What's new

Brittney Murphy died?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kooza

Let the rumors begin....She did look super thin in some of the recent pics I have seen.I wonder if she was anorexic.

whiterabbit9

Veteran
wtf?!? your an idiot...

sign_stupid.jpg

no need for name calling.. :)

Last edited:

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
FYI...the "ModAlert" button is for posts that violate the TOU.

The "Ignore User" feature is for posts you wish to ignore. Please use each appropriatly.

I just saw her picture and other celebs who passed away before their time. All of the other pictures of people had explanations but hers only had a paragraph about her dying. No cause, not much info, I guess it's time to let the rumors fly!

And YES, she did look really thin. It's not hot for girls to be twigs, I don't know how guys like that kind of look and girls kill themselves for it. Blame the media right?

So apparently she was married to Artie Lange's twin brother, who requested she not get an autopsy. The local authorities told him too bad.

Interesting.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She has not had an autopsy yet, thus no official cause is known.

Her mom found her in the shower at 8 in the morning.

NO PARENT should ever have to do that,it is something she will NEVER recover from and I send my family's good will & condolences to her this evening.

Drugs,booze or natural causes it doesn't matter, she was a person just like you or I and was only 32 damn years old.

Can we PLEASE try to remember that PLEASE.

My Penny
Mr.Wags

G

gogoplata420

holy shit dude... you tattle on me and send me three private messages for calling you an idiot... if it means that much to you ill say im sorry but good god man grow a pair...

im sorry for pulling the trigger so fast(as you stated in all three pm's), what would you have said if i hadnt pulled the trigger so fast? im really curious to hear your explanation on why you dont feel bad for a young women dying(because she was rich?)

holy shit dude... you tattle on me and send me three private messages for calling you an idiot... if it means that much to you ill say im sorry but good god man grow a pair...
hahahah Jesus dude.

No wonder there is a 30 page thread with people waxing on about how hard it is to grow a weed in your basement in an expensive state. Soft as good toilet paper, some people.

but anyway, who here thinks the husband did anything? After seeing his picture and his "body of work"(christ it's depressing seeing who "makes it" sometimes) I don't think he has the mental or physical capacities necessary to pull off a hit on his wife.

I hate with Jim Carrey with a passion so strong words cannot express it, him and Adam Sander and Jack Back, irritating and highly limited talent, they think acting like a hyperactive 4 year old on sugar is considered comedic acting. Fuck off.

Gotta say, never heard of Brittany Murphy, even after I googled her, still didn't know who she was!

Finally someone I can agree with. I need wit intell. in my humor.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
I hate with Jim Carrey with a passion so strong words cannot express it, him and Adam Sander and Jack Back, irritating and highly limited talent, they think acting like a hyperactive 4 year old on sugar is considered comedic acting. Fuck off.

Gotta say, never heard of Brittany Murphy, even after I googled her, still didn't know who she was!

wtf? you're serious?
you cant fuck with the D!!!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Well, that sucks. I bet she died of a combination of cocaine use and anorexia. If no cocaine use...cardiac arrest due to malnutrition. When I used to diet hardcore, I had to make sure I kept things with potassium in them around me all the time to make sure my heart wasn't suffering.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
and girls kill themselves for it. Blame the media right?
so very true so very true.
and Its very sad.

Her mom found her in the shower at 8 in the morning.

NO PARENT should ever have to do that,it is something she will NEVER recover from and I send my family's good will & condolences to her this evening.

Drugs,booze or natural causes it doesn't matter, she was a person just like you or I and was only 32 damn years old.

Can we PLEASE try to remember that PLEASE.

My Penny
Mr.Wags
I could not have said it better me self.

I really really liked her in all of her movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.