What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Chemdawg 101

OBSoul33t

more chem d

cheers

Obs

towering above the rest is this nearly 12 foot tall chem d lady
16938aug7_028.jpg

front right giesel ,chem d in the rear and to the left chemapple
16938aug7_023.jpg

Last edited:

Danknuggler

straight up treeeez

straight up treeeez

WOW!!!!!Keep those comin bro.I think thats some kind of record there with that 12 foot chem D. :headbange nuggler

70s_PotHead

OBSoul33t those are some bad ass treez, major karma you to help getting them to harvest safely. definatly want to see those coverd in chemmy smellen budz :D

70s :joint:

G

couple of dried nug shots of the strawberry diesel x (strawberry diesel x doubledog)

nikolaus

chem something?

chem something?

I was browsing this forum about 40 days ago while smoking some chemdawg I had acquired at a local dispensary. I loaded myself a bowl when I came to terms with the fact that I may never get to grow this lovely strain. Then suddenly :nono: a seed popped from my fingers, bounced across my desk and onto the floor!!

I placed this magical bean in my germination station all by itself. Unlike any other seed I've started, this one emerged from the cube in under 72 hours.

After 3 internodes, the plant stunk like grapefruit. Now at 40 days of vegg it stinks kindof like OG Kush. None of my other plants smell this way at a distance.

I've already cloned it with my Daisy Cloner.

These clones have already rooted and I'll post back with some results.

It would be nice to confirm if this is an actual S1 of a chemdawg strain or some cross pollination occured. Right now it seems like a Chemdawg #4 but we'll see what happens. I have three more seeds from the same batch. :laughing:

It has very broad leaves with 9 fingers each. The serations on the leaves are very deep and rounded. Color is a nice light green.

What do you think?

Nikolaus

----
Prop 215, SB 420, and that nice Interstate Commerce Clause in that ancient document, The Constitution.

G

check this out - chemdawg #4 on the left, sour diesel on the right. Look at the leaves, they are almost identical.

First pic is chem on the left, sour diesel on the right. Second pic sour diesel, third pic chem #4.

G

No more Chemdog for me. I got busted last night and lost everything. It was the funk that got me popped. Make sure you guys have odor control.

G

Sorry to hear RudeDude Hope all is weel. I also just had to get rid of all my stuff ... didn't have chemdog but the ones I had were my prizes of a lot of years of doing this. At least you have a support network you can turn to. Oh I didn't get busted just robbed.

Take Care Bro I hope all works out.

Mo,

Damn Rudedude...thats horrible! I'm at a loss for words...was always good to read our posts. I was just thinking how great your crosses looked. Keep your head up!

JC

G

man rudedude, thats one of the worst things ive read in awhile. ive always had major respect for you through your posts, i hope it all works out for you bro. its a shame people are cooking up meth while they waste our tax dollars still busting people for a 400 watt light! :badday:

edit: missed mo's comment, damn man! hopefully you backed up the genetics with friends. it sucks the sketchy shit some people pull off, guess its time to relocate and rebuild bro...

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

Well thats a hell of a way to start my morning coffee and wake and bake seeing Rudedude busted and Mr Mo getting ripped off :badday: good luck to ya both but man that really sucks...

Piffington

Yeah definitely know how both of you feel. I've been through both experiences myself. Hope things turn around for you both, two stand-up guys from what I can tell from your contributions to this community. Take Care.

ElGato

Veteran
70s_PotHead said:
Well thats a hell of a way to start my morning coffee and wake and bake seeing Rudedude busted and Mr Mo getting ripped off :badday: good luck to ya both but man that really sucks...

no doubt 70's.......that really does suck in the worst kind of way

so sorry to hear about this rudedude and mo

El

G

Thanks guys. In a way posting about my bust in thread might be off topic but it was the Chemdog D giving out most off the funk that got me popped. A word to the wise, odor control is a must with the dogs. Legally I should be ok as I should get off with probation as the only record I have is a DUI in 1978. The cops were at least nice enough to not arrest me, they said I'll get a summons in the mail (by september, lol). That'll mean drug testing and whatnot but not smoking isn't hurting me as bad as not being able to grow. I grew my first buds in 1980 so growing has been something that I loved doing for many years. It just sucks, man.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Ya, you'll just get probation.
But still that sucks, but it could be worse.
Sorry for your loss Rudedude.
I have a giant carbon scrubber because all my plants reek bad.
The #4 is starting to reek like chem alot.
By the way for the record.
I think Nspecta was right about my chem 91 being fake. After smoking it alot more it does seem to have more indica in it then the real 91. I think it's a chem 91 hybrid or Bx. IT's very close thats what threw me off.
But after smelling the #4 in flower and looking at more pic's and talking to people. I believe I may have been wrong.
I'd like to apologize to Nspecta for that and also for letting my anger get out of control.

Last edited: