What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cancel Culture

St. Phatty

we are sending billons to Ukraine. Home of the last remaining Nazis. That is no secret though you may be terribly uniformed. Congress talked about it in 2014 when the US helped witht he color revolution.

Color Revolution and Arab Spring.

The US always have Hollywood-ish names for its Terror Programs.

Like Marilyn Manson says in Sons of Anarchy, "it's my job to Build the Brand".

You have to hand it to the US, they roll out the red carpet for their Terror Programs.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm all ears.

Please proceed with your propaganda.
oooo,ooo,mr. kotter!

i bet i know the answer...

jooz r bad...although they apparently they secretly control the world,which by most measures would mean our curly sideburned masters r the best!!
i mean seriously,if 3% of the worlds population controls everything (looking your way hollywood) then they must be pretty smart right?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
so, Arab Spring was a US "terror plan" ? a popular uprising against autocratic rulers and poverty in Tunisia that spread across much of the Arab world, THAT Arab Spring ? :rolleyes:

Brother Nature

He was the worst Pink Floyd member, but not supporting Israels apartheid on Palestine is different than Phattys strange Antisemetic rants. I highly disagree with the way Israel, as a country, handles it's position in the Middle east, but that has nothing to do with them being Jews, just as being Jewish has nothing to do with what Israel does as a country.

I do wish they'd stop making so many Superhero movies though, that shit is getting tired... ;)

St. Phatty

He was the worst Pink Floyd member, but not supporting Israels apartheid on Palestine is different than Phattys strange Antisemetic rants. I highly disagree with the way Israel, as a country, handles it's position in the Middle east, but that has nothing to do with them being Jews, just as being Jewish has nothing to do with what Israel does as a country.

Being Jewish has EVERYTHING to do with Israel's behavior.

Ask the family of Rachel Corrie.

Ask the families of the USS Liberty.

Ask the 9-11 families.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
throughout recorded history, the Jewish people have been attacked over and over, driven from their homes and property, and slaughtered merely for being Jewish and shrewd businessmen. THIS is, by and large, what drives their actions/attitudes today. tired of being the scapegoats and victims. it's someone elses turn, in their eyes. they are not going to go quietly into the night regardless of how unhinged folks like fatty wish them to. they have their "40 acres" and they are not going to give it up because someone elses toes got tromped on for a change. maybe the Palestinians are having their turn in the barrel... too bad for them.

Three Berries

throughout recorded history, the Jewish people have been attacked over and over, driven from their homes and property, and slaughtered merely for being Jewish and shrewd businessmen. THIS is, by and large, what drives their actions/attitudes today. tired of being the scapegoats and victims. it's someone elses turn, in their eyes. they are not going to go quietly into the night regardless of how unhinged folks like fatty wish them to. they have their "40 acres" and they are not going to give it up because someone elses toes got tromped on for a change. maybe the Palestinians are having their turn in the barrel... too bad for them.
Their 40 acres is a Rothschilds legacy.

You have to wonder why they get thrown out of about every society over millennia. The Jews I've know in life never talk about their religion.

Three Berries

z4ku9sirq0la1.jpg
Maybe you would like to explain why? LOL

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Their 40 acres is a Rothschilds legacy.

You have to wonder why they get thrown out of about every society over millennia. The Jews I've know in life never talk about their religion.

Not around you and for good reason.

You can convince yourself to hate anyone.

Instead of recognizing that nobody enjoys being hated and questioning the zero reasons why justifying that hatred is valid, you jump on the bandwagon and decided that hatred is just.

Maybe you would like to explain why? LOL

Muh fascism.

Three Berries

Not around you and for good reason.

You can convince yourself to hate anyone.

Instead of recognizing that nobody enjoys being hated and questioning the zero reasons why justifying that hatred is valid, you jump on the bandwagon and decided that hatred is just.

Muh fascism.
I don't talk about my religion around them either. So are they fascists?