What's new

Blockhead overview

beanja

^ I'd take the above over my beanho Blockhead F2 any day of the week. Holy SHIT at the level of frost. That's a blockhead I could offer commercially. This stuff here is way too leafy and ugly.

Why do you say that ? Are beanho's f2 's no good? Seems like beanho has a great deal on some F2's . Did you grow these out and have bad luck?

Green Supreme

Veteran
Well all the tips you peeps seem to be following came from me. So just cuz you don't know some one, likely means little. If you are interested as you seem look me up. I grew her in 99-01 before I used the internet, but I still put the tips out anyways so folks could look for her. Funny to me, each time I discuss this plant peeps get all up tight. I guess she draws a certain crowd. Peace GS

ps. Barge may have pics of her, He was shooting my garden back then. If ya gotta ask who Barge is, then I really laugh.

G

Guest 88950

not being uptight bro........i have not grown any BH except from GrindHouse b/c ive only been growing my meds a short time but i have read alot about her and i am glad i got these BH IBL's.

i am interested to learn so please dont be shy with the knowledge you have.

peace

Green Supreme

Veteran
Like I said, tips are only out there cuz I put them out.

Found this on another site. Peace GS

Bits and pieces are coming out of the breakup at grindhouse......... The tang tang male that was used in all the crosses was simply a sativa leaning blockhead. Mob Boss is (tang tang blockhead X chemdog.... so basically any of thier crosses the male used was ...... what they call Tang Tang or Blockhead IBL. the group was out of denver.

ps. How that for a tip

G

Guest 88950

i posted that the Tang Tang was BH male a while ago..........Steele had it in one of his post's but he may have edited it out.

well bro, not sure what you are getting at.........my info came from diff members and unless you post under a diff name im not sure my info came from you.

if you do your research on what Steele pets out then you probably already discovered the genetics of "Tang Tang".......and you didnt reveal that tip.

ps. try not to be so full of yourself..........you might be received better around here.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Whatever dude. All I am saying is, until I posted the tips on the net, the only info was from the Blockhead description. Proud of myself, lol. I am trying to make sure people get proper info based on the growing of the plant, not some one once told me. Perhaps you do not like my approach. Again, not why I am here. For some one not uptight... well you know. Peace GS

G

Guest 88950

Whatever dude. All I am saying is, until I posted the tips on the net, the only info was from the Blockhead description. Proud of myself, lol. I am trying to make sure people get proper info based on the growing of the plant, not some one once told me. Perhaps you do not like my approach. Again, not why I am here. For some one not uptight... well you know. Peace GS

well, if the info i got originated from you then Thank You.

i too am wanting proper info regarding BH IBL.....that why i asked you to share youre knowledge.

instead of helping all you offer is "until I posted the tips on the net"........well if you say i guess you did.

peace

Y

YosemiteSam

Well all the tips you peeps seem to be following came from me. So just cuz you don't know some one, likely means little. If you are interested as you seem look me up. I grew her in 99-01 before I used the internet, but I still put the tips out anyways so folks could look for her. Funny to me, each time I discuss this plant peeps get all up tight. I guess she draws a certain crowd. Peace GS

ps. Barge may have pics of her, He was shooting my garden back then. If ya gotta ask who Barge is, then I really laugh.

I don't even understand your first sentence. What tips are we following? I don't know you are Barge...so laugh away. I am more of a put up or shut up guy...I showed mine...show yours.

lankyjohn

Like I said, tips are only out there cuz I put them out.

Found this on another site. Peace GS

Bits and pieces are coming out of the breakup at grindhouse......... The tang tang male that was used in all the crosses was simply a sativa leaning blockhead. Mob Boss is (tang tang blockhead X chemdog.... so basically any of thier crosses the male used was ...... what they call Tang Tang or Blockhead IBL. the group was out of denver.

ps. How that for a tip

quotation marks should be used!

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

heres a pic of my blockhead ibl- sord of has a block top...

i def had some buds with spear like shapes and some with more block like shapes. and on the same plant 2 :) hahah

i love this shit

:joint:

Y

YosemiteSam

so if i am gonna be honest this is not the blockhead of legend. it is not going to be a commercial plant. but whatever it is it appears it may be some fire headstash...hopefully

untitled-0070.jpg

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Bits and pieces are coming out of the breakup at grindhouse......... The tang tang male that was used in all the crosses was simply a sativa leaning blockhead. Mob Boss is (tang tang blockhead X chemdog.... so basically any of thier crosses the male used was ...... what they call Tang Tang or Blockhead IBL.the group was out of denver.

Well whoever posted that, doesn't know shit. And to repost it... Well...

It is also well documented, that Tang Tang, is a sativa leaning Blockhead. So... no great discovery there.

G

Gunnlæif

so it's a very sativa leaning pheno blockhead IBL and not much like original blockhead!

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
so if i am gonna be honest this is not the blockhead of legend. it is not going to be a commercial plant. but whatever it is it appears it may be some fire headstash...hopefully

View attachment 172925
Geez Yose I never had the legend so I can't speak to that,but my customers/patients are acting like crack whores..I had good yields just letting them go natural ( 4.5 - 6.2 ) in 2 gallon pots.

she is my day time goto meds. I do like a little chemented* added for taste/smell

Y

Yankmychain

For all those coming so late to Steeles mission

For all those coming so late to Steeles mission

these are picks from his Blue Sonja overview thread. this is his blue sonja g3 i think

the fuckin Blockhead Blockhead.

picture.php
picture.php

now if everyone stops bitchin over the minor details . maybe we can get Steele back interested in doin what he does best . like makin some incredible strains/bringing the strains not around anymore back.