What's new

Chanting Growers Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Delta9-THC said:
back and just to say hope your all good ... babba ... enjoy your time : )

PTD ... Keep it up bro !

Scegy ... hi again !

TreeHuggers... As always : )

Socal ...nice to see your still about ...

EVERYONE ELSE HERE ....... stay well

Peace

Welcome back smiley, hope all is well on your end. Did you happen to see Gohonzon yet?

Have a great rest of your day or evening everyone!

G

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!

Please world understand!

G

I hope everyone is doing good...I have been chanting for everyone and for understanding. Thank you all for keeping the path well lit.

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"A meeting can be held wherever people can come together; formality is not important."

SGI Newsletter No. 7004, The New Human Revolution—Vol. 19: Chap. 1, Rainbow of Hope 32, trans. Oct 23rd, 2006

G

Respect said:
I hope everyone is doing good...I have been chanting for everyone and for understanding. Thank you all for keeping the path well lit.

Your holding the torch Buddy! Bring that light everywhere you go and be sure to see Gohonzon and come back and tell us about your Gohonzon expirience. PersonalMeds (Hi Bro) is on his way to a meeting very soon also, very exciting !!!

Respect, I see you on the forum and your really RESPECT! Great attitude great respect and compassion for life and people and your hope for world peace is something I share. Keep on chanting and much love to Smile. Nice to see you Respect!

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Moreover, I chant the daimoku, which is the heart and core of the entire sutra, and I urge others to do likewise. Although the mugwort growing in a hemp field or wood marked for cutting with an inked line may not be straight to begin with, they will as a matter of course become so. In the same way, one who chants the daimoku as the Lotus Sutra teaches will never have a twisted mind. For one should know that, unless the mind of the Buddha enters into our bodies, we cannot in fact chant the daimoku.

[ The Blessings of the Lotus Sutra, WND Page 670 ]

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
easy~myoho~disco...brother from another mother..
Damn sorry I left you out...

yes smileys fine : ) ....
although thats not me ...(used to have a friend called "smiler".."smiley" ...)

hope your still out on the beach with the fire lit , I'm bringing some food to cook and a small selection to smoke

Peace

Bonzo

Veteran
Good morning my chanting friends! :wave:

wishing you all a most beautifull, golden day.

>>>>>>>>>>> NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO >>>>>>>>>>>>

PEACE

gotta run..........well....drive actually, to work :D

bonz :wave:

!!!!!!>>>>>> Nam myoho renge kyo >>>>>>!!!!!!!

Last edited:
G

Much love to ALL!

THanks Delta! Very happy to get your presence back in here! Time for a happy dance :dance: :dance: Nam-myoho-renge-kyo! Did you see Gohonzon yet?

I will be back later been doing overtime this week and in the midst of another busy day. Hope this finds everyone well.

Like the roar of the Lion, Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Life is the most precious of all treasures. Even one extra day of life is worth more than ten million of ryo of gold."

(On Prolonging One's Life Span - The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, page 955) Selection source: "Kyo no Hosshin", Seikyo Shimbun, October 25th, 2006

G

great chanting meeting tonight.

I remember someone saying " To begin is easy, to continue is difficult " I immediately out of reflex said "Here Here!"

Through our struggles the mission gets more clear " HELP ALL THE BUDDHAS FIND NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO IN THIS LIFE AND FACILITATE WIDELY SPREADING NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO FOR COUNTLESS GENERATIONS TO COME! "

I knew it all my life as bad as I have been at some points " THE CHILDREN ARE THE FUTURE! "

I am a cub of the Lion King and like the roar of the Lion King NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!

Through my struggles and karma from previous exsistences I been dealing with some crazy shit in this life right now I am me and my unique nature and life is something I am seeing as really really precious (more than all the treasures in this major world system).

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo my friends, Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

scegy

hello fellas!
i finally have a few days off, so i'm diggin' ;)
i don't know what would you call it but i was lately thinking a lot of sex, it was annoying as hell, i used to be an sex addict and couldn't live without it. what i figured out was that sex is just a spice in our life not the main dish, although i hate to addmit it i'm beggining to like this idea, since it keeps my kyo intact!
i'm getting to a point where i'm hardly waiting for another great sex session to happen rather then WANTING it every day!
for me it's all just a web of thoughts that were created by decisions enpowered by my gohonzon and YOU, be GREAt even if you fail sometimes :wave:

scegy

disco!!!!

I remember someone saying " To begin is easy, to continue is difficult " I immediately out of reflex said "Here Here!"

i'm so glad you mentioned this, as i've been on the same case for a while, while i was strugglin' :) every time i doubted the past few months i remembered how much good came to me while i was polishing my gohonzon, and almost every single time i chanted out loud or to myself with tears in my eyes :"nam myoho renge kyo!" and i remembered what this has thaught me, always resist, never give up...and i resisted those preditories with the pure thougths of nam yoho renge kyo...what it(WE) gave to me was JOY and desire to conquer everything that comes on my path! pure adrenaline i say!!!!!
you remember first love? well it's like the second that passed right beside you!

love you brothers!

p.s.
disco, you broght me an unexpected joY, i began to write my post to you before i read yours entirely, so you see my friend we go hand in hand :dueling:

Last edited:
G

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!!!

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!!!

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!!!

Thank you easydisco....And thank you to everyone else

I feel the same about you and everyone in the group...alot of support here...hope,understanding,guidence and compassion. It is all here....It has Helped...in many ways that I can not overlook the postive change in my life...

HI Babbas I miss you guys!!!

PassTheDoobie-Thank you for everything

scegy-Keep up the chanting!!!

HI BONZO!

HI Delta!

and anyone else I missed... :joint:

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!!!

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!!!

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!!!

