What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bigfoot - Legend Becomes Fact?

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
this one good the original got taken down by youtube head movement from the young one and all. the original video was alittle clearer some suspect thats why they took it down. this video was from a independence day hike the zoom in decent to

Last edited:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Interesting monkeyscuach
d1d449dd302154eb0b22ced10f15e9b5.jpg

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
hey growone check this story is interesting yrs back something messed with a gondola ride cable sent whole thing crashing they repaired it happened again this time they had cameras this is the thermal
image.jpg

rcmp said extremely fit person and they say the cable was cut but the second time night watch was out patrolling and on video he woulda heard saws or something me think sasquatch didnt like the people traffic. the story dont make sense here link if wanna give it a read https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/sea-to-sky-gondola-vandalism-update-2022-1.6582667

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
here brain gossling testimony from whitehall experience cool video from at the exact location i time stamped it. didnt like few cops night previous see it then a few teens the night before?. do know a golf course guy spotted it i think a year or two later just before dark hole 9 green seen it was sauntering on through

timestamped part when he hit it with the flashlight good listen

Last edited:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
@pop_rocks the laughing emoji really? told you dont message me never done nothing to you and asked you nicely cant even control yourself feel sorry for you. jokes and memes are funny and all but repetitive ridicule is old ive always been nothing but kind to you. done posting on this thread have fun with it

igrowone

Veteran
here brain gossling testimony from whitehall experience cool video from at the exact location i time stamped it. didnt like few cops night previous see it then a few teens the night before?. do know a golf course guy spotted it i think a year or two later just before dark hole 9 green seen it was sauntering on through

timestamped part when he hit it with the flashlight good listen

there is some strangeness in whitehall ny, a number of sightings over the years
driven through a number of times, no sightings for me though
this extends over to the adjacent lake george area
bfro has quite a number of reports in this area, and they're peculiar

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
there is some strangeness in whitehall ny, a number of sightings over the years
driven through a number of times, no sightings for me though
this extends over to the adjacent lake george area
bfro has quite a number of reports in this area, and they're peculiar
easy man i just posted an emoji, im not laughing at you man im laughing at some of the evidence
but if your belief is so thin then suit yourself
the truth is i want to believe
but extraordinary claims...
and if you think im ripping on you, i dident even get into these obvious hoax videos
hint: do you know how primates hold their young? all except one
and i like how the whole thing was perfectly framed with a family of bigfoot just strollin by
animals in the wild dont really just stroll by people especially if they are being noisy
plus if they had young, thats shen they are dangerous but these guys just seemed chill
really why dident this family just introduce themselves to the sqamch and get all the selfies!

but dont go, i will not comment or react to any of your post in the future
/should i put you on ignore?

shithawk420

Veteran
What I wonder is...everything has a certain gait to their walk. When I seen a wolverine from a distance, one of the things that struct me right away was the unusual gait it had.
Which makes me wonder how would I expect a Sasquatch to walk?
ive never seen a wolverine in the wild and i dont think i want to! not sure about a bigfoot. i saw this thread and well you see my avi so i had to post that scene.if its a missing link would it be hunched over or would it walk straight up? what happened to Cro Magnun?

oldmaninbc

ive never seen a wolverine in the wild and i dont think i want to! not sure about a bigfoot. i saw this thread and well you see my avi so i had to post that scene.if its a missing link would it be hunched over or would it walk straight up? what happened to Cro Magnun?
Sorry I didn't actually mean to put that on your post.
Thanks for answering. I did see the wolverine from a distance but with a very clear view.

When I see these sasquatch videos, I have to question some of them. Sometimes they really do like like people in a gorilla suit.

igrowone

Veteran
Sorry I didn't actually mean to put that on your post.
Thanks for answering. I did see the wolverine from a distance but with a very clear view.

When I see these sasquatch videos, I have to question some of them. Sometimes they really do like like people in a gorilla suit.
it's like UFOs, there's some hoaxing here and there
but hoaxing seems uncommon, lot of work to do a good hoax
and you could get yourself killed(or worse)

oldmaninbc

it's like UFOs, there's some hoaxing here and there
but hoaxing seems uncommon, lot of work to do a good hoax
and you could get yourself killed(or worse)
Yeah, don't dress up like Sasquatch in hunting season.

That's what I was mentioning before, the gait of an animal is very distinct, in my mind it would be difficult for a human to duplicate the gait of a Sasquatch.

Me, I want to believe in UFOs, I find it harder to believe they don't exist than if they do. Purely from a biological sense, life exists pretty much everywhere on earth. Like the guy in the show saying, "life finds a way"

I live in Ogopogo country and have seen a couple of videos that make it seem possible.
I will not say Sasquatch does not exist but I have no proof it does. I would like to believe and consider myself open minded to it.

igrowone

Veteran
my original post with the bigfoot or hoaxer in colorado, that was in hunting/rifle season there
running around in a tan suit in that area is crazy
haven't seen any good expert follow up since, but the number of persons willing to do that? got to be on the low side

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
but there is always one idiot hoaxer, people will do crazy stuff now days and then think because they are recording a video it makes them special
/was it here or some place else i was told about a native american wearing a deer skin during hunting season so he could get up close to the deer? we can all guess how that ended up

@igrowone
Ogopogo! these are stories i like to hear about as well, local folklore
i can totally believe that the seas/ water hold more secrets that on land
its harder to track something in the water and the ocean/ lakes has depths we know next to nothing about

@oldmaninbc
i totally believe there is intelligent life in the universe
the number or other worlds are just too great for there not to be other sentient beings out there, some may be much smarter than us