What's new

BlueDigiBerry F2

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
Woohoo! More bluedigiberry! Can't wait to see how they turn out. All of my phenos were completely different. My favorite by far went all herm crazy, and I never ran her again. The one I ended up keeping had much more of the burnt rubber smell, and the biggest fan leaves I've ever seen. Bigger than huge outdoor plants. I wish I would have given the herm a second chance, because I'm pretty sure I just stressed her too much. So go easy on them. Light on the nutes, and stable lights with no leaks.
You're gonna love the smells you get off those girls! I'm considering grabbing another pack myself!

Yo VG, any idea who snagged the 100 seed packs? I'd pay money just to watch that go down!

Sweet mother of mary! I didn't even know there were 100 seed packs!! I hope they get used and don't just sit in someone's fridge.

DrFever

Veteran
Woohoo! More bluedigiberry! Can't wait to see how they turn out. All of my phenos were completely different. My favorite by far went all herm crazy, and I never ran her again. The one I ended up keeping had much more of the burnt rubber smell, and the biggest fan leaves I've ever seen. Bigger than huge outdoor plants. I wish I would have given the herm a second chance, because I'm pretty sure I just stressed her too much. So go easy on them. Light on the nutes, and stable lights with no leaks.
You're gonna love the smells you get off those girls! I'm considering grabbing another pack myself!

Yo VG, any idea who snagged the 100 seed packs? I'd pay money just to watch that go down!
TBO I have them in a organic mixture 50 percent worm casting 50 percent seedling starter mix added some blood meal and bone meal they had 2 feedings of MIRACID 30 -10 -10 back to back and there loving it ... just gave them a decent watering today with run off 1/4
this MIRACID 30 - 10 - 10 is the bomb here a group shot of VG's creation there really healthy

http://www.calranch.com/miracid-30-10-10-1-lb.

Attachments

• IMG738.jpg
    IMG738.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG744.jpg
    IMG744.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG739.jpg
    IMG739.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 25

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the breeders packs were 25 seeds for $100 if i remember correctly. i only sent 4 in but maybe i'll send some more when i restock

plants look good Dr! great news that they are all girls too.

VG

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
the breeders packs were 25 seeds for $100 if i remember correctly. i only sent 4 in but maybe i'll send some more when i restock

plants look good Dr! great news that they are all girls too.

VG

30 seeds for $100...just had a look at my seedbay page..(still waiting on mine to be sent to me).HH. =]-~

DrFever

Veteran
hey all little pic of my Digi baby girls :) really liking how two of them are turning out them the ones in front really nice :biggrin:
the one in back she seems to be little different but will cut clones out of all 3 but so far looking like them front 2 are going to be going head to head for the spot but all in all 30 - 10 - 10 is working great healthy extremely healthy there being transplanted tonight into 23 gallon pots i made kinda screwing around with air ports allowing free air into the root system

Cheers all

Attachments

• IMG851.jpg
    IMG851.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG843.jpg
    IMG843.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG846.jpg
    IMG846.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 25
So I am puffing on bluedigi after the first clone run now for the second day and I have some impressions. I don't have any pictures because the mites got em and they are ugly and small. However they smell unbelievable. I mean that literally, nobody believes it is unadulterated. This time they came out more potent. They give me a thrill ride as a habitual smoker I rarely experience anymore. Most potent in my garden, I wasn't expecting that. I feel it after only a couple puffs and I made myself sick yesterday when I kept to my regular rate of consumption.

DrFever

Veteran
Looking good there Dr. keep us updated! Verdant did those packs get sent in?
ok 2 days under 1k Gavita 1150 ppm of c02 18 hrs 1 k 6 hrs under fluorescent and the start of training :) the beginning of trees :peacock:

Attachments

• IMG874.jpg
    IMG874.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG873.jpg
    IMG873.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 25

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they look good doc, thanks for posting. hope you get some good phenos from the girls you have... also hope you pop some more of the seeds soon ;)

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just heard from OP and he is putting up all my relists soon. im sure there will be some packs of BDB in there, after i see what has gone up i'll send some more packs in from here, perhaps some breeder packs too... i'll see how many seeds i have left. there are still a fair few afaic... but i guess they will start running low soon.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sending in a decent amount of packs of BDB tomorrow, so look out for announcements etc on when they will be listed

VG

zeet

Veteran
Oh damn, Gil, nice job. I'm on on it...'bout time to feed the seed craving anyways. lol