What's new

Brittney Murphy died?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
lol i think that's the first time i got a comment deleted

but yeah i told my gf about this and she didn't believe me so she googled it and cried.

ArcticBlast

G

gogoplata420

thanks for all the rep guys :thanks:

id also like to apologize to whichever mod that had to moderate my post. i dont mean to turn your internet time into a job and im sorry for that, it was unnecessary and it wont happen again(even tho he deserved some playful banter for being an overly sensitive tattletale)

Norrath

i heard on the radio, drug OD..

that's really sad, i liked her in her movies too.

real looker.

Brittany_Murphy_7.jpg

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
it must be tough being famous or wanting to stay famous. the rest of us chug along and have our highs and lows, but to be on the verge of it and lose it, its like well the phone aint ringing, maybe i should start taking night classes.

C

cyberwax

Its official it was a drug od?

to answer my own question..

Sources say various prescriptions were found in the home -- written for Brittany Murphy, husband Simon Monjack, and Brittany's mom. One source says, "There were a lot ... a lot of prescriptions in the house."

Law enforcement sources tell us Murphy collapsed in the bathroom and somehow ended up in the shower ... there was, we're told, a significant amount of vomit in the immediate area.

K

KMK0420

around 12 noon when i saw TMZ had it up i knew right away - heart attack? cmon...

OVERDOSE

bens lab

She always did kinda look like a bit of a junky, i liked her stuff, i've seen most of her films, she was pretty good. Wouldn't surprise me if she was a smackhead, 32 is way too young to go. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.