What's new

BlueDigiBerry F2

therevverend

Veteran
Gave the Digiberry a run indoors. With impressive results. I apologize for the quality of the pics. I'll take some better ones soon.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It looks frosty but the smell is incredible I wish I could share it. Rotten mango skank. When I enter the room when the light comes on the smell is sickening. Can't wait for it finish.
This one blows away the one I did outdoors last summer. I was happy with how it came out and the stoneyness but this one is miles above it.
My low nitrogen organic flowering has turned the plant yellow, red, violet, and a little green. If the temperature was colder there would be much more purple.
I'm glad I did it this way. Organic low nitrogen for the last few weeks of flowering may lower yield slightly but it's brought out the full impact of aroma. Almost KO's you. Can't wait to try.

DrFever

Veteran
Couple pictures of the BDB 2015 outside grow 100 gallons of soil per plant still planting
so far these simply put are fucking amazing very easy to grow it handles cold weather better then the cherry pie and pck plants i got going in one pic BDB is on bottom PCK on top

but what i mean about cold weather is 4 degrees C that cold
once you got a good pheno its stable i have yet to see any issues
Growth rates are extremely fast , cloning 8 days she rooted FAST
Training again with hardly no work i mean topped once you can see the one picture
one plant beside barn bushy from clone these plants grow as fast laterally as it grows up
VG did one hell of a job with this keeper strain i plan on keeping unto the day i die
So will keep out door posted in here as summer goes but my guess is, its going to be stupid yields sper tight internodes
Amazing plant not sure might be the first out door grow for this strain ?????

Attachments

• IMG1556.jpg
    IMG1556.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG1568.jpg
    IMG1568.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG1640.jpg
    IMG1640.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG1630.jpg
    IMG1630.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG1625.jpg
    IMG1625.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 27

browntrout

Veteran
Couple pictures of the BDB 2015 outside grow 100 gallons of soil per plant still planting
so far these simply put are fucking amazing very easy to grow it handles cold weather better then the cherry pie and pck plants i got going in one pic BDB is on bottom PCK on top

but what i mean about cold weather is 4 degrees C that cold
once you got a good pheno its stable i have yet to see any issues
Growth rates are extremely fast , cloning 8 days she rooted FAST
Training again with hardly no work i mean topped once you can see the one picture
one plant beside barn bushy from clone these plants grow as fast laterally as it grows up
VG did one hell of a job with this keeper strain i plan on keeping unto the day i die
So will keep out door posted in here as summer goes but my guess is, its going to be stupid yields sper tight internodes
Amazing plant not sure might be the first out door grow for this strain ?????

This is what everyone wants too see! Being run outdoors that is, a good BB should have some impressive results outdoors!

Keep us posted,

BT

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice one doc, they are going to be huge! there are a couple oudoor pics from last season back in the thread. are you doing light dep for that or waiting till they flower naturally?

revverend thanks for posting, let us know how she smokes

DrFever

Veteran
Hey VG i am leaving them do there thing naturally i am way north as you know so thinking or hoping that they start end of august / mid sept ,,
knowing that these plants can handle the cold i should be able to have them out to second frost so yeah one plant i got in pot ,, I may plant in a open section training it side ways so low and wide :)

Attachments

• IMG1643.jpg
    IMG1643.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG1644.jpg
    IMG1644.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG1645.jpg
    IMG1645.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG1646.jpg
    IMG1646.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 27

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi there, i think seedbay are letting the autions expire before relisting the whole lot - i'll check it out!

DrFever

Veteran
little update my girls are looking smoking talk about a big bonsai tree

Attachments

• IMG1719.jpg
    IMG1719.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG1713.jpg
    IMG1713.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG1711.jpg
    IMG1711.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Day 14 from seed
    Day 14 from seed
    35.4 KB · Views: 49

DrFever

Veteran
I am just in awe over this plant only feeding it water typical dirt out of that garden some top dressing of grass clippings an pow heathy and growing some better pictures enjoy and internodes is crazy 1/2 " apart so can't wait to see what this plant looks like come October / NOV going to transplant it in another 3 weeks probably 25 gallon

Attachments

• IMG1730.jpg
    IMG1730.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG1728.jpg
    IMG1728.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 25

DrFever

Veteran
wad up folks bumb it up lol plants are blowing up :laughing: one more week an transplant into 30 gallon pot then eventually into actual compost bin 100 gallon area :)

Attachments

• IMG1800.jpg
    IMG1800.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG1801.jpg
    IMG1801.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 26

DrFever

Veteran
Hey VG well plants are doing great,,, Here is couple updates on the one female and seed run with the two males i picked double edge stinky mofo lol i call Hercules...
Anyways released the plant from it being tied to allow it to grow upwards prior to next transplant my 150 gallon compost bin haha
Its going straight in compost bin. Presently getting it ready mixing top soil into it all anyways some updates
rain water and top dressing of grass thats it thats all
Cheers bud hope all is well

Attachments

• IMG1847.jpg
    IMG1847.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG1883.jpg
    IMG1883.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG1881.jpg
    IMG1881.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 29