What's new

BlueDigiBerry F2

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
Yup. The dad was a bdb f2. It was the healthiest and most vigorous from a 12 pack. And it was a quadrifoliate. 4 symmetrical branches at every node! The bushiest plant ever. And he had some of the double serrations from the digi side.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
yesssssss he's awesome!

so what happened with him? any more crosses? pollen in the freezer? still keeping a dad around?

M

Mr.Doe

Curious if anyone else has seen intersex traits in these? I know mutants and intersex traits follow blueberry lines. Not bitching at all, I always keep an eye on new genetics. 9/9 Germed 1 culled 4 males 3 females and one full blown hermie so far. It was the largest and most robust of the 4. Here is a few pics of the tranny. I'll document the other three on my next visit :)
picture.php
picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi mr doe, as you would expect, there has been the odd hermie found in the BDB, but also some great blueberry smelling plants, both the sweet candy style blueberry and the blueberry muffin seem to pop up in every pack.
let us know how you get on with yours!

VG

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive got 3 BDB F2s coming down in around probably 2.5-3 weeks. Two have blueberry type smells one more floral I guess than fruity or berry but still has the "blue" smell, one smells like sweet berry and is the best/most "blueberry" smelling of the 3, she has the weird petiole bud thing going on and hermied on the petiole buds but not the main buds (weird shit), the last one smells like straight up sweet pine like Jack Herer type smell no blueberry at all, interested to see how these will smoke. They are nice growing plants, maybe I will get a couple pics up before I harvest them. Oh ya the most blueberry smelling lady (I think labeled #2) has some of the double serrations on the fans that the Digiberry father had.

Might put the two blueberry type smelling ones into reveg until I get a smoke on em and see if I might want to keep one or the other, will have to be very good to keep though since I have 33 more BDB F2s and 12 Carolina Blue Digiberrys as well.

Anyway a little bit of rambling on there but wanted to let you know I popped a few and the blueberry yum yum is going to be in my pipe in about a month, haha.

T

Terps

Im forever lurking in this thread eager to pop my bdb's. Fwiw i grew nine DP blueberry fems and they all had heavy double serrations the entire cycle so that trait didnt only come from the digi side i bet.

oldbootz

Veteran
Guys down my side ran two of the BDB F2 that i handed out as clones for a long time. Both keepers. Amazing spicy fuel berries from the one, and pure soft vanilla berry sherbet from the other one. Great stuff. Some of the pack did get intersex traits but i still managed to come away with 2 great keepers. Thanks to all involved for a great hybrid and sharing the love across the world!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bootz! great to hear from you and that you are still rocking the BDB!

just noticed these are sold out so i'll send another batch in next week

get em whilst you can peeps!

VG

Zapadra

BOOOTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't seen you around in a loooooooong time! How goes? That Digi still rocking it down that side I see! Saw some wonderful work of Pat too! Damn I miss ya'll!!!

mrmop

Got a pack of these! Wondering what to expect in terms of growth rate, stretch, and flowering time? I'm sure as f2s it varies a lot, but am curious what others have experienced?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey johnnyseed, Seedbay has just received a batch and they will get listed in the next week or so - they should stay in stock for a while after that!

mrmop, best thing to do would be to read the thread as there are quite a few pics and reports etc. briefly, expect 8-10 weeks, the variation between muffin and candy blueberry with the odd other flavor like burnt rubber surfacing. the pheno variation isnt huge because the original parents were different but also fairly closely related. some may stretch much more than others though.

also, keep a close look out for intersex traits (herms) as they are part and parcel of the 'Bue' lines! ( that said you should always keep a close eye on ANY new plants that you grow!

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just back from a week away and will chase up OP to list the BDB i sent him

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just heard from OP and he says the listings will go up on monday, so hopefully you wont have to wait much longer!

M

Mr.Doe

Got a few pictures of my BDB f2's. I have 3 girls that are around 7-8 weeks into flower. Smells range anywhere from skunky berry to citrus fruit right now. Sorry bout picture quality all I had on me at the grow was my phone....
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts