BlueDigiBerry F2

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for posting, they look great.

if you get a chance to snap a few more before harvest that would be awesome!

M

Mr.Doe

They still got about a week to go but I got some better photos to share! Still a crappy iphone. I will get the good camera out for chop pics!
Pheno 1: Smells very much like fresh berries almost like a jam or preserve
picture.php

Pheno 4: This girl smells like Lemon Pledge. The word zest comes to mind with the smell.
picture.php

Pheno 3: Smells like berries also.
picture.php

:tiphat:

M

Mr.Doe

Thankyou Johnnyseed. I will be selecting a pheno to work for outdoor gorilla grows next season.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GL on that BT

as for the re-stock of BDB, im just chasing up OP now to see what is happening with it. shouldnt be long i hope!

VG

Johnnyseed

Thank goodness this is back in the market. I've been waiting a year for these. Thankfully im putting my order in, in the morning.

Thanks verdantgreen for these iconic genetics

M

Mr.Doe

Thought I would do a lil update on my BDB f2. For recap I started with 4 females. One went hermie early cutting it down to 3 females. During harvest I found nanners in multiple spots on my largest female with seeds that have formed. Not a big deal as there were only a few and she had the worst smell. Almost a smell of meat. Phenos of her were culled

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

So that left me with 2 phenos to work with. A lower yielding leafier pheno that smells just divine. Like a berry smoothie. Smokes just as well with a pleasant euphoric buzz.

picture.php

And that leaves us with my keeper which was actually bdb f2 #1 the whole time. First to pop and led the way in growth, She smells equally good as the last pheno and smokes very similar as the last pheno with a nice happy buzz. Pheno 1 was very close to the largest yielding, had no nanners and a great kylax to leaf ratio. She is my winner and will be featured in next years guerrilla grows. Stay tuned for some outdoor bdb f2 in the coming season!

picture.php

Thanks VerdantGreen for making these available. It has the potential to be a go to for anyone seeking out some of the best berries. I would like to see the line worked a bit further to reduce the chance of hermies though...

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi Mr.Doe, thanks for posting the report, glad you found a good pheno, most people seem to find a good plants from a pack.

fair comment about working the line, i would only attempt this if i had more space to do large selections... it seems that most blueberry lines have been worked and suffer from inbreeding (mutants common and berry smells uncommon) - so whilst this BDB does have some intersex traits showing in some plants (which blueberry has always been notorious for), it also has some variation,desirable phenos and most importantly a good proportion of blueberry smelling plants.

VG

M

Mr.Doe

Hey VG no way was that a dig at ya man I am very happy with what i got out of the pack. And like i first reported months ago I was keeping a close eye on these due to the chances of intersex traits. I am flowering out some Deadhead og right now and you bet your ass I am keeping an eye on those also! If a line is known for intersex traits i.e. blueberry, chemdog, trainwreck I try to be as observant as I can with them.
I bought 3 packs of the BDB f2 so I have 2 packs in the vault so I should have a top quality berry strain in my life for quite some time!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no offense taken at all Mr.Doe :) i thought it was a good write up of the grow!
i think ive said before that the BDB is a good strain for the more experienced grower who knows that keeping a close eye on any new genetics is essential. blue lines can be little more fussy about soil and nutes as well.

let us know how you get on with your keeper outdoors

here's a pic of the Blueberry mum grown in a UK greenhouse, went almost black by november and pretty much filled a 10x6 greenhouse
picture.php

VG

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey VG, heres my BDB F2 #2 clone with no veg in a solo cup of coco. Pretty bad picture but I hope to get a better picture for everyone when it finishes in a few weeks. Day 42 12/12 in this picture. Smells of astringent blueberry, she is pregnant on a couple buds with OX F2 and Sour Bubble F2 pollen. I want to try to create some very nice blueberry indica for myself. I like the smell of this BDB F2 but she could use some indica punch to really satisfy me, so that is my hope with this. Still have so many more F2s to go through at some point, this was the best of the first 3 I popped.

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BuenoTime - it is worthy to note, the F1 was Blueberry x Digi Bx1...and the Digi Bx1 is Digi x (Digi x Sour Bubble Bx2)...meaning there are indica leaning phenos to be found in the F2 line for sure.

VG - Just wanted to let you know 4 BlueDigiBerry F2 are soaking. Wish I had room for more, but at the moment, I'm only after a taste. I know exactly what to look for in this line given how well it has been documented. I ALMOST started a few Blueberry Bx1 - but decided to save those when I could really do a proper selection.

Very excited to try any female from this line. It's been a long time coming! :respect:

dank.Frank

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope you find a good one frank!

as for the blueberry bx1 (the BDB crossed back to my blueberry mum) you are still the only person in the world with those seeds... apart form myself of course :)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wanted to save that Bx until I know there is nothing in the world that could possibly mess them up. I expect them to be slightly longer flowering too which wasn't exactly ideal for a few outdoor ladies, even though my season could technically support a longer flowering sativa.

I'm just happy to be sprouting some quality Blueberry genes! These few beans should give me a nice peek. I told you as soon as I started sprouting beans again some of these would be the first to drop! Much respect, brother.

dank.Frank

Miraculous Meds

I wanted to save that Bx until I know there is nothing in the world that could possibly mess them up. I expect them to be slightly longer flowering too which wasn't exactly ideal for a few outdoor ladies, even though my season could technically support a longer flowering sativa.

I'm just happy to be sprouting some quality Blueberry genes! These few beans should give me a nice peek. I told you as soon as I started sprouting beans again some of these would be the first to drop! Much respect, brother.

dank.Frank

Good luck on the seed pop DF. Im sure u will find some quality mommas in there after all these positive posts from other members.

These are still on the top of my list to order. Are u guys still offering them on SB?

Latest posts

Latest posts