What's new

BlueDigiBerry F2

DrFever

Veteran
dam looks nice Gil i so cannot wait to see what the BDB does out side for bud size and yield etc

DrFever

Veteran
Hey VG little update for you transplanted today hope all is well with you buddy .
As for plant root system appears plant likes to grow roots deep as you can see from outsides of soil not much roots..
but on very bottom massive roots i think they will really like there new home

Attachments

• IMG1946.jpg
    IMG1946.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG1955.jpg
    IMG1955.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG1957.jpg
    IMG1957.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG1958.jpg
    IMG1958.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG1960.jpg
    IMG1960.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 29

DrFever

Veteran
couple more pictures with first set of cage netting

Attachments

• IMG1966.jpg
    IMG1966.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 25

DrFever

Veteran
here is the other ones there doing great 2 females 2 males that hopefully grow i planted them as they were much smaller thinking it would dwarf females so there under foilage lol who knows what might happen lol :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG1975.jpg
    IMG1975.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG1976.jpg
    IMG1976.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 34

ambertrich

Veteran
Did a seed run of the BlueDigiBerry f2's last year and found a very nice blueberry sativa phenol that was a very good representation of VG's momma used for this cross. It has a nice feel good sativa high without any push or 'noidiness, and the tastiest candy blueberry flavor and aroma.

Here is a couple shots of the Mom I kept (which has been an ongoing battle - a whole other story):

picture.php

picture.php

Threw the last cut I was able to save into flower, and grabbed a few more cuts from it as backups. Gotta have that delicious flavor and smooth effect for a while.

:ying:

ambertrich

Veteran
So, I put my last little cut of BDB #2 into flower a little while ago. Been having some issues with my vegging plants but they always seem to do well once they go into flower. Put this in flower in hopes of saving the pheno and getting some more for the jar.

So far, so good.

BDB#2 @ 7 days 12/12:

picture.php

BDB#2 @ 12 days 12/12:

picture.php

ambertrich

Veteran
Here's a few shots from around 4 weeks of 12/12, starting to get that familiar look.

Stacking pretty well.

BDB#2:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ambertrich

Veteran
Just a couple more pics, these are around day 36 or so of 12/12.

Just a slight brush against her and out comes that heavenly scent, oh yeah!

BDB#2 @ 36 days 12/12:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
VERY nice looking lady there ambertrich!

Ive seen some beautiful ladies and scent descriptions in here that got me to throw a little cash down during the VGS 3 for 2 promo, thanks VG! Also on a related note I have acquired a 12 pack of Carolina Blue Digiberry F2s as well (thanks to all involved), so with 48 seeds with the Digiberry Bx1 father and some very nice females involved I have no doubt I should find some superb blueberry individuals. When I get some more space to work with I want to pop a lot of them at once. For now though Im going to have to only pop a few at a time due to space constraints. Fuckin cant wait though to get some of these in the dirt, I was so excited to get them I had to share. Going to be a couple months before I get to sprout some sadly so I have a long wait.

Im going to have to continue watching this thread until then so keep the pics coming of your BDB ladies.

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow ambertrich she is lovely, and well grown - she really does look and sound just like my Bb mum. she looks like she has the same lovely fine leaf texture, hard to describe but lovely to look at. when she's growing really happy in veg she is a beautiful sight!
so pleased with how these F2s have turned out.

good luck BT, thats going to give you loads of scope for selection.

VG

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Germing 3, its all I can fit in right now. Hopefully I picked some nice ones out of the lot.

zamzia

Veteran
So I couldn't resist even though funds are low, particularly when they were buy 2 get third free....

picture.php

elanius

Veteran
seedbay is empty again on the VG seeds "There are no "auctions" currently listed" is it being relisted? I was watching closely, preparing for the strike and suddenly all gone x)