankincense flavors and aromas.
believe me this herb has left many cannabis connoisseurs mumbling in awe for it's unique frankincense and ironwort bouquet and it's smooth and pleasurable smoke.
the second one is the high. trully psychedelic, intense, long lasting, but not as clear-daytime sativa as described for the green pheno. it has a lot more of the narcotic-trippy effect after the second or third joint. it sounds like the perfect combination of charachteristics from the two phenotypes, and it trully seems like it happened.
the third reason i fell in love with this plant is its cultivation as a whole and it's incredible tolerance to all kinds of insects. she finished about November 15th outdoors with no problems whatsoever. my personal opinion is that what makes this plant so important and unforgettable is the alpha-pinene terpene, to which i believe it owes it's frankincense and ironwort aroma and it's extraordinary insect repellent qualities. i also assume that the local climate in combination with organic growing helped to express the finest quality of these amazing genetics.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7767445#post7767445

Ksaderfo

Im erde ist ein φούντα! :dance013:

Η μελαχρινή είναι δικιά μου, την είδα πρώτος. :)

[YOUTUBEIF]qIj_o0PMEkw[/YOUTUBEIF]

Ksaderfo

♫♪ I'm gonna smoke some weed, only got $20 in my pocket, this if f@ckin' awesome!!! ♫♪ :D

"Is that your grandma's pipe?" :D

[YOUTUBEIF]Znpt_Umixcs[/YOUTUBEIF]

orfeas

Veteran
Για όσους στον πάγκο της γαλέρας αγκομαχούν... :)

[YOUTUBEIF]mBjwMSIC7ik[/YOUTUBEIF]

Ksaderfo

και να δεις που μια μέρα θα τα θυμόμαστε όλα αυτά και θα γελάμε... :biggrin:

[YOUTUBEIF]1LrekXqOvfg[/YOUTUBEIF]

Ksaderfo

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ I brought you daffodils in a pretty string
But they won't flower like they did last spring

But all my Nutes have been used up
On another Grow, another Grow
All my Nutes have been used up
On another Grow, another Grow... :D ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

[YOUTUBEIF]7ijIhIFEqM8[/YOUTUBEIF]

Ksaderfo

-Say something for the record, tell the people what you feel.
-F@ck the record and f@ck the people!

"Someone's gotta do it" :D

[YOUTUBEIF]Z_ef15-eZEM[/YOUTUBEIF]

delicorganic

"Και είπα στην γυναίκα μου:
όταν ψοφήσω στο Παρίσι, να κάψεις το κουφάρι μου στο κρεματόριο και να ρίξεις τις στάχτες μου στον υπόνομο. Τέτοια είναι η διαθήκη μου.»

«Αγαπώ τα τσογλάνια και τους κλέφτες και τις πουτάνες και τους χασικλήδες και τους ρεμπέτες και τους πούστηδες και τους τεμπέληδες γιατί καταφέρνουν και επιζούν κόντρα στην αστυνομία, κόντρα στο ποινικό μητρώο, κόντρα στην απαίσια ηθική των μικροαστών»

[YOUTUBEIF]nQNFCCO_lFE[/YOUTUBEIF]

Ksaderfo

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ You don't know me
you don't know me
you don't know me
You don't know!

You don't know me
you don't know me
you don't know me
Don't you know? ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

[YOUTUBEIF]PjiLY0EYpwU?t=6[/YOUTUBEIF]

Latest posts