G

Gohonzon is unlimitedly Compassionate and Merciful.

Gohonzon is unlimitedly Compassionate and Merciful.

scegy said:
hello fellas!
i finally have a few days off, so i'm diggin' ;)
i don't know what would you call it but i was lately thinking a lot of sex, it was annoying as hell, i used to be an sex addict and couldn't live without it. what i figured out was that sex is just a spice in our life not the main dish, although i hate to addmit it i'm beggining to like this idea, since it keeps my kyo intact!
i'm getting to a point where i'm hardly waiting for another great sex session to happen rather then WANTING it every day!
for me it's all just a web of thoughts that were created by decisions enpowered by my gohonzon and YOU, be GREAt even if you fail sometimes :wave:

In my humble opinion, I really have grown alot chanting to deal with my 'usual' tendancies. Realizing I have no limits when I have spent quite a while limiting myself has been pretty amazing. Its a taste of freedom, freedom I am working on and willing to be more disciplined to attain. I always intellectualized even the most obscure and mundane issues but you know what that has led to me finding Nam-myoho-renge-kyo and starting a human revolution, or change of heart from hopeless to HOPEFULL!

Earthly Desires equal enlightenment. Nam-myoho-renge-kyo. A Cosmic sexual influence almost swept me into the depths of the lower worlds for a pretty prolonged period of time, but you know brother, with Nam-myoho-renge-kyo its from this moment going forward. No matter how much of a sex addicted disco dancing easy person I can be, that is something that I have chanted to Gohonzon to help me focus so I can really create value out of my sexual fantasies as opposed to letting them run rampant and let the fundamental darkness seep in. It takes effort, concentration, Buddhawisdom, excellent guidance from your Mentor (your the bomb you kickass Teacher) and most important FAITH. Baby its all about faith in Gohonzon, Yourself, Nichiren Daishonin's Teachings, and also your Mentor. Buddhism is reason, my mentor really has given me tons of reasons to keep going and living each precious day with Nam-myoho-renge-kyo spreading peace/compassion/respect/happiness from my heart.

The more I attend meetings and physically reaffirm my Buddhahood with other Buddhas by chanting together before Gohonzon the happier I have been feeling and it seems so have they as well. Tonight I gonna lead a study meeting its going to be so uplifting to chant study and share with my peace and happiness seeking brethern.

I'll write more later, thanks for making my day start off with a great inspiration!

Hi Respect your the sweetest, smile must be beyond amazing. Tell her EasyDisco says hi, and keep chanting together Buddy!

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Last edited:
G

Great words for TODAY!

Great words for TODAY!

Gosho Excerpt:

"Moreover, I chant the daimoku, which is the heart and core of the entire sutra, and I urge others to do likewise. Although the mugwort growing in a hemp field or wood marked for cutting with an inked line may not be straight to begin with, they will as a matter of course become so. In the same way, one who chants the daimoku as the Lotus Sutra teaches will never have a twisted mind. For one should know that, unless the mind of the Buddha enters into our bodies, we cannot in fact chant the daimoku."

The blessing of the Lotus Sutra,
(The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, pg# 670)
Written to Myomitsu Shonin on 5 March 1276 from Minobu
http://sgi-usa.org/buddhism/library/Nichiren/wnd/concord/pages.view/670.html

Daily Encouragement:

It is the sharp sword of the Mystic Law and the great power of faith that enable us to completely sever the chains of suffering. Therefore, I wish to make it clear that to secure eternal freedom and happiness, you must absolutely not be cowardly, especially in faith.

Lectures and articles about Nichiren Buddhism: http://sgi-usa.org/buddhism/

Gosho Excerpt:

"Life is the foremost of all treasures. It is expounded that even the treasures of the entire major world system cannot equal the value of one's body and life."

The gift of rice,
(The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, pg# 1125)
Written from Minobu
http://sgi-usa.org/buddhism/library/Nichiren/wnd/concord/pages.view/1125.htmll

Daily Encouragement:

I hope that, basing yourself on faith, you will become wealthy people of virtue and influence who are widely respected. I would like to add, however, that worldly success is not equivalent to true happiness. Achieving this requires that we have a profound understanding of the nature of life. A person of success in the true sense is one who can enjoy a free and unrestrained state of life.

Lectures and articles about Nichiren Buddhism: http://sgi-usa.org/buddhism/

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let's express our heartfelt gratitude
when people show their kindness and thoughtfulness!
And let's respond, with our utmost sincerity,
whenever others offer sincere words or action!
This is what will create momentum toward our victory!

Daisaku Ikeda

G

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

We organized a small meeting for tonight and others invited others and tonight we had a great success our inagural planning spanish meeting, I was getting kudos for it but I had to give it right back to each and everyone who brought themselves there, we really got together and did some powerful daimoku! So many newly reinvigorated members and even under such short notice they will all be taking the study review test on sunday. I was so pleased and impressed by everyone's sincere efforts and even planning a monthly sunday meeting to invite people over to just stop by and chant. Wow, so much has been going on its happening so fast. I slowed down and then good memories, although recent, have begun to gain more momentum! With Nam-myoho-renge-kyo I got alot going for me.

It was a fast pace too, which really helped me work through this winter cough and cold plugging up my ears. But now writing this I feel out of it but still what a night.

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The function of fire is to burn and give light. The function of water is to wash away filth. The winds blow away dust and breathe life into plants, animals and human beings. The earth nourishes the grasses and trees, and heaven provides nourishing moisture. The five characters of Myoho-renge-kyo are also like that. They are the cluster of blessings brought by the Bodhisattvas of the Earth, disciples of the Buddha in his true identity.

[ The Heritage of the Ultimate Law of Life, WND Page 218 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.