What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Butte's 2007 Outdoor - "In the trenches..."

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Wow very nice set up how expensive does this turn out? Seems like it would cost a whole lot.

V

vhGhost

Butte .. I can already see the wonderfull hash you'll be making at the end of this .. Great job....

G

guest5703

thats fuckin sick butte, loove the picture!!! Im making it my backround as we speak...

Butte

Veteran
...shot last night with the flash. The cages are temporary for the rabbit and mice. Fencing hasn’t made it to the top of the list yet. :smoke:

Purps…

…and with and AfWreck

Green Crack (I'm having upload problems again, but I'll try to get this fixed)

God’s Gift and a Purps reserve

Bubba Kush

G13xHash (this plant is one I swapped out)

Master Kush

Ogre

Cheese

...we affectionately call this one ‘Chucky’

Soma

…and the last Cheese. Somehow I forgot the second one...next time.

Happy growing - Butte

G

guest5703

oooooooo my gosh butte. I just love it, fuuuck look at those drippers that is intense bro. Dude we just had Green Crack come through, it was complete opposite grow style(hydro-indoor) but I'm sure yours will be just as bomb!!! You have some great strains that I always see come through on the west coast. Good fucking job butte! Oh also, is that a big health cross sign in the middle of your crop to like warn people if there about to fuck with them? that's sweet, good job again can't wait to see it in a month!

Seve

Amazing! By far the best outdoor med op I've ever seen. Thank you for allowing us to see this! I can't wait to see the end results... 20' x 20' bushes!!!

Good Luck!

Seve

Edit: P.S. Were you on OG with the same avatar?

Last edited:
G

Butte- Beautiful garden! Looks like you've put alot of thought, hard work, and love into your grow.

-GL

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sr. Butte,

This threat is on fire! :hotbounce :whip:

... One thing tho, let the plants be free :puppydoge

Nspecta

Veteran
Looks like yer kickin' azz this year Butte...I've got this here thread tagged fer tha season...sweet show man. :wave:

Take 'er eazy, IGT :lurk:

Butte

Veteran
So, just a quick update. The main g arden is looking pretty good although it has been a bit neglected as of late due to some minor emergencies around the property. Been working long, hard days and my back is screaming!

Anyhow, the garden...

Happy growing - Butte

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
The ladies are looking perky and happy Butte, you have done an amazing job with this years garden and im truely looking forward to watching these gals bush out and put off some stinky colas. Cant wait to see them later on this year.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are gettin big Butte!!! ....looks great....takin off real nice, thanks for the update..love it!! :D

H

Habibi

Looking great man, whats the average height and width on these beauties

Dkgrower

Veteran
Hey butte nice improvement you made, what type of materiale have you top dressed the beds with ?

Keep up the strong work, truely inspiring .

Butte

Veteran
Hello everyone

Just a quick non-photo update…my camera finally quit working entirely. Hopefully a new one will be showing up soon.

Most everything is moving right along. Things had stalled out on the Af Wreck, so I swapped out another Purps for it. Tonight I’ll be pulling the Ogre for another Soma as it seems to have stalled out, too. It’s not like either of these plants triggered outright (although the Af Wreck shows some pistils), just didn’t seem to be keeping up at all with the other plants. I figure this is as late as I would want to do anything about it, but, with limited numbers, a couple dogs can really hurt.

On average, most of the plants are about three feet tall and about that wide. The back row of Cheese and Soma are probably more like 6-7 feet wide and ~4 feet tall. Next time I shoot any pics, I’ll throw in a 5 gallon bucket for scale.

I top dressed with straw and it seems to have really helped a lot…thanks for the tip. I’ve been deep watering pretty regularly to try to get the soil moisture back up. While working on the water problems, I accidentally let the beds dry out a bit much and have had to spend a good deal of time remedying this. No big harm other than slow growth, though.

Will try to get some snaps up soon. I also have a few shots a friend brought over of his garden…very, very well done. I’m still having problems with uploads, but I’ll keep trying.

Happy growing - Butte