What's new

Butte's 2007 Outdoor - "In the trenches..."

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Nice, Butte. I love mulching with straw, too. My veggie garden has 3-4" worth of straw on top and the difference in water usage and soil temps is night and day. Will never go without it now.

I also love how it allows me to "cheat" when watering... instead of worrying about controlling the water flow so I don't ruin the soil structure and create holes, etc., the straw allows me to just about dump a bucket of water at the base of a plant without messing up the soil surface or compacting it.

Bummer about the camera, but looking forward to more pics of your GIANTS.

Dig

elkslayer

Ya just gotta love watching cheese go bannana's in Norcal sun.

The buds get VERY heavy on her as I really had to stake my ass off last year. This year I am going to scrog several cheeses to see if this helps.

Best o luck to ya.

ES

B

Brain

Amazing grow and such great read. Thanks for showing us. I've learned a lot and been entertained. Best of luck in the comming months.

Butte

Veteran
Well, after trying to resolve my photo upload problems with IC's web support for two weeks, it seems I'm a low priority (maybe not at all). Anybody out there got an inside line with the folks running this place? I'm certain it's something on the IC side of things as I get the exact same response on other machines/ IP's... :cuss: :confused:

H

Habibi

imageshack.us to upload photos if your having problems here.

i uploaded some pictures here yesterday no problem

cant wait to see how your girls are looking!

Butte

Veteran
Sorry for the terribly small, off-site photos, but at least you get an idea what’s going on out here. Here’s the most recent photo I have. Looking at it, I see how badly I need to get out there and pick that place up!

Composite.2007.07.15.jpg

Here’s a friend’s garden shot on the 9th. Always an inspiration...

2007.07.09.GC.Purps.jpg

2007.07.09.GreenCrack.jpg

This is another friend in a different part of the foothills. I’ve asked him to put something for scale in there next time, but the beds are, I believe, 5’ wide. I really like the fore-thought that went into this place. Check out the individual hose bibs and cedar construction.

NWSierraBeds.2.jpg

Captain Ginyu said:
Looks like one hell of a conspicuous target for a DEA chopper!

How about this place?!? This patch of ninety-six is one of the largest collectives I seen attempted. I didn't actually visit this garden, but was brought these photos. Personally, I'm not one for what I feel are high numbers, but the people in the collective are all responsible for their individual plots.

ShastaGarden.sm.jpg

Finally, here’s a couple shots of what’s been devouring my time and energy...almost done...more parts...

Water2.jpg
Water1.jpg

Happy growing - Butte

G

I]butte
ur garden & friends gardens very sweet,
Master wish he could have a outdoor,
miss that wild pot thing ,
be safe,
peace,
Master Thai ;-)[/I] :wave:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Amazing gardens Butte, the second garden you posted pictures of is simply amazing... going to be some huge bush/trees by the years end... that is also a great idea with the collective with everyone tending to their own plots... this is the way i believe prop 215 was written and intended to be executed. love the shots and your garden is looking beautiful as ever butte, really looking forward to seeing your updates through flowering.

trapik

Clean, healthy, beautiful and unique gardens.

You particularly do a greeaaat job :yes:
I'll stay tuned for sure.
Thanks for sharing!

Best wishes

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
my god butte, you guys seems so serious. hope for pix to the flowering end!

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hey Butte. There´s an alien in ur friends garden...hehe

So lovely. Keep ém pics comming...

Peace
Paddi

G

WOW! Those are the nicest outdoor gardens I've ever seen!

Simiply beautiful!

MID TOWN

This may be a stupid question, but WTF is that contrapion you have there? a automated 3 part nutrient delivery?

G

VERY COOL!!!!!

Have going good so far,ill be around
for the finish just be safe and good luck!

G

butte

butte

You dig trenchs with style , and your friends grows are inspirational to say the least i look forword to watching your grow progress

Latest posts

Latest posts