What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Chemdawg 101

G

Wow, that plant is huge! Puhlease post a pic of that beauty when it's getting near done. Great job!

G

Cedarberry said:
and this global warmin shit is gettin outta hand, LOL its been damn hot around here.
CBF

lol I know what you mean, ain't no way poeple built pyramids and worked the fields for 12 hours in this weather!... damn air conditioning costing me more than food to keep me alive...

Daayuummm

Daayuummm

OBSoul33t said:
what up chem , what up orgoglio thought i would add a pic to this thread for chem , i know ur watching homie

chem d in veg outdoor norcal

Sick OB!

I'm drooling.....

See ya soon!!

G

damn ob! :) post up more if ya got 'em man, i wish i could have gotten mine to that size this year. they'll have to get longer veg before going out next year.

nice #4 shot j, she's looking nice and healthy. do you just have one chem #4 in flower now?

G

Double Dawg officially kicks ass, finally tried it yesterday woohoo! I still think the #4 is my favorite among double D, chem D and chem #4. Double Dawg was a little more psychoactive like the diesels, but the #4 is gravity. Like a lead apron. I love this plant!

G

double dawg has officially been kick ass for awhile. :wink: these tres dawgs i have just starting to flower outside look VERY nice! i got a male that looks just like chemdawg d but with more compact nodes. he'll be knocking up some ladies for a couple interesting hybrids...

OBSoul33t

High&Lonesome said:
damn ob! :) post up more if ya got 'em man, i wish i could have gotten mine to that size this year. they'll have to get longer veg before going out next year.

i didn't want to litter up this thread with pix , you can see more in my ongoing thread.

i have a few different dawg's goin outdoor this season and will do updates in this thread

Obsoul33t's smut shack

orgogliodiprovi said:
Sick OB!

I'm drooling.....

See ya soon!!

lookin forward to the visit !

Obs

Last edited:
G

nice thread man, im checking 'er out now. i put this thread in the 'flower pics' forum for a reason, you are more than welcome to post here if you want. the first post is the info i could gather and the rest is discussion and pics and i see you have a bit you could add. nice looking garden!

muddy waters

trying to figure out roughly what % of jlp's SD IBL x OGBx1 is 'chem' derived [edit], more or less... let me share my calc and see if people agree-

SD IBL = ecsd x nycd backcrossed and inbred more than 10 gens acc to the answer rez gave me, meaning SD IBL >95% ecsd, <5% nycd yes?

ECSD per H&L is ('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL) x (NL/Shiva x Hawaiian) or 25% Chem '91.

NYCD prob 50% chem 50% af/haw?

so SD IBL prob no more than 30% chem?

OG Kush Bx1 = 75% og kush, 25% NL

OG Kush per H&L = 100% genetically derived from Chemdawg '91, but recombined as S1 (what about the secret ingredient story?? lemon thai???)

ergo... 30% + 75% / 2

SD x OGBx1 something like 50-55% derived from the genes in the wonkanobe/pbud 500$ zips?

has wonkanobe spoken about what the 500$ ounce was made up of, genetically? pretty heavy variety of phenos, some crazy polyhybrid?

Last edited:

ampersand

from what iv read he picked up the bud off some 'cowboy types in colorado' he had it, distributed it, and it has been gone ever since - never to be found again.

genetically speaking i dont think anyone ever told him what was in it. my guess...

cowboy types right? back in the 80s? waving an american flag an riding a horse and all that... maybe they were servicemen stationed in the middle east somewhere who picked up some good hash and a couple of seeds... or maybe its some of the mid west down south kentucky genetics from the 30's, the pre-dutch stuff they always tout.

even the best grower cant account for the stress a strain might exhibit when grown half way around the world. i think this explains why one bag had a dozen seeds in it and the other none.

PS: i also wonder if it was indoor or outdoor...

Last edited:
G

I guess this is a good place for all things dog, lol. Here's a picture of Strawberry Diesel x (strawberry diesel x doubledog) from a couple weeks ago. Since then she has met her fate, lol. I just smoked my first dried bud and I like it, lol, I'll try to get a shot of a dried nug shot later.

REZDOG

Veteran
Niiiice1s!

Chemdog D:

11061tdcdd_3_.JPG

11061tdcdd_2_.JPG

11061tdcdd_1_.JPG

11061tdcdd.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts